Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

"Given that we found these hidden in the Naga's nest, it's likely she knew about it. The state of that room looked fairly well lived in, years even. I doubt some random villagers or treasure seekers would have escaped that massive snake's notice. And the water filled chamber was a trap, right? Maybe this is where that old bastard sends outsiders he doesn't like, and fed them to that damn snake? As an elf, he's the only one long lived enough to have been there from when this was the actual town and knows the way here!" Yhe kitsune said, her voice growing angrier as the pieces fell together in her mind. "I'll sneak up in the night andnslit his throat!"

If this were true, retribution was not a bad idea though, Draven could tell it would likely mean losing Elewine as they would have caused the death of her father. They beat the trap and walked away with a tidy sum. Perhaps it was best to collect his broodmother and then be on their way?

Draven shook his head, not really agreeing with all the conclusions she jumped to and quick to say as much. "I doubt Santus would have resisted telling us the location of this place if it was just a trap. Wouldn't make sense from him, he's not the type. That snake though, don't know anything about it. It had the gemstones that functioned as eyes in the fireplace hidden away, meaning it was smart enough to understand this contraption. Something doesn't add up but it doesn't seem like we'll know the truth with it dead." Anything further was wild speculation on either of their parts and it wasn't worth grasping at the darkness for answers when the fact of the matter was they were alive and had some, if not all, of the treasure left behind. "You won't slit any throats without my permission, especially not when you'd risk losing me the loyalty of said throat's daughter."

He'd focus back on gathering the loot and then decide it was time to head back to town. The small village wouldn't be a good place to trade in this stuff on account of their lack of money but he still had one young elf to abscond and run away with all the same to wherever the road led him next. This goat hadn't shown up yet, the one spoken to him by Jezelda, but he trusted in her words more than enough to simply act as he would normally and they'd show up sooner or later.

Misaki had conjured some shuriken with her rising bloodlust, only to be shut down by the leader of their duo as he felt she was using her unearthly grace and dexterity to jump to conclusions. She looked over at him, grimaced, and then threw the created stars into a different book case. "Fine, I won't slit his throat." She replied, crossing her arms under her bust and huffing. The pair got all the loot distributed between them, and then began to make the several day walk back to town.

On the second day, they were back on the more established road, and nearing noon, started to see a horse and cart approaching them. As it got closer, the sight looked more and more odd. The horse pulling said cart was a large, brown, angry looking stallion. Moreso, the rider was a sight herself. A completely naked satyr held the reins. Large ears and horns splayed out from her head, resting top those horns was a pretty thrush. She had an equine style cock, between her legs of decent size, seeming to be a shemale like Misaki, though her pierced nipples topped breasts that were not as large as the kitsune. It didn't look bad though, they looked perfect for her body. Her furred, cloven feet looked quite...goat-like.

Last edited:
At the sight of the creature in the distance, nude brown fur lounging atop the back of a sinister looking steed that pulled a small cart laden with supplies, Draven reached out to stop Misaki in her tracks. Tava wasn't trying to hide herself by any means, especially as she was so plainly nude save for a few pieces of jewellery and a small shoulder cape that only hung halfway down her back, and upon lazily noting the two humans heading her way she perked up a bit and sighed in relief. The simple action of lifting her chest off the horse's back helped to expose her small but pert breasts, each nipple pierced by a pointed piece of metal adornment, and of course her sizeable cock hung flaccid down the side of her steed; a tanned and fleshy color with the relative shape of a horse if lacking the sheath to tuck it away.

"You must be the goat." Draven said calmly in a voice loud enough to reach across the distance between them. Hardly missing a beat, the shemale responded with a slight roll of her eyes. "Satyr, but sure; whatever you want to call me I suppose. That means you are the Werewolf. Name's Tava, sent by the Green Mother to help you out." She reached forward and pulled on the horse's neck to get him to stop, then patted him on the side to get him to turn around to face the same direction the others were already traveling. "To make it clear, I'm not exactly happy about this arrangement but I'm at your disposal until you either die or get what you are after. I don't have a choice in the matter, I'm a slave to the Green Mother and her command has been issued. I do hope you'll at least allow me to have some fun along the way, but you needn't worry about me. Until the deal is finished I'm all yours, to nearly whatever end you command me save for death."

