Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

"You are the kindest, sweetest lover I've ever known, and nothing makes me sadder than the fact that I can never be swollen and waddling with your litter." She said with such sweet conviction and honeyed words, that it was hard for Draven to not believe her, even though he knew it was complete bullshit.

"My ability to gather information or make friends long term isn't as great, though, normally, people come to me for jobs, so I don't generally have to work on relationships that last more than a night. But, we can be friends, right?" The ninja offers with a friendly smile as their food cooks

Last edited:
Her words were very convincing in regards to her desire to bear his pups, though the context he held about the truth of her opinion and the fact that he could read body language far better than any normal person could Draven could tell she was lying if only just. Of course he knew it was a lie either way but it was an example of her skills so he was judging her accordingly. The shift in her demeanor towards a friendly state wasn't much to impress him by comparison but it was better than he could likely manage. At the very least he wouldn't have to try and play nice if he could just make her do it instead.

"Your neck tightened too much when you spoke of being swollen. The slight tilt in your neck revealed the strain that the words had upon your mind, that you hated what you were speaking of. Otherwise you lie well." He slowly turned the deer on the makeshift spit to try and ensure it was cooking evenly. He liked his meat a little closer to raw, a bit bloody in the juices, but he did still need to cook it far enough that it wouldn't cause him sickness. One of the many headaches of having multiple forms to switch between was the idea that each one had its own quirks. As a wolf he could tear flesh from limb raw and swallow it whole but, as a human, it needed to be cooked. Transforming back and forth for every meal wasn't practical for many reasons but the main one was that it cost him energy to transform and stay transformed, thus he needed to eat even more than he would otherwise by doing so too often.

"We are not friends though. I assumed that calling you my bitch would have made that much clear." The correction was stern but not angry. Moreso he was reaffirming her position but not shouting her down or looking to punish her for her attempts to smooth things over between them. If anything he would approve of her falling in line and accepting her place but he was well aware that she was the type of person to play tricks on others or try to manipulate him into giving her an opening to kill him or slip the cage and run free.

In-between rotating the buck over the flame, Draven was checking on the hide he had carved off from the creature and placed close to the fire for drying. All of his pack showed aptitude in multiple different skillsets so as to better serve the whole. His primary role, besides fighting, was the creation of armor such as the suit he was currently wearing. To that end his attention would clearly display great focus and care in regards to the drying hide as he hoped to get it ready enough that he might sell it at their destination along with the hide of the previous doe. Tanning couldn't be done on the road so it was far easier to just sell the hides and use that money to buy finished leather if he had any projects he wanted to work on. At the moment nothing came to mind.

One the buck was cooked to his personal satisfaction, Draven pulled it off of the fire and began eating what parts of it he desired for himself. Since he didn't need to transform today he certainly didn't have the need to consume nearly as much as he had last night, though his pattern followed more or less the same as before with him focusing mainly on the torso and neck sections of meat while leaving the head and hindquarters more or less untouched. When he'd eaten his fill he indicated to Misaki that she could partake of it. Thankfully there was more than just the ass of the buck for her to eat this time, though he'd picked out the prime parts of what the carcass had to offer all the same. "You may eat now."

Sense Motive: [1d20+14]=18+14=32

(Plus I'd say that lie is unlikely for a -5 in all honesty, not that it matters in this instance.)

"Thank you for the pointers. And as I said, not as good at being diplomatic. I'll try to keep my body language more plain, thank you for the tip." Misaki replied as they watched the deer cook over the roaring flame. She didn't have much else to say at this point, and soon after, Draven started eating. At one point the ninja excused herself and peed in some bushes, before returning to their campsite. She nodded appreciatively and began to eat her share. She was happy to get what she got, worried that she'd be stuck with the ass and genitals again.

"So, when we get to this town, we're just looking for information, and maybe some adventuring work?" She asked curiously, taking a quick break from her food after washing some of it down with water.

