Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

He raised an eyebrow at her suggestion in amusement. "So eager...but this is just washing, cleaning." He rose from his seat to stand in the tub, easily lifting his groin above the waters where she could gaze upon his manhood once more as it dripped with the remnants of the bath that ran down his flesh in beads. "But dutiful now in knowing that after, once you've done your duty, there will be plenty of time for my body to press close to yours should you desire." He wanted this to be a long and drawn out foreplay rather than for her to pleasure him to release in the bath. To that end he was more than prepared to guide her and to stop her efforts when they became too much for his tastes, though it was perhaps important to also try and weave his words to sink into her mind as the budding arousal made her more pliable.

"I'm not an average man..." He spoke prideful in his tone, confident in the sincerity of what he was speaking even when others might think it boastful. "...of my people it is said that, for those of exceptional capability, a single lover can rarely be enough. After all, should a man that can provide for many limit himself to one? Some say there is shame in such arrangements, that only two individuals should live as one, but can you not see how there are exceptions to everything? How devotion and commitment doesn't always need to be equally given?" This was a huge gamble and he knew it. Talking to her like this, extolling the virtues of taking many mates for a single Alpha, could backfire and ruin her mood. Worse it could make her father less likely to give him information and yet, well, he couldn't resist the opportunity she was giving him as she stared at his uncircumcised cock hanging before her face and the hefty sack that contained more than his fair share of seed to spill. Both peeking forth from the medium length black hairs of his groin, natural but not to overshadow his manhood in any fashion.

Diplomacy: [1d20+2]=7+2=9

Lmao so bad. At least he rolled higher this time, though I doubt that's enough to convince her of his beliefs even with the musk and arousal. Hopefully high enough to prevent her from reacting negatively though.

Elewine nodded silently as he stood, presenting his large, flaccid package to her for cleaning as he rebuffed her advances for now, wanting her to actually clean his groin. She leaned in and started to lick his cock and balls with her tongue, getting muted hints of his strong musk, still quite powerful to continue driving her arousal. Were she not already in the water, she'd have been soaked in whatever garment she was wearing at the time. Her pink tongue cleaned the sweat from his manliest of areas as he continued to speak, talking of how in his people's life, a man was not limiated to one wife.

"So, Misaki is actually your wife like I first thought? Why did she lie to me?" The elf asked, taking a brief pause in dragging her tongue across that stiffening penis to ask her questions. "You're saying that you could provide for both of us if I was your wife too? I'm not sure how I feel about that... I mean...Misaki clearly gave you her blessing when she saw how attracted I was..." She said, stopping as she considered if she should stop, given that she was with a married man.

He shook his head as her reaction made it clear he was not holding her attention properly. A shame that he was a hunter and a warrior, not blessed with the understanding of how to manipulate the lesser races with ease. "She is not my wife. Misaki may not look it but, between her legs, she possesses a penis. A secret of sorts that she is not keen to share with many. I know that you won't betray my trust with this knowledge." He spoke no lies, even if he omitted the fact about Misaki being something of his slave, but hopefully this would be enough to calm her nerves in the fact that she was being entrusted to a secret. Her work already had pleased him and his shaft was thickening with blood from the pleasure she provided. It bobbed somewhere around half-mast within her hand, tempting even further with the glimpses of pink from his helmet within the casing of his foreskin. "Misaki owes me a debt of sorts. She stays with me in order to repay it. I take care of her in the sense that she lacks the skills I do, though she has skills that I do not in turn. She could never be my mate though, not in the ways you are thinking." She was his Omega and could never become his Beta. To be fair, Elewine would never achieve that role either but she could provide him with children whereas the Kitsune could not.

A look of relief washed the worry off of the Elven woman's face, and it was soon replaced by her horny lust. "Ohh, I see. But you might want other wives...er...mates in the future?" She asked, as she wiggled her tongue inside his foreskin to clean that too, getting an even stronger taste of his flesh, while more of his scent came to her as his body dried off out of the water. Elewine still seemed to be enthralled with him, so, he had dodged a bullet there it seemed. Her hands moved to fondle his large balls, having spend many nights after her father went to sleep reading about Calistrian pleasure techniques, to help her find a husband once her father finally let her, even though she was a century and a half at this point. "I think I'd be very happy, if I were chosen to be your mate." She added, looking up at him cutely once she finished cleaning his cock and balls, his entire body cleaned at this point.

