Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

With his teeth locked in place upon her neck, Draven wasn't of any mind to try and speak further. However his attention was still such that he noticed the shivers of pleasure, the moans as he crushed her prostate with his thick rod, and the way that she was throwing her body back into his thrusts. Regardless of the truth in her mind, he took these all to be signs of primal submission that was natural and instinctive for females being rutted by an alpha male. These simple facts elevated his enjoyment beyond just the physical, though her tight ass being stretched around his cock was blissfully enjoyable nonetheless.

Continuing to growl into her neck like the dominant predator he was, Draven's knot started to press against his bitch's ring and apply pressure with every thrust. His cock was thick enough, all but splitting her ass apart thus far, but the knot was another thing entirely. He wanted it inside of her, he always wanted it inside his partners, but there was no denying that it would push most partners to their absolute limits and quite possibly deal irreparable damage to others. In Draven's mind though that was never truly his problem and, with the idea that he was probably going to kill her anyway, he increased the strength of his thrusts as he bucked his hips and began to try weakening her sphincter even further in the hopes of burying his bone properly. Still, he couldn't keep going forever at this pace so he'd be filling her up one way or another in a few minutes time.

Misaki continued to groan and squirm underneath her captor as he took delight in her submission to his alpha status her cock trying to flex and get hard, causing discomfort as it kept failing to swell in its new home. The werewolf was rearranging her insides his his massive cock, and he eventually worked his way in deep enough that his red knot was pressing against her frosty blue pucker, while his nuts smacked into hers with greater need as he tried to fit it all inside her. It wouldn't be her first knotting, given that her own race had them but she'd never had a lover or a rapist on this scale before.

The ninja could feel him punching her insides with his battering ram rod, and it fel like her body was trying its best to give in and take that fucking knot. She didn't want to, but, her durable body allowed her to endure the full size of his penis as her tiht ring started to spread for him. She screamed in pain again, needing to stop for breaths as it took several more sphincter wrecking thrusts to get it halfway in, and let her flesh close the rest of the way around it. There was an obscene bulge in her stomach as his size finsihed crushing her prostate. The ninja made a most unprofessional and lewd face as she came hands free, spurting a decent puddle out that circular hole at the end of the cage. "Oh fuck oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Mixed with her screams of pain were Draven's growls of bliss. The process of stuffing that knot into her ass was perhaps the most satisfying thing he could achieve and, as he felt her walls clench down from her own orgasm, so too did he reach his peak. As his cock began to pump thick ropes of hot seed into her depths the werewolf's balls rolled against his lover's own in time to the twitching of their respective shafts. The teeth along her neck squeezed harder but thankfully stopped shy of penetrating her flesh as her fur helped protect her.

Each flexing movement of his meaty cock was joined with relatively futile attempts to keep humping her. He couldn't pull out of her ass or truly push it any further forward but the jerky and erratic movements of his hips certainly still stimulated him more than stay still would, only amplifying the force of his orgasm as spurt after spurt painted her bowels white to the point that he could feel her insides swimming with his semen; the seal of his knot forcing the contents of his load to remain inside her. Her belly may already have been bulging with the thickness of his knot but as the moments ebbed on and his balls continued to drain themselves into her ass that swelling only grew along with the pressure, stuffing her more and more as each rope of cum was more akin to a deadly blast of fluid than a simple attempt of procreation.

For what felt like minutes he poured his seed into her depths, growing into her neck and holding her within his fangs until at last the twitching motions of his shaft slowed to a stop. His muscles shivered from the purity of the relief that coursed through him but his knot was still buried and keeping her plugged, the swelling unlikely to go down any time soon as they remained tied together in the wake of their tryst. Finally Draven recovered enough of his senses to release his hold over her throat, the fur on her neck soaked with his saliva by this point, and he became somewhat talkative again now that he was sated for the moment. "You make an even better bitch than I thought. Didn't take much for you to push back into me, to moan your pleasure in pain, or to spurt out your own pathetic seed onto the ground where it belongs."