The satyr eyed Misaki with lusty eyes and smiled. "Maybe you and I can get acquainted real soon hmm?" She made a point to reach down and grasp her flaccid shaft, stroking it a few times idly to show how large it really was. Even without an erection it probably rested somewhere around six inches or so and plenty thick. Less than what Draven possessed when transformed but far more than most anyone could boast in being around her general size. "Misaki is my omega, you'll not touch her without permission. Though..." He considered things for a moment, playing with the idea of punishing Misaki and rewarding Tava in equal measure. "You might earn a little reward if you do well enough for me. I don't trust you but I trust my mistress, so I'll take you at your word for now but I'll be watching all the same. Don't step out of line."

The kitsune quieted down as this new person approached, and Draven seemed to know her, and she knew of Draven, if not knowing him directly. She was apparently further aid that had been sent to help Draven succeed on his ambitions to become a Megawolf. It pleased the ninja to hear that Tava wasn't supremely pleased to be helping him, apparently required to perform the service for her otherworldly patron.

Then the new addition to their group set her sights on Misaki, giving her cock some suggestive pumps. She blushed at how lewd and free the satyr was. "Well, uh..." She started to say before Draven cut her off being an annoying git. She felt like she'd much rather adventure with Tava, and leave the werewolf in a ditch somewhere. "Yes, he's the Alpha, aka, the boss. If he doesn't trust you, get ready to spoon with him in his bedroll." The ninja said dryly as she looked over at the werewolf, crossing her arms under her bust.

With Tava having turned her horse and cart around, Draven started walking again and ushered Misaki onward alongside the satyr shemale as they talked. He eyed the nude figure with a mixture of approval and concern, though he'd already spoken his piece. "You say that like it's a bad thing?" Tava replied with a bit of confusion. "I might tend to prefer giving but that's mostly because the majority of potential partners are so pathetic. When it's someone big and strong then it's all the better to get fucked into oblivion. By the Hells if you aren't rendered incapable of walking for a week then that's a sad coupling as far as I'm concerned." Seemed her freedom extended in more ways than one as she grinned at Draven. "I won't step on your toes, fret not. Like I said, I have to obey you; I won't fuck your 'omega' or anyone else you call dibs on. Feel free to fuck me though, preferably in your wolf form." She formed a brief purring sound within her throat for added enticement but didn't push further.

Getting close alongside the satyr and her steed greeted both Draven and Misaki with the aroma of beast. Course, Misaki was no stranger to the musky scent of Draven but there were differences to be had all the same in the natural smells of two beings that similarly didn't care so much about putting on fine perfumes and regularly bathing. Not to say that these new companions were terribly filthy or such, just wild and bestial; as if the open nudity didn't already suggest that.
"Might take you up on that offer. Though I doubt you could stop me if I decided to take what I wanted regardless of your feelings."

Rather than blanche at the thought, Tava laughed and smiled wide as she pointed to the man in her amusement. "That's what I'm talking about! Make no mistake, I'm not happy about being at your command for all this but that doesn't mean I'm not eager to see you cause some chaos. Under better circumstances I might happily tag along to see what you get up to, should be good fun raping and killing. I'm just not one to be tied down and restricted, I savor my freedom." A quiet grumble of her belly interrupted the dialogue and she patted her smooth stomach before shrugging. "By the Eldest I've gone far too long without a fresh meal. You aren't carrying around any fresh kills are you? I'm more than ready to get cooking but haven't been able to stop by any small villages to nab anyone on account of my orders. Oh who am I kidding, you probably like your meat raw like Kol here." She patted the side of her horse to confirm that was his name. "Raw when I'm transformed, cooked when I'm not." To which Tava shrugged again. "Well that's something. Maybe there's hope for you just yet in enjoying my cooking. What about you sweet cheeks? You want all the blood? You like softer cuts like children and halflings? Or do you go for the tough stuff like dwarves or orc?"

Misaki was surprised to hear how eager Tava was for a large, bestial coupling, and it made her wonder if the hefty package on her horse had seen the inside of the satyr before, though, she didn't want to say anything aloud, as while she had seniority over the new recruit, she seemed to have already ingratiated herself to him moreso than the ninja had. To be fair, she hadn't tried to kill him when she first met him, so, she guessed she was still working off that stigma. The smells of Draven, Tava, and the horse all started to assault Misaki as she was placed in the center of all three of them, and it was making her blush and breathe a bit more heavily. Her cock throbbed in its cage and her sphincter twitched, all these large, musky dicks flooding her with arousal.

When the topic of food came up, she was asked what kind of people she liked to eat. As she turned to the satyr, it would be easy to see the arousal in her body, though she tried to hide it. "I'm similar, I prefer cooked, either way, but can eat it raw when I'm in my normal form, and generally only cooked in my human form. I don't really tend to eat people I've killed. I'm an assassin by trade, so, I'm usually in and out before they see me. Not exactly enough time to snack on a spleen." She replied, all the while chanting in her head the ancient protective rite of 'Please don't notice how horny I am right now!'