He inwardly cursed himself for using the term mate but it was too late now, he simply had to hope it wasn't that strange to her. "Yes, exactly." He replied to her shift in understanding. Elewine seemed completely complacent with the idea of sharing him for the moment, though much of that could be attributed to her musk-drunk state as she cleaned him lovingly and thoroughly with her tongue. As it dipped between his foreskin and the tip of his cock he groaned in pleasure, the sensitivity was highest there and she was not being shy in doing what he asked of her. She'd make a good omega indeed if given enough time to mold her into the correct shape, though that was far easier said than done as his own mistakes had shown in these moments.

When she had finished the young elf indicated her happiness if chosen to be his, even going so far as to use his terminology of mate again. The choice of words was important, she would be happy to be chosen. She understood that the power was in his hands and that she needed to prove her worth to him, that she was beneath him as she should be. Oh how he hoped he could find the words or deeds to bring her under his control, but for now it was time to double down on the pleasure as he was more than ready for a proper fuck with a partner that desired to be his.

His hand dipped down to her chin and slowly pulled her up, guiding her to stand before him as he looked down and drank in her youthful and somewhat petite form. Appealing of course, though lacking compared to Misaki's breasts or the weight of her ass.
"You've done well so far. The bath is finished now but...you don't want me to go do you? When you mentioned leaving the bath before, where did you want us to go? Tell me, I want to hear you say it." He knew she wanted him in her bed but he also knew she was all but wrapped around his finger when it came to simple sex between them. He'd almost ruined the moment with his attempt to convince her that he was not a one-woman man but that had recovered well enough in the end. He could push her further if he got her to skip town with him and Misaki but, for now, he needed to make sure that she learned the full depths of the satisfaction that his body could offer her. Misaki thought the girl was a virgin. Well, now was the time to find out for sure.

Elewine rose in the tub, much shorter than the large northern man was as water dripped off her lithe body and splashed into the eater below. She shook her head gently to agree that she didn't want him to leave yet, his large member pressing against her abdomen as they stood in the bath. His request sent a shiver down her spine to her nethers, as he requested that she verbalize what she'd been doing.

"I wish for you to come to bed with me, show me how a man treats his mate. I have not expended any spells today, so I have no need to sleep tonight..." She answers, blushing horribly and trying to be seductive to her possible husband, or mate as he called it in his language.

He smiled at her last comment in not needing sleep tonight. She had no idea what she was getting into with him but he was happy to show her the folly of thinking she could keep up with him. "Very well." He pulled her along with him as he stepped out of the tub and took the cloth she'd gotten ready before to start drying them both off. Ultimately he wasn't too concerned with pulling all the water from them but rather he looked to do a decent enough job that they wouldn't drip across the floor.

When that was finished Draven let the cloth fall to the floor as he bent forward and grasped her, wrapping an arm around her back and sweeping her legs with the other so that he could pick her up and carry her sideways within his arms.
"Which room?" He asked simply, feeling no need to speak more than was necessary as he carried her to her bed and laid her upon it. There was a twinge of concern in the back of his mind about the risk of Misaki getting her hands on the key to her cage so he held up one finger to indicate that he needed a moment, then slid back into the bathing room to grab their clothing and carry it into the room where he could set it down. If Misaki wanted to try and steal from him then he could at least make it more difficult for her to manage.

It was at this point though, door closed behind him, that Draven stalked towards the bed and crawled forward over top of Elewine until he was staring down into her eyes and rubbing the underside of his thick shaft against the lips of her sex slowly. "First time?" He asked in a low tone. He thought as much too now knowing what she'd told him but it was still important to ask. "If so then it is going to hurt and you are going to bleed. This is normal and natural. Accept this and don't fight it, then it will start feeling good for you sooner."