The kitsune's body was rocked around by his small thrusts as her orgasm finished quickly, compared to Draven's at least, as he tried to both tug the knot out of her body, as well as push it further in to try and take even more pleasure from his prisoner's form. She could feel the thick heat of his seed being shot inside her, seeking for a bitch womb that they unfortunately would not find here. She winced as his mouth clamped down further, but, she did not feel the telltale pain of something piercing her flesh. A small miracle, all other things that were happening to her considered.

She regained her senses while he was still orgasming, adding to the bulge in her stomach with each tug of his nuts and pulse of his shaft that put more of his load inside her. None was coming out either, their size difference guaranteeing and airtight seal around his cock. "F-Fuck...so full..." Misaki groaned as she really started to feel the stress her body was being put under as the large wolf's partner/sex toy. He eventually came down from his high as well, and started to shift around, showing that he'd have no trouble carrying her around by the cock if he wished. And the first words out of his mouth were to taunt her more.

"I'm a trained assassin. I know...many ways to make a man...hah...drop his guard before the killing blow. Sex is often the easiest..." She replied, as she panted from enduring her ordeal beneath him. "I was simply doing as I've learned. I felt no enjoyment from any of this." Misaki retorted icily, not admitting to her enjoyment of what happened tonight.

He chuckled at her words, thinking there was some truth to them but also more than her fair share of lies as well. Not that it ultimately mattered in the end. "Your body says otherwise..." To complete his point, Draven pulled them both backwards by both his knotted base and a hand on her shoulder until she was face to face with the puddle of her own semen mixing with the dirt to create a small patch of mud. One of his hands held her by the skull and forced her to stare at the mess up close as personal, even going so far as to push her nose into it for a few moments before letting go.

With that little bit of satisfaction taken from tormenting her further, the werewolf lord grasped her by the legs and pulled her up and into his lap as he took his seat on the stump once more. His dick buried in her ass and her back cradled against the rippling musculature of his chest, she had no choice but to sit upon him akin to a child as his size made her seem so small by comparison. Draven acted as if he didn't notice her presence and lifted a waterskin from his things so that he could take a long swig from its contents to slake his thirst before ripping some more chunks of meat from the cooked deer and having a second helping. As a human he ate a little more than most people but, as a werewolf, he could easily consume the entire deer.

In-between sips of water or bites of meat he began to explain her predicament, the fact that he couldn't just let her go. Again, it was a shame to have to kill her but he couldn't take the risk of being hunted all along the way. Or, more importantly, the risk of people learning the truth of his nature while he was trying to mingle and move through their society. "So...do you have a preference for how you want to die? When my dick softens in...say...five to fifteen minutes, and I can pull it free, I'm going to have to kill you. Like I said before, I can't have people knowing my true nature. If you play nice like a good bitch then I'll endeavor to make it quick. Cause me more trouble though and I'll take pleasure in drawing out your end."

The fox-like woman grunted as she was pulled back by her sphincter, all of her weight currently being supported by that abused ring of muscle. It was strong, having been trained just like the rest of her, to endure suitors before ending their life. She yipped in protest as he pushed her face into her mess like she was some kind of common, feral dog. Her messy muzzle pulled up from the dirt, and forced her to sit with her legs over his, as he resumed his meal like she was no more important than a piece of clothing. Her own member throbbed weakly in its prison, still being stimulated by more than a foot of wolfhood still inside her body. Her panting continued as her body still tried to adjust to her swollen belly, looking like she was beginning to carry the werewolf's pups.

"Die? I'm surprised that's how you're choosing to handle this. But, you are the big strong werewolf, I wouldn't think to challenge your ideas." Misaki said, finally finding her breath and voice. "Obviously, you have an entire harem of bitches in heat that can take your knot at your beck and call." She continued, making a show of looking around the Fangwood clearing to try and locate all his women. "I bet they're all just in town getting supplies, right? The fucking I got certainly wasn't the result of a pent up boy who keeps breaking his toys, right?" The kitsune asked tauntingly. If she was going to die anyways, she'd might as well make her case as to why that would be a stupid idea as emphatic as possible.