"Not quite as simple as that but yes." He replied. She'd need more information than he had given her if she was going to be able to help him. Regardless of whether or not he liked it, Draven was going to have to tell her his goals eventually. "I doubt the information I seek is known by any common folk. I more expect old scrolls or...books might contain clues. Information about Jezelda that the stories of my pack simply don't contain. That is why I wanted to look at Andomere's collection and why I figure anything with a chance to have what I seek won't be available to anyone passing by." Didn't exactly tell her that he was looking for information on Greater Werewolves but it was a start at least. Enough that she could keep her eyes peeled for things that would interest him, though she might not even know who Jezelda is. Many lesser races weren't aware of the demon lord of werewolves, the mistress of the hungry moon.

"Ah, okay, so we're pooking for the secret werewolf land of Jezelda. Interesting." She replied between bites. She had a couple jokes running through her head, but didn't feel that they were at the joking stage of their Alpha-Omega relationship. She continued until she was full, and then just sat back, hands resting on a belly full of venison, rather content. Then her cock started to try to swell up and she grimaced, the unyielding metal forcing it back to a flaccid state against her balls.

Draven was surprised she recognized the name but simply nodded his head in reply. She had enough information to be useful to him now but not enough that she could easily compromise his goals should she decide to try and betray him. Again he was well aware that the cage wasn't a perfect control device and that leaning on her obedience was a bad idea at this point, though perhaps he could break her down to his will more completely over time.

Noting the grimace on her face, he considered for a moment or two before thinking he understood what was going on. She was still dressed in her black wrappings so he couldn't see her groin but this wasn't the first time that the metal had stopped her from reaching full mast. Amusingly enough from his perspective, the magic of the device seemed to be willing to allow her cock to swell a little bit but her body had yet to adjust to the new limitations and kept trying to push against the restraint in a manner that was painful to her.

"Getting used to your new cage?" He asked in a teasing tone, enjoying the difficulty it forced her to deal with. "I can see when you wince of discomfort. A sign that you need to be be fucked again to find release?" It was half an offer and half just an excuse to remind her of her place beneath him, not that he didn't do that often enough regardless. Draven was truly curious though to understand what ran through her mind so that he could better control her, better re-shape her into an omega that accepted her place instead of fought against it. Such changes would take time and he was in no rush, though he couldn't hope to ever achieve them if he did not put forth any effort.

Her tone didn't actually seem like she recognized the name, she was simply assuming that was what it was, based on context clues that Draven had given her with his explanation of what he was searching for. It wasn't killing people for money, but it was similar enough that she didn't have much of a proplem in going along with it, at least until he feally unlocked this cage and she could bury a blade in his neck.

Misaki's face did not share Draven's mirth about the current living quarters of her genitals. He offered to plunder her booty again and reminded her of how under his thumb or perhaps under his cock she was. "No thank you. I'm still quite sore from last night. I'm fine." She replied, resuming her meditation and closing her eyes as she focused herself on being relaxed and not horny. Why was the thought of not being able to get hard making her get hard?

The ninja breathed deeply, trying to center and control her body, even as her stomach gurgled and digested their meal. She was falling back on techniques she'd learned while training, as she could no longer simply fet her dick wet whenever she wanted. She had been the only girl on the boys meditation classes. This fact had told everyone that she had a penis like the boys which had lead to both ridicule and some interesting hookups back in Tian Xia.

He debated whether or not he wanted to force the issue. After all, she was beneath his command and he could make her do whatever he wanted to more or less at least three times per day. That said there wouldn't be much benefit to breaking his new toy so quickly and, although his libido was impressive even among his kind, Draven was more than able to reel himself in and stay focused. What he did decide to do was attempt to distract her, have a little fun making her meditation difficult to concentrate on.

"I bet you are..." He commented in regards to her soreness while his hands shifted to the knob on his left side and the loud clicks of the latches on his armor filled the air as they popped open and he was able to peel away the plating with relative ease. It was a shame that he couldn't solve the problem of putting the armor on, though he was plenty happy that he could at least make it easy to take off. This time though he didn't stop at just removing the armor but rather continued to strip off his clothing underneath. First he pulled the thick dull tunic up and over his head to reveal the muscular and relatively hair chest of his, then he stood up and unlaced his boots and trousers to reveal his uncircumcised cock and hefty balls as they pushed through the unkempt bush of his dark black pubes.