Elewine helped dry him as he helped dry her, smiling and enjoying the intimacy of the situation. It seemed like Draven was enjoying it too, which she felt boded well for her chances of landing herself a husband, or mate. She eeped playfully, laughing as he literally swept her off her feet, and carried her into the room she pointed at, which was her room. After being deposited on the bed, he went to retrieve his clothes from the other room. The fact that he'd maintained his erection this whole time felt like a compliment to the cleric, as he approached and got onto the bed with her, settling between her legs.

She moaned softly as she teased her by rubbing that large, warm member against her slit, and he asked her if she was a virgin. "Yes." She replied with a nod, blushing, as she knew many men would prefer a woman who knew what they were doing. It didn't seemed to put the hunter off his conquest though, as he told her that it would be uncomfortable at first for her. "I understand Draven. You can't make an omelette without dropping a few eggs." She replied, steeling herself as she felt him shift into position to begin.

Her reply was a little bit odd to him but it meant nothing in the heat of the moment, not while he was staring down a young virgin that he was about to make into a woman. Draven reached down and pulled her legs into position to wrap around his waist, giving him even easier access to her lower lips and, once things started to heat up, allowing him to thrust as deep as he wanted to. With this settled he reached down and gripped his shaft, angling it so that his tip pressed against the opening of her sex and slowly pushing inward. Even from these opening moments he could feel how small and tight her passage was. Not only from being virginal but also from her petite frame. He was anything but of course and this meant that it was going to be more difficult and painful for her yet more wonderfully pleasurable for him. He could hardly wait.

"Don't bite your lip or tongue and try not to tense up." He directed her as he began to push his tip inward. Draven was experienced many times over in this situation and he focused on feeling for her hymen, pushing until he felt it against him and then pausing his advance to allow her to prepare. "Take a deep breath." The plan was simple, he'd push bast the barrier then pause as the pain overwhelmed her. Once the initial shock rolled through her, Draven would lean down and kiss her roughly and passionately to shift her focus from her pussy to his lips. Hopefully that would allow him to start slowly thrusting much sooner than otherwise if he had to wait for her pain to subside fully. It wasn't simply for her own benefit that he cared but rather because he knew that her walls would clamp down like a vice, all but preventing him from taking what he wanted unless he intended to force the matter and actually ruin her. For a girl that might accompany him as a willing omega? No, he could spare a little more caution now to ensure that he might use her completely later on. With all this in mind there was nothing for it but to continue and he pushed his weight into her to break the barrier and put thought into action.

Elewine's heart started beating more rapidly as he helped the virginal woman get further into position as they prepared to have sex. She wasn't really sure what to expect it to be like, this being her first time and all. Her slit was wet, her brain full of the heady cocktail that was Draven's musk. She was already biting her lip as he started to spread her tight sex apart, doing her best to follow his instructions and not get nervous or tense, as that would just make things harder. The cleric trembled as his thick girth slowly pushed a few inches into her, her wet sex already trembling and hugging his cock a bit as he paused, and told her to take a deep breath. She nodded and complied, trying to prepare for what was about to happen, her deflowering.

"Aaah!" She cried out loudly as he thrust through her barrier and into her vagina proper. Once her cry stopped, her attempted to give her solace in focusing on his lips instead of her own. She whimpered into the kiss as her groin hurt, clenching tightly around his rod. His plan mostly worked, and she did seemed to loosen her grip on his member more quickly than if he'd done nothing. Draven was able to start slowly thrusting now, the elven woman on his cock trembling with a mix of pain and pleasure. "Uwah! Oh goodness! This feels so much more intense then I imagined!" She moaned as her lover started to fuck her properly.

"It only gets better from here." He replied in regards to her pleasure. True that some of the initial surprise might fade away with repetition but so too did the pain. Not to discount the reality that experience and skill made things better on both sides of the coin. Elewine here had no skill of course, but the tightness of her passage would help make up for that even as she lay beneath him and let him perform all the work.