"That would be the only reason I could see you not wanting to keep around a trained assassin who you've literally got by the balls to do your bidding, and who has shown herself able to survive your knot. Or, is that why you were saving the hindquarters of your doe here for last?" She continued, extolling her virtues and complimenting him that he must in no way need anything that she could possibly provide.

Her reply surprised him, he expected fear or weak mewling and pleading rather than an attempted ploy of power. Much of what she said was not exactly wrong, though that didn't mean he appreciated the manner in which she spoke it. In response Draven grasped her by the sides and spun her around on his lap, standing up and shoving his snarling face into her own as he growled and revealed his rows of razor-sharp teeth. Beyond that, he focused his supernatural power to extend his muzzle even further as more teeth grew from his jaws and created an overlapping pattern that was not only unnatural but positively terrifying to witness as they could easily serrate flesh from bone in an instant. With the magic of the cage around his captive, Draven was confident that she'd only be further traumatized by his attempts at intimidation, but to further establish his dominance over her he began to pull her off of his cock; or at least he forced her to strain against his knot in a manner which would surely be quite painful after the violent assfucking she'd received. His goal wasn't truly to pull her free of him, but more to jolt her with pain to put her in her place.

"You can scarcely imagine the pain I can put you through you worthless bitch! A trained assassin that failed to cause more than minor harm to my flesh, a lesser canine that can be controlled through the cage around her pathetic cock and yet could just as easily attempt to kill me in my sleep on the road. A would-be female that can't understand the value of submission in the face of an alpha male. If your case was to seek your survival as an omega to my will then you are failing to make a good impression on any count aside from the fact that you yet draw breath." He'd certainly consider keeping her around but he wanted her fearful and servile in the face of his wrath. At least, to an extent anyways. He could take amusement in the concept of her hating him and serving only begrudgingly, but how could he take such a risk if it meant needing to sleep with one eye open every night? Or to remain on-edge to silence her if she tried to spill his nature to someone passing by? The magic of the cage was potent but not all-encompassing. This outburst was as much a test as it was an act of dominance; looking to see how well he could potentially control her without the compulsion effects.

Intimidate: [1d20+31]=10+31=41 (Includes the +4 bonus from the Cage)

"Oww! Fuck!" She yelped as he spun her around on his cock, the huge thing stirring up her insides as his seed sloshed inside her bowels. Her eyes went wide and her face paled even more than her white fur would normally look as several lifetimes worth of chainsaw like teeth appeared in her captor's muzzle, and threatened to be used on her after her taunting of him and trying to point out that it would be a good reason to keep her around. "Aaah!" Misaki let out a pained noise as he strained her pucker, trying to tear it away from her body with his knot still fully inflated. It did hurt quite a bit as he verbally laid into her in return.

The ninja screamed in terror, trying to wiggle and get away from him, though, with her arms bound and his hands holding her legs, she could only wiggle and further stimulate them both. When she couldn't get away, she started peeing herself in fright. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, tearing up again as her body still tried to engage flight mode, even turning invisble on his dick for several minutes as she drained her bladder on both of them and squirmed. Though, when she reappeared, she was still stuck in the same spot. "I can't kill you! I'm not powerful enough to slay a werewolf alpha! I'm sorry for insulting you! Please don't kill me! I'll work for you!" She sobbed, so utterly terrified by him.

Draven knew how easily he could incite fear from others and he took pride in that. However, the potency to which he changed her demeanor in a heartbeat surprised him. Her body shivered in his grip, muscles trembling and jaws shivering as he stared her down. It seemed he had pushed her so far that all of her natural instincts conflicted and attempted to act at once as she tried to wrench herself free, tried to hide from him, and ultimately froze in terror as her caged member drained the contents of her bladder in a messy fashion that splashed onto her own fur more than his simply for how he was holding her. The tearful sobs mixed with the pain of her ass as his knot threatened to rip free from her depths sent a burst of pleasure through his groin.

His yellow eyes watched her display as his mind raced to consider the offer. He wanted to keep her around, of that there was no doubt, but there was a risk nevertheless. With how shattered her mental state was simply from one snarling act of threat though, he was feeling more and more confident that he could at least keep her in place to some extent. Fuck it, he needed a good cumdump and he could always kill her later if she turned out to be too much trouble. This was a risk he was willing to take, though he wanted to make it a bit more formal.