"Shame. Well, I'll do my best to remedy that if my Alpha allows." Not seeming to notice in the slightest how Misaki's cheeks blushed or the way that her gait shifted slightly due to the pressure in her loins that struggled for release. "Allows what? You to cook stuff? I just told you I'm fine with that. I have to conceal my true nature around the lesser races anyways so I transform only when necessary, which leads me into another few points. Don't tell anyone about our true natures; the fact that I'm a werewolf or that she's a kitsune. As happy as I'd be to wage war on humans and elves, tear them all limb from limb, numbers still count for something and I'd rather not be hounded during the rest of my journey by hunters with silver. Other point, you can't go walking into towns and villages naked. I certainly don't mind and would probably do the same myself if the lesser folk weren't so prudish. So you'll need some clothing."

Tava notably pouted at this point, grumbling under her breath in frustration but biting her tongue enough not to lash out against Draven stifling her freedoms as such. "Fine. I'll figure something out but I'm a cook and an alchemist, not a seamstress. Just get me some flaps of leather or something, only the bits and the tits need covered right?" Draven stoically responded. "Ass too. Or at least the crack. Sides of the cheek are pushing it but should do in most cases." Yet more grumbling from the satyr and, between the two of them, neither seemed to be paying much attention to Misaki to notice; her protective prayer holding for the time being at least. "Grr, this is why I kill and eat people."

Sense Motive

Tava: [1d20+3]=11+3=14
Draven: [1d20+15]=4+15=19

Misaki is peerless as a master of stealth. Even as her cock throbs and her hole clenches in favor of a penis penetrating it, she manages to hide it well enough that none of the three musky offenders seem to notice her half-panting with lust. She resolves to continue walking where she is, figuring that Draven purposefully moved her into the middle to keep an eye on her. The trio continued down the road as the sun made its way lower and lower along the horizon. With the time they had taken searching the ruins for treasure, it would take another night of rest out in the wilderness to reach Feldan.

Pulling into a clearing where they could make camp, after more hours of swimming through musk, the ninja is even more addled than before, and doing her best to make sure she wasn't beset upon by an all out orgy for the rest of the night. She wouldn't have necessarily minded it, but with one of them being Draven, she just hated him that much.

With nightfall approaching, Draven called for them to set up camp a little early in the hopes of doing some hunting. Rations were well and good for sustenance but they did no favors to the palate, the food preserved but bland and unappealing. Tava was happy to encourage this idea because she wanted to whip up something fresh, very eager to cook as she'd already mentioned, but wasn't much of a hunter herself so opted to tend to camp while he went off on his own to try and find something.

With Draven off hunting, that left Tava to hang around with Misaki as they laid out bedrolls, gathered firewood, and brushed out a suitable firepit for the night; ringing it with a few rocks from the area as best they could. Mainly grunt work rather than anything truly taxing but important all the less. As clueless as the satyr was in reading the emotions of others, even she couldn't miss the telltale signs that the ninja was giving off. So lost in lust was Misaki that she walked like she was in a daze, shuffling slowly and unfocused but retaining enough clarity at least to know that she should be trying to hide the truth for whatever reason. Tava found this amusing and nearly called her out on the fact immediately were it not for the idea that popped into her mind to play with this a bit, to tease this 'omega' and see what fun could be had from a little agony.

"So you are his omega right? Draven, I mean. I've heard the term loosely but never cared much about it, mostly keep to myself outside of hunting down some tasty meals in my favored forest. Omega are mates right? You much have been fucked rotten by him more than once already, even though you still seem a bit uneasy around him. What's he packing in those pants huh? More importantly, how big is it when he transforms? I bet it's fucking huuuge, thicker than my arm and strong enough to bust through a wall if he tried but I want to hear it from you; from what you've dealt with first-hand." Her questioning intended to feel out Misaki's arousal while also trying to hide the fact that Tava had recognized how the ninja was feeling. This was just a game to the satyr, even if she couldn't end up fucking Misaki any time soon.

Draven Survival: [1d20+13]=9+13=22 (Should more than cover the party. That's food and water for 7 people, himself included in that. Horse should probably count as 2-4 people, so that gets them all even on the high end.

This slows our travel speed so I should have mentioned earlier but I figure it's not so important at the moment and thus should be fine. Might take us two more days instead of one at this pace but that's up to you to determine.