As Draven began to work his cock in and out of her hole he could feel that this would take time and patience to fit more than just a few inches inside. He was a patient creature but, just like with the kiss, he also saw no reason not to do everything in his power to speed things along. To this end he lowered his face down and nestled it against the left side of the young elf's neck, his hot breaths blowing upon the sensitive flesh located at her nape. His lips parted and his tongue rolled upon the smooth skin in slow, meaningful licks. Pleasure would relax her faster though, in truth, it was instinctual for him to put his mouth to the throat of his lovers regardless of any potential benefits.

After the first few licks he began to alternate, mixing in kisses upon her neck that saw his lips seal and form gentle suction between the continued lapping of his tongue. Muffled through the position of his mouth, he grunted and groaned his enjoyment as he tried to manipulate her mind further.
"Give yourself to me...mmm...serve me as is your....ahhh...duty."

The blonde elf nodded, moaning eagerly as he started to thrust. He was right in that she didn't know what to do, and so, wasn't that helpful of a partner right now, but that could be trained in time, just like her obedience. There was still the matter of getting her to join him, though Draven would feel the only resistance to that would be her father. Elewine tittered a little and moved her head to the side a little as he leaned in and kissed her neck. The act made her loins tingle in an unexpected but rather pleasing way. "Oooh...mmmh..." She groaned as his breath washed over her body there.

Licks were not what she had expected to follow, but, she was kind of digging it. The act was driving her arousal higher, lubricating her more and making it easier for the well endowed woodsman to make a proper woman out of her. Then, he alternated between licks and kisses, and tried to sprinkle in some more mindfuckery. "Mmm! Please make me your mate, and I'll serve you Draven! I'll cook for you and give you as many children as you wish!" Elewine replied, eager to be Draven's, wanting to lock herself into a relationship with the first good, eligible bachelor she'd seen in years.

Her desperation pleased him, even if it was born less from desire for him and more from desire to be a wedded woman. As she cried out for him to claim her he simply continued to kiss and lick her neck, however the rest of his body was not quite so complacent. Draven's hips rolled faster, bucking his thick shaft deeper into her tight passage even as he felt the warmth of her blood trickling out around him. While he wouldn't completely ravage her tonight, he wasn't going to hold back fully either as he moved to not only ramp up the pace to something more modest instead of gentle but also seeking to bury himself as far into her depths as he reasonably could go. Much of his shaft remained relatively dry and that simply would not do, not with the woman beneath him so ready and eager to please him.

With each thrust Draven felt his cock push just a little bit deeper and with every retreating motion he felt her walls squeeze around him as if begging his manhood to stay. The emptiness that he left her with offered a momentary need, a void that he was always happy to fill as he shoved himself right back inside. Virginal pussy or no, Draven could draw this encounter out for the whole night if he desired but he'd rather keep the first round to being relatively quick. His focus remained on trying to hilt himself within but he wouldn't hold himself back from the blissful friction of her walls squeezing around him. The one last thing that he could do though was to shift his angle of penetration until he felt his cock rolling against the slightly hardened patch inside, the place in which a woman felt the most pleasure from penetration. From here he intended to ride things out, to allow him to find release when the feeling encroached upon him, and to give her her first taste of being filled with his seed.

The happy tingles from her neck continued as Draven did not give any verbal response to her pleas for him to claim her, instead thrusting more qyuckly inside her tight, newly defiled cunt. She tried her best to heed his previous instructions, and relax her vaginal muscles, but it was difficult. She was still in some pain, convulsions happening around that fat cock stretching her out reshaping her folds for her potential new mate.

Her limbs wrapped around hid bidy as hest they could to help hold on as he plowed deeper and deeper inside her folds. The thrusts in were winderful, slowly turning to pleasure, and his withdrawals left her eagerly awaiting the next moments where he would fill her again. "Ahhh! What...are...you doing? It feels so good!" Elewine moaned as her body started subconciously rocking against his thrusts a bit as the extra pleasure got her even more into the concept of having sex.