"Say it!" His left hand snapped to her throat and squeezed firmly, though not enough to constrict her breath or blood flow. "You are my bitch! You will obey me, your alpha! Beg for mercy! Beg to be claimed as my property! As my omega!" The hope was that the trauma of this would be burned into her mind long after her panic subsided. In the future, when she considered acting against him, this would flash in her eyes and she'd remember why he was not to be fucked with. That was the hope anyway. He knew she'd say whatever he wanted at this point and his mind was already made up but, again, this was simply a formality of sorts to soldify their relationship moving forward. As soon as she said what he desired he would rescind the additional teeth from his maw and sit back down on the stump, though her position of facing his chest would not change.

The sobbing, piss-stained kitsune was interrupted in her terror by the hand to her throat, as he declared Misaki's new role in life, and the new Master she would serve. "Yes! Please claim me Alpha! Please spare my life and let me serve you! I'll do anything you ask! I'm your omega bitch!" She said, still very distressed and scared that he was about to saw her body parts off in small pieces, or eat her whole and let her die slowly and painfully in his stomach while he napped. Even after his face returned to normal, she was still very timid and meek, her fiery spirit from earlier extinguished. She slowly stopped struggling, and just sat there, laying against him silently, just waiting for the knot to subside so that they could be separated.

Misaki had never been so scared and helpless. Bound and deprived of her gear, she had no defenses against the furry murder machine that was her captor. She had no choice but to exchange her life for her service to the large male.

Draven was pleased by her response and finished eating his meal to his satisfaction while she rested against him, scarcely moving in her fear. True that her presence only spread her piss more upon his own fur but this hardly bothered him, the only annoyance the simple fact that he should be the one to mark her with his scent considering he was claiming her as his instead of the other way around.

Eventually his cock softened enough that he could pull himself free from her ass without causing any additional harm, though it still took some tugging on his part before it popped out in a satisfying fashion and began to pour out the seed from her gaping hole like a waterfall. As he laid her on the ground to drain out his excess cum, Draven shifted his form back to human. He was still muscular and tall, a well-built man to be certain, but compared to his werewolf form he seemed much more manageable and average except for the bright yellow eyes which seemed to not change at all between his shapes.

"If I'm going to spare your life then you are going to need to know my name and what to say to others. I am Draven and, in the eyes of the lesser races, I tell them I am from the realm of the Mammoth Lords in the north. That my transformations are a result of a connection to the natural world. I'm not much of a liar but most people are stupid and gullible enough to believe it. Now, you may just be my omega bitch, but you'll tell me your name as well. Keeping up appearances in the realms of man is important. I'd rather not be hunted down with silver for obvious reasons."

"Ngh...Nnngh....NNNNGAH!" Misaki grunted as it took several pulls to get that large cock out of her ass, and her body forcefully evacuated his seed, the cage having not come with a paired plug to keep seed inside it's victim. She groaned in pain as the white lake flooded from her obscenely gaping hole, her tails flicking around weakly as she was laid on the ground. Looking up he returned to human form, and was still quite well endowed, but not as brutally as before. She nodded softly as he explained how to reference her new traveling companion and to not give away his true nature.

"My name is Misaki Kotetsu, I am a woman from Tian Xia." She replied, as she shifted to her human form as well, her white hair retreating just to top her head, and her dark asshole looked even more obscene without fur obscuring it. The cage stayed on, much to her dismay, shrinking slightly to better fit her human size. "So, you are a *druid*, understood." She replied with a nod, slowly getting up. "You keep calling me an Omega, if you are an Alpha, wouldn't that make me a Beta? I've never heard the term Omega before." The ninja asked curiously, finally getting up to her feet.

He nodded in kind to her name and homeland, making a mental note to keep them in mind even if he did not recognize the place. Draven had traveled a bit from his home in the Shudderwood but during his time there he hadn't learned near anything of the outside world that didn't directly apply to himself or his pack. "No, not a druid. I said that once to a person and they expected magic from me which I do not posses." He paused to search for the words before continuing, straining to link them together for the following sentence. "More like a...wolf warrior or shifting ranger. Someone told me there was an Ulfen word for that called Ulfhedinn, though I know nothing about their people to know if that's true."