--

Tava Sense Motive: [1d20+3]=13+3=16

Tava Bluff: [1d20+18]=5+18=23

Left alone with their new compatriot, Misaki hoped that she would get a chance to relax and clear all the arousal that her brain was currently swimming in. The pair got the area prepared, and then were simply left to wait for their hunter to return. Then the satyr started asking about her and Draven's relationship. The ninja's acutely turned senses could tell that the witch knew how fucking horny she was right now, but it seemed that Draven's word was enough to stop the pair from copulating, for now at least.

"His Omega yes, but not by choice. I was hired to kill him after he put a bastard in a noble's daughter, and wrecked his wife's ass so hard in his wolf form that she'll be incontinent the rest of her life." She started to explain, unable to help but giggle at that, even in spite of her situation. "I'd worked for the noble before, but nobody knew Draven was a werewolf, they thought he was some kind of ranger with a pet wolf. I was supposed to capture him and put a magic restraint on him so that he would be forced to come back and be a proper father for his child once it was born, and likely tortured some in the meantime. Being unprepared though, these ninja stars..." She started, conjuring one and throwing it into a tree before it disappeared. "My shuriken just couldn't do enough damage to penetrate his hide. I've learned more now and were I to try it as I am now, I feel that with the element of surprise, I would defeat him. I think he knows this too, which is why he keeps me on such a short leash. Plus, he found the restraint device and put it on me. The magic of it helps him control me unfortunately." She advised as she sat down next to Tava and sighed.

"In his human form, he is about this large. In his hybrid state, he's this big. I've not seen his wolf form." She explained, gesturing to the two different sizes, trying her best to keep her eyes off Tava's naked, enticing body, and failing.

Tava listened intently of course, even smiling as Misaki held her hands up to give a rough measurement of Draven's manhood in his different forms, but otherwise was spending the last few minutes of her work unhooking Kol from the harness that allowed him to pull the cart. The satyr's long tail flicked side to side idly and kept providing glimpses of her fuzzy sack from behind, though it was never difficult to witness any part of the fey creature at this point obviously. "Not bad, not bad at all. Almost as big as me in human form? Few men can boast that."

Finishing her work and allowing the stallion to enjoy his relative freedom for the moment, a vibrantly colored bird chirped and flew down from the sky to land on Tava's outstretch hand. A few moments of gentle petting, the bird rubbing it's head against her fingers, and Tava was back to teasing the ninja about her lust. "I'd probably done something similar in his position if someone tried to kill me and failed. Course, I wouldn't have kept you around more than a week or so; I'd just get bored and finish you off for a snack as I do so love how you people scream."

She paused and smirked as Misaki's eyes kept glancing her way briefly, looking over the nude shemale but trying not to be overt and stare. "Don't be shy now, you can look all you want. Think I'd be naked if such things bothered me?" Tava wiggled her fingers and spoke a few faint words in a foreign language to conjure up a wisp of magic before her small breasts enlarged multiple sizes in but a moment, shifting from pleasing to downright hefty in nature and not unremniscent of a cow moreso than a goat. "Maybe you just like bigger tits hmm?" she teased as she transferred the bird from her hand to her shoulder and lifted her breasts in her palms, kneading and squeezing the soft tit-flesh in a manner that elicited a slight gasp of pleasure from herself but otherwise was absolutely delicious to look upon.

Alter Breasts
Transmutation
Level: Brd 0, Sor/Wiz 0.
Components: V, S.
Casting Time: 1 action.
Range: Touch.
Targets: Creature touched.
Duration: 30 minutes/level.
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates (harmless).
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless).

Cast either on yourself or on others this spell can confer upon the recipient of its magical effect either 'fried eggs' or 'big wobbly fun bags'.

Anything from a Double-D down to an A-cup can be given regardless of the gender of the target. This allows the latest fashions to be worn whether buxom or svelte is in season and allows a woman to appeal to a breast man in spite of what fate has gifted her with. In an age of snaggle-toothed crones and muscular, hairy peasant women a male mage who casts this spell upon himself can make a very convincing woman as well as giving himself something to play with on long winter evenings.

"Yes, almaot as big as his ego." Miskai replied with a roll of her eyes as she sat and qatched the satyr unhook her evil, hungry looking horse from her cart to let it rest along with the group. "Wait a tick, your cock is bigger than his human form's?" She asked incredulously, and inside groaned. Even if her member was free, she'd still be the smallest of the trio, which would likely still leave her on the bottom of the pecking order.