He chuckled a bit into her neck, pausing in his work there to give a curt response. "I'm fucking you like a...uughh...real man should." His tone was slightly teasing and told of his amusement even though his soft laugh surely explained that well enough. He could tell that she was getting into it, that his efforts to pleasure her weren't in vain, but he could also feel the pressure building in his groin that warned of his own impending orgasm. With precious little time before that hit him, Draven increased the pace of his thrusts so that he was riding to edges of her comfort. He knew that going too fast at this point would drown her in enough pain to wash away the pleasure but he didn't want to be too gentle with her if only to prepare her for her role as his servant in the future. Suffering for his benefit was a gift, even if she had a ways to go before she realized that.

"So tight..." He groaned in between thrusts, his tone trying to express his enjoyment rather than make her self-conscious. "...I can't hold on much...mmmph...longer." That was her warning, her chance to express any desire for him to pull out and minimize any risk of pregnancy on her part. Of course, Elewine might prefer that he finish inside considering the fantasies of married life playing in her head but some part of the werewolf knew that he still needed to play things a bit carefully until he could get her alone on the trail with him and Misaki where he could mold her however he saw fit without fear of reprisal.

Elewine moaned eagerly, doing her best to demonstrate that Draven and his large member were making her feel pleasure, even through the pain and adjustment of it being her first time. She felt a lot of rubbing against her g-spot since his cock was so sizable, and she continued to try and rock her hips against it, though, as the woodsman picked up steam, it became harder for her to keep up due to her lack of experience. Her face was a mixture of the emotions she was feeling; pain, pleasure, relief, with a tiny drop of worry of her father finding out. But then Draven dragged against that bundle of nerves again and she moaned louder than she had before, feeling more pleasure than anything else.

His warning made her womanhood spasm harder, grip his cock tighter as the thoughts of him orgasming for her brought her closer to a climax as well. Her legs partially answered his statement, trying to pull him in closer to herself, to prevent him from pulling out. "P-Please don't pull out Draven! I want you, all of you...fill me with your seed!" She begged, definitely having fantasies with Draven as her husband, happy to let him be the only man to claim her cunt.

Her legs pulling against his back spoke louder than her voice ever could and, in the last few moments, he picked up the pace to thrust into her with jerky and erratic motions that foretold of what was to come. His grunts and groans grew more frequent in kind until at last he feel the budding pressure crescendo as he fell over the edge like a boat upon a waterfall, his cock pumping furiously at it wedge itself as far into her depths as it possibly could and spurted out rope after rope of hot cum to seek her womb. He couldn't quite manage to bury himself completely, couldn't quite press his tip to her cervix proper, but that didn't mean he was any less satisfied as the waves of pleasure coursed through him to make his lower body tremble.

Draven's balls clenched and rolled against the cheeks of her ass as he lifted her hips upward enough so that his shaft was buried almost vertically into her cunt. "Uhhng fuck! Take it all!" He all but growled to her in command as his left hand weaved its fingers into her hair and pulled slightly to arch her head back. With each twitching motion of his cock he could feel every bit of her inner walls pressing in around him and the animal side of his hoped that her body would prove receptive to his seed. Nevertheless he held her there in a somewhat awkward and uncomfortable position for the simple fact that it helped prevent any of his cum from trickling out of her hole, aided by gravity to flow deeper.

As the minutes ticked by and his balls did their best to empty themselves into her, the shock began to fade away until at last he could bring himself to lower her down and allow her to relax once more. He still remained buried inside her tight pussy, now molded and shaped to a degree to accept his manhood, but even he would need some time to recover for round two...assuming she could even handle more of him with her frailty of body.
"You are now a woman, my woman."

Her moans matched tempo with his grunts and groans as he picked up the pace after her response affirming that she wanted his cum as deep in her as he could put it. Elewine rode him as best she could and held on for dear life as the audible slaps of their bodies got even louder as he started to orgasm inside her. Feeling the thick warmth start to shoot inside her took the elven cleric over the edge, and she started to orgasm as well. "Yes Draven! All of it!" She moaned as he shifted position and got more over her, and she could feel his cum getting more voluminous and deeper inside her, warming her whole body up.