That led the conversation towards his reference to her as she shifted into her human state to match. The confusion of what he called her. "No. A beta is a second in command, a...wife by human standards as I understand them. The Alpha is a dominant, they lead the pack or parts of the pack, but the Beta fills the role when they are not around. You are not my...second in command, you do not speak for me. You are Omega. Omega are the lowest of the ladder. They serve as outlets for frustration and desire...punching bags and fucktoys. Like how the lesser races call ones 'slaves'. The Alpha eats first, then the Beta. After them the rest of the pack may eat and, lastly, the Omega get the scraps." He pointed to the hindquarters of the cooked doe that she had recently taunted him about, noting that it was the only part left of the creature. They were his scraps and she, as his Omega, would get them. Though he wasn't forcing her to eat, moreso of making a point.

"Ah, I understand, a man who can magically shift into an animal form." She replied with a nod as he explained further how to refer to him and explain if people asked. "If you're wondering what I am, I am a kitsune. Something of a magical trickster type creature. We can take a human form to blend in. Most of us can only do one, but, I can temporarily assume other ones, thanks to the magical power in my blood, represented by these extra tails." Misaki replied, filling the other in on her racial background as well.

Her face fell some as he explained what an Omega was in a wolf pack, and that was the position that she now found herself in, as his slave. Still, it was only the two of them, so, it wasn't like she had any one else to worry about anyways. He pointed out the deer rump and genitals to her, and while if may have only been as an example, her human form blushed as her stomach rumbled, having burned up a lot of energy fighting and enduring sex with the large male. She submissively shifted back to her vixen form, and took her offered food, eating ass for the second time tonight, though in a much different way as Draven towered over her seated form, still naked. "May I get my waterskin, Alpha? I don't want to seem like I'm trying to get a weapon or anything." She asked timidly, still very intimidated by the grotesque image he'd shown her before.

The information about what she was didn't interest him much but he didn't interrupt her. In general Draven was possessed of a quiet and perceptive demeanor that didn't see him speak up very often unless he felt otherwise comfortable. He was often stoic in the eyes of those outside his pack, though certainly more willing to talk when it came to matters of terror and dominance as she knew from the rutting her ass had been through. At her question he simply nodded his approval.

A few moments after she had taken her drink he clarified a bit further regarding their dynamic. "As amusing as it would be, you are of no use to me if you have to be told to do every little thing directly. Make no mistake, I don't trust you, but I believe you understand the dangers of fucking with me well enough for the time being. You can carry your weapons and the rest of your things, they hold no meaning to me, but there will be changes to your lifestyle while you serve me. When we sleep you will sleep against my chest so I know if you try to move. When we eat you will look to me to determine what you can and can not have, just like tonight. Also your wealth, and all that you posses, is mine as well. You'll not spend coin without my permission because it is my coin, not yours."

Misaki listened quietly, as she drank and ate, as he explained further how her servitude to him would work. "Yes, I understand. I will sleep with you, and I will get your permission before eating anything. I don't have much money, I spent most of the fee I charged Lord Andromere in gear I already have and in travel getting here." She explained as she ate her fill of the cooked meat, and set down the rest of the carcass.

"So, did you leave your pack to be a lone wolf and just exist, or is there something you're actually trying to accomplish?" She asked, though, there was no sarcasm or taunting in her voice, she simply wanted to know what she would be helping her new Alpha do with her life.

He didn't reply immediately as she asked about his goals and desires, the werewolf was trying to decide if he wanted to entrust her with any inkling of the truth just yet or if it would be better to play things safe. In the end he settled for somewhere in between, she didn't need to know everything yet but it wasn't all secrets. "I'm on good terms with my pack. I left in order to find something which they all believe to be lost...or to have never existed at all, though I don't believe that obviously. The only reason I stayed with Andomere was to look through his library. It was not as complete as he claimed."