"Ah, well, you're far kinder than he is then. He's made no it no secret that he'll likely kill me once I'm no loner of use to him as a battle companion and a 'stress reliever." The ninja said dryly as Tava settled down neck to her. The kitsune's eyes widened as her companions breasts flumped out to quite massive knockers, her own C-cups feeling small in comparison. A curious look of pained arousal crossed her face as her dick twitched violently inside its unyielding prison.

She bit her lip and squirmed needily wishing she could just try to put the satyr on her back and plow her like she'd asked Draven to do while on the road. Watching Tava grope herself an moan did not help, Misaki shifting to her three tailed kitsune form and started more openly panting with need. This bitch was just begging to be bred.

Tava nodded in response to Misaki's questioning of the satyr's size. "I mean, you can plainly see it now. I suppose it's not hard though, but don't you have a vivid imagination?" She teased, making sure to spread her legs slightly to give the best view possible of her dangling member. Regardless she continued with her teasing and brought Misaki to the point of transforming and outright panting, so desperate and needy was she. "So you do love big tits huh?" Tava shifted closer and leaned in, pressing her breasts against the kitsune's own through the fabric of her shozoku. Her breath hot, the smell of her animalistic scent ripe with a mixture of natural elements, sweat, and musk all made a scent different of Draven's own yet no less damning. "I'd love to take you here and now, have my way with you and leave you hurting and spent. But I can't go against your alpha, so you'll just have to wait...and hope."

The satyr nibbled briefly on Misaki's left ear, showing her sharp teeth but not drawing blood, and pulled away with laughter as she sized her breasts back down to their usual state. As she went to deal with some of her things on the cart, Draven was returning in his hybrid form with a sizeable bear hefted over his right shoulder. Despite the weight of the large creature it didn't seem to hamper the werewolf in the slightest as he brought it close and dropped it unceremoniously upon the ground. "Here's dinner. You said you wanted to cook so impress me. At the very least don't ruin it. Saves me the trouble of preparing it myself."

Tava was all too happy to bound over and begin working on the carcass, muttering to herself in regards to what she could prepare tonight from this while skinning and cleaning things up. The poor cuts of meat, the parts that were perfectly edible but otherwise less appealing, she tossed aside to Kol who eagerly snapped up every bit. No matter how much bone or gristle there may be, his sharp fangs crunched through with eager satisfaction and his snout grew red with spilt blood. Draven on the other hand looked over to his omega and noticed she'd not only transformed but was also in a stupor of sexual desire. He chuckled as he stepped closer and made his presence known to her, happy that his rough plan of building her up was working.

"Is something wrong omega? You seem...distracted. Is there something you wish to ask of me?" Not trying to hide his intentions like Tava had, Draven was simply toying with Misaki in trying to get her to break further. Or, at least, to slip a little bit further towards accepting his control completely. At the point he stopped, the werewolf lord was only a few feet away and with his crotch roughly at face-level. Clothed and armored as per usual, though that wasn't likely to last long regardless of how she responded.

Draven Sense Motive: [1d20+15]=5+15=20

Misaki had been trying not to look, but, Tava's movement in her peripheral vision made her look and she beheld that girthy softie. She moaned softly as breasts smooshed and her erect nipples inside the shozuku were rubbed. She was panting like she was going into heat, which shouldn't even be possible given her genitals. The kitsune didn't fight any of the teasing or touching the satyr did, just wanting it to progress to the point where she was moaning the witch's name instead of that bastard lycanthrope. Sadly, the other shemale left her all worked up just before their leader returned with a bear for Tava to demonstrate her cooking skills with, feeding unwanted pieces to her demonic steed.

The ninja was blushing horribly as Draven took notice, but at this point she didn't really care where she got her release and relief from. She went from her kneeling position to crawl on all fours over to Draven, nuzzling her face into the crotch of his pants affectionately. "I-I'm very horny from the musk all three of you were drowning me in all day, Alpha... W-Would you please fuck my ass?" She asked, panting with sexual need.

Draven chuckled as she nuzzled his crotch, pressing her face against the bulge within his pants and rubbing affectionately with one hand. She begged him sweetly, as if forgetting all about the fact that he was her captor, and it pleased him greatly. Whether or not she was playing to his pride, it was a step closer to accepting his rule and he'd not take any progress for granted in her regard. "That's a good girl, asking so nicely." He replied as he reached down and rubbed the top her head in one large hand, scratching at the backs of her ears for added measure. "I'm sure Tava won't mind if we put on a show while she prepares the meal. Especially since the camp is already set up."

Tava was a little absentminded at the moment but she was still loosely paying attention enough to turn and respond. "Of course I don't mind, make the bitch scream and I'll savor the show all the more. Regardless I plan on jerking it while you two are having at it. I can multitask, don't worry." With that little discourse settled, Draven looked back to his omega and gave a nod that should could begin unfastening his armor before peeling away his clothing.