She grunted in pain as he forced her to arch up to be in the best position possible to be impregnated by him, not feeling any of his orgasm leaking out and running down her body. Elewine didn't have the strength mid-orgasm to try and escape, and he drove her into a second climax since his orgasm kept going. Her walls continued to milk his shaft until he was dry, and he loosened his grip on her. Elewine was sweaty, panting, and looking extremely satisfied with what had just transpired. He felt even larger inside her now, and he held fully inside her, as he proclaimed her his woman. Her eyes lit up with this news, tearing up a little. "Thank you, Draven! I'm honored!" She replied, wiping her eyes. "You can call me your mate, if that's what you notherners call it, I don't mind. I don't want you to change just for me." The ex-virgin added once her eyes cleared up.

He shifted his face to look down upon her as they rested together, still connected as it were with his cock in her pussy. At her mention of his slip of the tongue, playing with the idea that mate was simply what the people of the north utilized, he smirked a little and opted to continue the charade. "My mate then." Of course, there was still the risk of her father learning of this and ruining everything, not exactly that he could stop him if it came down to violence but rather the complexities of the information about the old city and of course his interest in taking the girl away from here to serve him for the rest of her days. "I'll teach you all about my ways when the time comes for us to leave. However, until I can explain the news to your father, it might be best not to tell him. I'm not leaving you behind but the trip I intend to make into the old Feldan will be dangerous. Once that's finished though, we can leave town together. Then will be the right time to tell him, though you realize he might not be happy about the decision."

Diplomacy: [1d20+2]=10+2=12

Hey that's not bad, plus he's got to be getting situational bonuses and such to this.

She smiled and nodded as he affirmed and accepted that she was willing to use his way of thinking about things. It was comforting to be beneath such a strong, proud protector. It made her feel warm and safe. And the excellent sex they'd just had didn't hurt her mood or feelings towards him either. "I understand, I do. I'm not up to the caliber of you or even Misaki, I wouldn't want to be a burden and risk getting either of you hurt. My father needs to stop treating his grown daughter like a child anyways. I'm a woman now, and I don't care if he thinks I'm making the right decision." She says adamantly, pausing for a moment to look up into his eyes. "I know I am." Elewine added, tracing her hands gently over his back muscles and scars as they rested and recovered after their coitus.

"If you're terribly worried about my father, you probably shouldn't spend the night, he usually travels fairly early in the day." She advises, looking at the door to her room. Her limbs hugged him again though, trying to keep him close. "That being said, it's still the evening..." She added with a deep blush, wanting to experience more carnal pleasures with Draven.

Draven suppressed a smile at the ease in which she fell into his control, his words having the perfect result this time around now that she was high on the pleasures of sex. She agreed to go along with his plan and to delay telling her father the truth, everything was falling into place smoothly and he felt that there was little he could do now that would risk fucking everything up. He'd have her as a new omega, and how he'd enjoy showing her what it meant to truly be his mate. For now though he didn't want to leave too early, for the sake of his own pleasure and to reassure her as well. He nodded in response to her explanation that he shouldn't stay the night and smirked as she gripped him close, not wanting him to leave just yet.

"I won't stay the night, just to be safe. But..." His hands roamed along her sides, the roughness of his palms contrasting the softness of her fair skin. "...I'm not leaving just yet. I'll need a short break to recover, then I can teach you some more." At this point he began to pull himself out of her, the wetness of her juices, blood, and his cum making even the slow motions loud and lewd. As he pushed himself up and off of her chest he dipped his head to look back, noting the small path of blood soaking into the sheets between her thighs. "You'll have to explain that to him as well, though I doubt it will be difficult." And with that he rolled onto his side facing her, slipping his right arm under her neck so that he could hold her back as they rested; his left hand continuing to slide up and down along her left side, her hip, and of course upon her small breasts and delicate rear.

Elewine smiled and nodded as he agreed to not stay the night and have their tryst spoiled before Draven could remove himself from her, get dressed and leave in the morning. She grunted softly as he pulled himself from her messy sex. Their mess leaked out onto the sheets, and the woodsman made a comment about cleaning it. "Not at all, I was repairing a dress and cut myself, but was able to heal it quickly." She replied as she felt the emptiness that his cock left inside her, and it briefly made her frown. At least until she was pulled into his warm embrace, so they could rest a little while together, his hands exploring the rest of his body.