He took a drink from his own skin and mulled over his plans a bit before continuing. "We are heading to the next town over. I am chasing rumors and legends. Don't expect easy, tangible progress. Expect plenty of nights serving my lusts and venting my frustrations." Even as a human his smile was predatory as he spoke that last bit, continuing to prove that his enjoyment of control was pervasive through his psyche and that she'd only just begun to learn what desires flowed through his skull. That said he stood up and began to gather his clothing, dressing up enough to get ready to sleep before pulling out his bedroll and laying it out beside the fire, an elaborately stitched creation of black wool with stars and moons stitched upon the surface in silver-colored thread which was assuredly magic for the fact that it was perfectly clean compared to the dust and grime she'd licked off of Draven's body.

"Finish your drink and come to sleep." As he claimed, the man intended to sleep with her against his chest as the little spoon so-to-speak. It would keep her close in a way that he could feel safest in the knowledge that he'd wake if she tried to move too much or leave. The last thing he wanted was for her to get bold at night and try to kill him in his sleep. Hells, she might even succeed with enough planning and that would just be embarrassing to die in his sleep.

Misaki again played the quiet listener as he explained in vague terms, which meant one of two things. Either he didn't know what he was searching for, or more likely, that he didn't trust her enough to tell her yet.

"Well, I haven't been a treasure hunter in a while, but, I guess now is as good a time as any for a change in career path." She replied, hoping that the wouldn't get too frustrated, as that sounded like something different than angry sex, and she wasn't sure how she would handle being a *punching bag* as he so eloquently put it earlier.

His smile was unnerving, and she finished her drink, coming over to the large bedroll, which was big enough for two, or perhaps just big enough if he felt like sleeping in his hybrid form. The shemale returned to her human form, figuring he would prefer to sleep next to that, as she slipped into the sleeping bag in the little spoon position against his chest, her round rump against his crotch.

Settling down beneath the covers proved to be blissful as the magic of the bedroll not only kept them both warm but rather kept the internal temperature stable despite the fact that there were two bodies inside it instead of one. Draven draped his left arm over her side and held her close as she nestled into position against his groin. sleep did not exactly come easy to him in the arms of this would-be assassin but it did find him all the same.

He slept through until morning and Misaki hadn't appeared to try and slip away from him as he woke to find her still snugly in position against him and sleeping soundly. The fire had mostly burnt down by this point to just smouldering embers but he could easily build it up if he wanted to, not that there was much point without any fresh meat to cook after giving her the last of the deer last night. Slowly and carefully he pulled himself out of the bedroll and stretched his muscles to get ready for the day. It was early morning still but he liked to get moving more or less as soon as the sunlight crested the horizon and his keen eyes could see well enough in the dim morning light. To that effect he spent a few moments deciding how he wanted to approach the day and settled on moving out early like he normally would. True that his new omega would have a sore asshole and wouldn't be so happy about marching without more rest but that was her problem, not his.

Peeling off the covers from her sleeping body revealed her still nude form, possessing no clothing other than the black cloth she had wrapped herself in initially when they met. With a shrug, and the confidence to know that his magical bedroll couldn't really get dirty no matter what treatment it was subjected to, the lycan adopted something of a power stance over top the prone shemale and fished out his cock from the bristly black hairs of his crotch, pointing it downward and relaxing the muscles of his abdomen so that he could start the day like most people did. The trickling stream of golden yellow fell upon Misaki's shoulders before the intensity picked up and the droplets became a steady stream of steaming piss that he directed primarily towards her face but also worked to ensure that he covered the rest of her to some extent as well. "Wake up omega, time to start the day."

The bedroll was surprisingly comfy, and the embrace of a man who could likely rip her to shreds as easily as paper was oddly comforting to the kitsune as her human form bedded down for sleep that night. She stirred a little in the night when their bodies shifted and stimulated her sore butt, sending twinges of pain up her spine. She was still resting as he rose and opened the bedroll, though the shemale didn't stir, it's magics still in effect protecting her from the cool morning air.