The armor was easy, designed with a subtle mechanism that unlocked every latch at once which he knew she'd already seen and understood how to operate, the clothing was slightly more complicated for the fact that his pants were laced and tied in the front but that certainly wouldn't offer any real resistance minus a few extra seconds of Misaki's time. One she'd finished stripping him down nude, the clothing and armor magically re-sizing as it left his body to adjust back to fit a standard human, he'd voice a simple command.
"Put that tongue to it's proper use. Get me ready."

Misaki groans as her face is smushed further into that lupine crotch, rubbed against his impressive bulge. The ear scritching sends tingles down her spine as well, causing her to make some pleased noises as Draven and Tava confirm that they are both okay with him fucking his omega in front of her. An accord is reached and the alpha makes it clear that the kitsune needs to undress him.

The horny fox gets up from the ground, and begins to undo this armor, struggling a little with the weight of the large pieces as she got the werewolf stripped. Then, she began to remove his clothing, while he faced the satyr onlooker, letting her get a view of him, in preparation for her view of them fucking after. Misaki groaned as the kast of his clothes came off, and his sweaty musk assaulted her once more.

Next, she stripped off her shozuku, and Tava would get to the the restraint device that Draven had found and put on her instead of him. The sunlight glinted off it briefly, before the shemal knelt, her left hand fondling his balls, while her head came in from hia left to press her lips to his dark furred sheath, making out with it and wiggling her tongue inside to rouse the behemoth lurking inside.

Tava laughed as she noticed the metal restraint around Misaki's cock, holding it in place so it couldn't reach erection no matter how much it might strain against the cage. "That's the device? You mortals really do have the strangest things. I'll have to see about making one myself. I imagine it would make the suffering all the sweeter to know that, while you are getting your guts rearranged by satyr shaft, your own little prick can't join in the fun." As amusing as it was to her, Tava was only half paying attention for the moment as she worked on dinner and cursed under her breath as she shifted focus to try and keep the cooking under control. Tava alternated between seasoning the meat, adding ingredients, and stirring the pot for a hearty stew while also constantly glancing over at the fun between Draven and Misaki; that plus taking the time to stroke her own cock in time with what she was witnessing. If Misaki wasn't so enamored with her alpha she might see that Tava wasn't joking in regards to her prick, surely a foot long at full mast and situated nicely between Draven's two forms.

Draven on the other hand only offered minimal assistance in removing his armor and clothing, stepping out of the pants or otherwise ensuring that she didn't drop anything in her stupor, as he growled low and enjoyed her affections. Once they were both nude she dove in to his sheath with gusto, kissing and licking it with animalistic need as her broad tongue delved inside to try and rush the arrival of his red member. As pleased as he was with her dutiful obedience in this case, it wouldn't take more than a minute or two for that meaty shaft to rise up and follow the pointed tip of Draven's cock; his knot finally pushing out into the open and filling out in the usual, bulbous shape she had grown accustomed to at both ends.
"Suck it. I want to see you gag yourself on my cock if you really want this so badly." It took a lot of mental fortitude to not just grip her by the skull and face fuck her but he wanted to see how far he could push her like this.

Tava Craft (Alchemy), for cooking like you told me was acceptable: [1d20+16]=5+16=21

That's still fairly good quality for most people. The show is certainly distracting her though it would seem.

Had Misaki not been so focused on getting a dick inside her and making her cum she would have noticed and responded to Tava's barbs, but instead, she just performed the magic trick of making a massive wang appear out of Draven's fuzzy sheath. The satyr wasn't wrong though, the cage did make the suffering worse in that Draven could fuck her, but she couldn't enjoy a proper orgasm herself. His next command given, the kitsune panted and nodded. "Yes Alpha, thank you." She replied as she repositioned at the head of his cock, still kneeling as she let her warm breath brush over his member before she parted her lips and started to suck on it, bobbing her head up and down as she worked her way down the shaft slowly. She'd had some experience with his size, but not enough yet. It was likely satisfying for the werewolf lord, considering how he'd not been the dominant one in his last sexual encounter. Luckily, neither shemale in his employ knew that.

Indeed the memory of his encounter with Jezelda was fresh in his mind and this was a chance to wash that distaste out of his mouth so-to-speak. His growls deepened as Misaki took to sucking him, forcing her muzzle down around his manhood with all the care and attention she could muster though it was clear that she was not used to handling his size nevertheless. Saliva drooled from her open mouth at a steady rate, making a mess of their fur and generally flowing down onto Draven's fuzzy sack and thighs more often than not. He didn't care of course, if anything this accentuated the point he wanted to make here and now with her in that she was his bitch and that she was made for servicing him first and foremost.