After their break, it was explained that it would be her turn to do the work, and ride him this time. It was an important position, as, some days he would be too tired from working to be on top, but still need release. That tight, eager elven cunt swallowed his member again dutifully, and the elf rode him as best she could, needing more experience for it to be truly pleasurable. At the end, Draven did take control a little, rolling them over and making sure his entire orgasm seeped into her deeply.

Once enough semen had been pumped into Elewine to almost guarantee a pregnancy, it was time for Draven to make his leave, and return to his suite. Inside, the kitsune was naked and asleep in bed. She stirs as Draven enters, taking in the large male. "Were you not staying the night with Elewine? Did she change her mind after seeing you naked?" Misaki asked, no teasing or mocking tone to her voice, though, that could have just been her fatigue.

After enjoying his night with the elf and returning to the suite, Draven entered for the first time and closed the door behind him as he paused to take in the surroundings. It was spacious and decorated in a somewhat gaudy fashion. He supposed humans or elves would like this, though to him it just seemed wasteful and excessive. Soft cloth wouldn't last long, especially to the rough nature of his kind. The comment from Misaki in her half-asleep state earned a growl from his throat as he shook her off without much concern. "The evening went well. She believes that we are meant to be and has agreed to keep our tryst a secret from her father until you and I finish exploring the old Feldan. After that I intend to bring her with us, whether her father likes it or not. She'll make an utterly obedient omega, unlike you testing me at every turn."

Although he had washed with Elewine before their sex it came as no surprise that lovemaking was messy work. Draven's skin had been soaked with sweat and their mixed juices to the point that, even though his body was dry now, he reeked of wild sex. It was arguable if that was more or less agreeable to Misaki than Draven's urine, though he intended to utilize the same sleeping arrangements as the open road as he began disrobing and paused long enough to lock the door behind him just in case. "Roll over and slide yourself against me. Just because we are in town doesn't mean I'm trusting you to sleep any way except spooning in my arms." He could certainly get used to having a naked butt cupping his groin every night, even if it did belong to a troublesome shemale that he couldn't trust for hardly a moment.

"That's good to hear, so, she'll help us get the information from him on old Feldan, and then we can see if there's anything of value there? But you plan to bring her with us afterwards? I'd have thought you'd dump a furry baby in her and then be done like you were with the Andromeres." The kitsune replied, surprised as Draven got in and undressed. Instead of listening to the werewolf, the naked ninja slipped out of the bed, walking over to the chamber pot corner. She had to squat over it like a woman, blushing as everything was in full view of Draven as she started to urinate.

"I didn't expect anything different, Alpha. But just a second, I've been asleep for a while, my bladder is full." She explained, trying to not look at her unwanted bedfellow as she was forced to expel her waste in a demeaning way thanks to him locking this infernal cage on her. It occurred to her that she probably could have snuck into the temple and stolen the key from his clothes, but, the thought hadn't occurred to her.

He watched as she made her way to the chamber pot and squatted down like a woman, trying to get the proper angle for the way that the cage forced her cock to point downward somewhat. The sight amused him greatly, not only for her inconvenience but also for the fact that it made her act more like a proper woman. His eyes followed the slight sway of her ballsack before the trickling stream from her tip grew to flow down into the metal pot. "The mother was a punishment. The daughter had potential but I couldn't have taken her even if I wanted to, the family would have sent more than you after me if I had taken their precious child. This elf though, her father may have magic but he lacks the means to bother me beyond this place. I take her with us and can do whatever I like with her, can mold her into what she should be; a proper bitch eager to serve me."

Draven chose the wording specifically for how it mirrored what he'd said to Misaki in the past, hinting that he was working to mold her at a much slower pace. It gave her something to think about, if she even registered it in her current state of mind, but she had to feel his eyes upon her nevertheless as she tried her best not to acknowledge him in the room. "That's a better position for you to piss, though I'd like it even better if you got on the floor with one leg raised."

Back
Top Bottom