Water started to splash on her, and groggily, the ninja woke, surprised to feel rain on her body, though, when the warm, acrid gold got to her face, she was much more quickly woken up, squirming and trying to get away from this stream of liquid. However, Draven's feet on either side of her abdomen had her trapped, as he pissed all over her body, relieving what prooved to be a large bladder. "Ugh, that the fuck?! That's so gross!" She protested, coughing and sputtering as some had gotten in her mouth. The ninja got up and righted herself, shivering some once she left the bedroll, now that she was wet from his morning whiz.

He chuckled as she was startled awake and tried to escape him but simply had nowhere to go. "Get used to it. A predator marks his territory and you now belong to me." He didn't linger in place once he finished draining his bladder, stepping away as he began to start packing up the small camp which didn't really have much to it in all honesty. "Pack up your things. We'll forage along the road for food." Foraging would cut their travel speed in half but he was a patient man with little reason to rush. The rations he possessed were for emergency use only, not just because of their lack in taste but moreso because it felt wrong to his sensibilities to pay for food every day when he could manage just fine on his own in most cases.

Regardless he snuffed out the fire and gathered up the dark plating of his armor, simple in design but exquisite in material and construction, as he began strapping on the two halves of the chest piece and locking all of the mechanical latches tightly before moving on to the pauldrons, faulds, and lastly the sturdy boots that rounded everything off to a fair balance between maneuverability and protection. Other than gathering his magical bedroll that was about all he needed to do in order to be ready to set out. Though time would tell how efficient his new omega was in the mornings.

Survival for foraging/hunting during travel: [1d20+11]=15+11=26

Misaki was not pleased about being covered in urine, but didn't comment on it further. She dressed in shozuku, a process that seemed as complicated as a transformation sequence itself. After that, she put on her gloves, boots, sword and pack, fully redressed, she uncovered her face, as it looked less shifty and threatening that way as she started to follow Draven for the first day of their travels together. The time passed rather uneventfully, with the werewolf easily claiming another deer for them, though, this one was a buck, easily shown by the fact that it had antlers, and then reinforced by the back end of it. She hadn't been very keen on talking with him, and he hadn't seemd very keen on listening to her talk either, at least last night. Closer to the next town the werewolf lord wished to visit, they set up camp for the night, and started a fire to begin cooking their meal.

As he settled down to tend to the cooking of the meat, a process that he could manage with his survival skills just fine but certainly wasn't going to win any awards for spices and flavors, Draven spoke up for really the first time that entire day. He'd been quiet and she hadn't pushed the matter of conversation, though now as the day was winding down he at least had a few things to speak with her about. "Other than being acrobatic and throwing lots of small metal blades, what are your skills? Besides taking dicks in your ass that is." The last comment just a cheap shot considering but Draven was an ass by most standards and simply didn't care. As far as his people, and he, was concerned everyone who wasn't a werewolf simply existed to be prey or tools.

Misaki settled down nearby, crossing her legs in reverse with the feet on top, getting in a meditative pose while her Alpha started cooking their kill. His voice broke he concentration when he spoke, glaring at him as he made the crack about her sexual skills. Her left hand conjured a shuriken and embedded it in a tree nearby before it disappeared. "My training also allows me to be extremely subtle and sneaky, and I can find and disable non-magical traps. I know how to use poison, but it isn't really my style. I can also lie very easily, and my magical blood also allows me to force people to be friendly towards me. I've been told that if I get more experience with my powers, I will gain even more tails, and greater powers that way too. I'm a scout, and a sneak attack specialist."

The gist of what she was explaining was not foreign to him, among his kind there were individuals more focused on some areas than others and stealthy types were certainly not unfamiliar to him. Draven preferred to fight head-on and to overwhelm his opponents through brute force but he was flexible in how he achieved results so long as he got what he wanted in the end. "How are your people skills?" That was the biggest are he was lacking in these days, though the rest of her skills could prove just as useful to him in their own right. "A lot of what I'm chasing is rumor and hearsay. People don't tend to want to talk to me...for good reason. While I certainly could cow people into submission that doesn't tend to sit well with the ones who think to run the villages and towns. Guess it looks bad if all their people are pissing themselves in fear." Another subtle jab at her actions the night before and his grin made it clear that was intentional.

Back
Top Bottom