"You are obeying well but I don't hear you gagging yet, don't see the tears welling up in your eyes from the strain. You must not want me to fuck your ass after all." He placed his hands upon the sides of his hips for emphasis as he let the command sink in, a simple one rather than a magical one but ultimately something he opted to override immediately for his own benefit. Draven certainly wanted to push her down the path of submission properly but his own lust was calling as well and he was eager to take charge once more. "Deeper." He spoke with the utmost authority and the slight tingle of magic worked upon the kitsune's golden cage with arcing sparks of electricity upon her most sensitive part. The sting was not harsh at first, but it would certainly ramp up in intensity quickly if she didn't comply fast enough.

Misaki continued to slurp any remaining werewolf goddess juices off of Draven's massive lupine shaft, while their new companion watched from off to the side while making their dinner. She thought she was going well, but he wasn't pleased with the speed of her service it seemed. He put his hands on his hips to really force her to see that he was displeased with the lack of devotion to his rod that she was showing by only being a third of the way down it at this point.

His voice went from mocking and sarcastic to having that last word drip with authority. In the darkening evening light, the electricity that danced over the cage was like a ninja flash pellet as the kitsune screamed in pain. It wasn't that harsh, but, it had been days since it had last been used, her body having forgotten the feeling of it. The device continued to flash and shock her, likely amusing the satyr. Misaki reached forward to wrap her hands behind Draven's muscular thighs, and pull herself down to press her lips against that knot, starting to both gag and tear up as her lips spread around the girthy beast. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading for him to be satisfied for the pain to stop.

Draven stared down at Misaki for far longer than necessary as she remained impaled upon his shaft, eyes welling with tears that soaked into her fur as the faint crackles of electricity 'encouraged' her to do better for her Alpha. Lips split in a toothy grin as he savored her agony, her difficulty and discomfort, and Tava couldn't fail to notice how the device was acting either. "Oh isn't that just wonderful. That little metal...cage I suppose, has some wonderful enchantment magic. Weakens the will against fear, provides the ability to utilize the Command spell on the wearer, backed up by stimulating electrical shocks, and reinforced against breaking or picking. How delightful, I really must see about getting one myself. The way it pains her is just delicious, mmmph."

By the way the satyr was stroking her thick penis, she obviously was far more aroused by the suffering itself than just the simple lewdness of the sexual acts in question. Not to say that she didn't enjoy the blowjob as it were, just that her sadistic nature was plainly showing through. Draven chuckled, continuing to let the moments stretch on to pain Misaki, until at last he released her from the magical compulsion with a simple "Enough" and a wave of his left hand. She'd not longer be forced to deepthroat his throbbing shaft but that didn't mean the werewolf would take kindly to her no longer pleasing him. "Quit thinking of your comfort, you exist to please me not the other way around. With that lesson out of the way, collect yourself and show me how eager you are without the shock."

Tava uses Detect Magic and makes a Spellcraft on the Cage of Compliance
Spellcraft: [1d20+12]=20+12=32 (Natural 20 baby)
DC was 18, success.

Misaki was overjoyed to hear that Tava thought the cage was a great invention as well, and the sarcasm dripped from the kitsune's thoughts like precum from her Alpha's rod. Her lips were stretched around his true girth, her own furry muzzle split around it as she had complied with his command as best she could. Thankfully, he finally called it off, and reprimanded her for being horny and wanting satisfaction for herself. She quickly wiped the tears that had welled up in her eyes from the pain of the shocks, and started bobbing her head along his shaft, her lips kissing the knot each time they went down to it.

She took his words to heart, hands reaching up to fondle his large balls, pulling them closee to herself so that her extended tongue could lap at them each time she went down without having to inconvenience her alpha by getting herself stuck on his knot. Misaki murred with arousal as her dick started dripping again once it had recovered from the pain, her thoat sending pleasurable vibrations down his large manhood.

Last edited:
Misaki certainly didn't enjoy the stimulation of the cage but, to her credit, she shook off the discomfort rather quickly and got to work doing what he asked of her this time. A soft growl rolled from Draven's throat as the kitsune bobbed her mouth up and down along his thick length, not even trying to push down to the base but certainly doing her best to please as much of him as she could comfortably. Eyes still watery with spilt tears, she even looked up to meet his gaze with an expression that mixed so many emotions. There was sexual need, the lust of being pent up, but there was also frustration that he took to understand as a willingness to be accepted by him. The compliments she'd given him before caught him off guard, but perhaps she truly was starting to learn her place like he hoped?

Mulling over this possibility as his omega continued to work, he was surprised as she reached out to gently massage his fuzzy sack and pull it a bit closer so that her tongue could extend outward and lap across it in time with her movements. This was above and beyond what he had come to expect from her and, while it could just be the arousal taking over in her mind, he certainly was searing this pleasurable moment into his brain as a potential sign of progress for her training. Her moans furthered his enjoyment, which in turn furthered the moaning growls that came from his throat in response. Reaching to the kitsune's head, he softly stroked her skull and the base of her pointed ears idly as a physical sign of his appreciation. "See, that's a good girl."

Draven wasn't sure if that phrase would have any effect upon her beyond the simple praise but he let her work at her own pace for a good few minutes like this, his yellow eyes growing heavy as the pleasure lulled him into a sense of relaxation and comfort. Finally his will broke through and he pushed her head back and off of his manhood, still showing more care than was common from his normally brutish ways. "I'd say that's quite eager. If you acted like this all the time then I'd only need to shock you for fun." Well, he was still an asshole and that was never likely to change but his pride did eagerly lap up worship and adoration with the same intensity that her tongue had just finished working with.

"Stand up, turn around." He waited for her to comply, to rise up and face away from his towering body, then he reached down and picked her up without hardly an ounce of effort. Draven pulled his omega's legs upward towards her head, folding her in his arms and pressing her back to his furry, muscular chest in a manner that offered her no real room to maneuver beyond light wiggling. She was well and truly pinned but, at this point, getting railed without mercy was exactly what her cock was begging for now wasn't it? The leaking fluids from its tip indicated that at least, if not for her begging.

With his warm breath rolling against Misaki's neck, the werewolf rubbed his saliva-slicked shaft around the vicinity of her ass in searching for the object of his desire; the passage into her bowels. Without sight it was difficult to line up but he remained confident that he'd find it eventually. Tava, however, stood up and walked over with an amused grin, her horse-style cock bobbing with every exaggerated step, and reached out to grip Draven's cock firmly so that she could guide it in to that puckered star.
"Fuck that's a thick beast indeed. Not as long as Kol, though I think you've got him beat on width. Besides, I want a show rather than just the budding anticipation of your eagerness in trying to find the hole." She winked and stepped back, not peeling her eyes away from the moment of penetration that she so wanted to see, but she wasn't ignoring the bubbling stew either. "You'll get your chance to experience it when I desire." Draven replied with a tone that simply oozed authority and confidence, all while pushing on that tight hole he'd enjoyed before; all but whispering in a growl into Misaki's ear. "Relax for me, open up for me. You wanted this didn't you? Begged me for it? You need my cock in your ass far more than you ever needed your own dick. Isn't it better to be my slut?"

Misaki hadn't been trying to get to the base, as that would have locked her small muzzle on his knot, and would have ended her Alpha's pleasure early, so, she had kept to just bobbing up and down the rest of his shaft, getting it slick with her saliva and his precum. The kitsune continued to gently fondle and caress his balls, dragging her tongue against the furred flesh a few times each time she went down, as Draven seemed to enjoy that. His moans were getting more pronounced as she continued, and his hand scritching her ears sent a visible shiver down her spine and out her three tails. The words good girl felt better to hear than the ninja would have thought, perhaps she was falling under the big guy's spell more than she realized. At this point, her libido was helping her see how her life could be easier if she submitted to the fuzzy bastard.

When he pushed her off, wet strands of various liquids connected them still for a moment before snapping, and he gave her further praise. "Thank you Alpha, I'm trying to be better." She repliied, before rising in the most sexual way she could, showing off her plump, furry ass, the hole that had proven to be skilled and/or stretchy enough to handle his hybrid size. Her blue member had not stopped leaking yet as she was picked up, and the werewolf slipped his arms under her knees and then clasped them together behind his head, putting her in an extreme full nelson. Her soft blue hole flexed eagerly as Draven tried to find it, needing to be helped by their new addition, the kitsune groaning as she felt the slick warmth against her entrance.

"Yes Alpha! I want your huge cock in my ass so bad! I want to be your slut and cum my brains out on your cock!" The ninja replied, some of her sexual training coming out there, but, just because the words had been rehearsed many times to sound genuine, didn't mean they were. She wiggled against the head of his dick eagerly, desperately wanting some pleasure after days of having none.

Back
Top Bottom