Draven was a hairy man but there existed worse in the world. Even without shaving or trimming any parts of his body beside his face he still managed to appear more as a man than a beast in his human form and more than comfortable enough for the average woman to want to lay with. One thing hair did exceptionally well at though was trapping scent and he possessed more than enough to mean that his sweat, grime, and just natural pheromones and musk were amplified. Then again, the thick fur of his wolfish forms would accomplish that task far better but he was hardly going to risk someone seeing him shift just for the sake of a little torment towards Misaki.

"...you were walking bow-legged and with a limp all day." Since she was trying to keep her eyes closed so she could concentrate, Draven opted to use words to hopefully make her open them in order to see him again in the nude. Of course, he had other plans in mind as well, though he was curious to see if there was any notable reaction on her part to seeing him in all his glory as a human or otherwise.

Sense Motive: [1d20+14]=20+14=34

Pffft why do I roll so high on these sense motive rolls? Now I'm probably going to bomb at the more important ones later on lol.

Misaki had no intention of this lecherous horndog break her mow, or ever. Even if the cage magically forced her to comply with they brutal fuckings, eating his musky ass, or getting pissed on, she woukd never enjoy such foul acts, and she felt that would piss the werewolf off more than anything. His words and the accompany sounds of his armor releasing did not incentivize the kitsune to open her eyes and gaze upon the form that she had already seen last night when they went to bed.

Her own human form was mostly hairless, save for her hair and brows. Since the form was created as they wanted, she had learned that form more intimate assassinations, hairless was preferred. So, that is what her form looked like. His words stung her pride, and she grimaced as her still sore hole flexed at its mention.

"Yes, it was quite unpleasant, and I hope to never have to do that again. And put your damn pants on, I told you I didn't require release, Alpha." She responded curtly, not opening her eyes as she tried to endure and meditate.

Last edited:
"Yes, so unpleasant that you blew your load into the dirt." He teased in kind. True that he didn't appreciate the tone she was using with him, or the confidence that she seemingly had to consider that her opinions or desires mattered to him, but she wasn't quite crossing the line enough to anger him fully yet. "You don't get to tell me what to do. If I want to relax outside the confines of the uncomfortable human clothing and walk around naked then that's what I'll do." She hadn't opened her eyes but she knew what state he was in easily enough. Well then, he'd just have to push her a little further then.

To that end he walked closer to her resting position and stood beside her as she continued to try and ignore him. In one hand he held his flaccid cock while he relaxed his muscles and began to urinate, making a small puddle on the ground only a foot or two away from her and more than certainly within audio and visual range of her senses; not to mention in range of her nose. Draven doubted that her sense of smell was as keen as his was but he did expect it to be better than average for all the skills that she claimed to posses as a tracker and scout.

Misaki's face twitched as he reminded her of that orgasm he pounded out of her last night, the bound and caged kitsune mewling with both pain and pleasure as that massive lycanthropic cock had railed her insides. "You are correct, you don't need permission for that. I apologize, I assume the reason for your nudity was something else." She replied, turning her head in the direction of his voice, but not opening her.eyes, having no desire to see him naked.

She heard him approach and settle next to her, and when he started to piss, her face turned to the human equivalent of ears lowering as she did not approve of what was happening here. At least it wasn't on her thsi time. "Gods, that stuff is foul even at a distance! Is that what eating only meat does? You need some fruits and vegetables in your diet!" She complained, coughing some, as she was much lower to the ground than him currently. The scents coming from Draven and his urine were less strong in this form, thankfully as she started to shift around a little bit in her meditative stance and debated movement, while the werewolf took his long pee beside her.

"I don't need permission for anything I want." He corrected her offhandedly as he finished up relieving himself. "But you are incorrect about the smell. Leave it to a lesser race to not understand the natural world." He shook his head for a moment before shaking off his cock, all while continuing the lesson of sorts. "Scent is a powerful tool in the natural world, it tells us much that humans and the so-called civilized races take for granted."

Draven sidestepped closer to Misaki and turned so that he was facing her, his right hand coming into place upon the top of her head and holding her still as he brought his manhood just a few inches away from her nostrils. "As a werewolf I'm closer to the natural world than nearly any other. My pores still secrete distinctive pheromones of which my sweat and urine also contain. They allow me to mark territory as my own, they identify me to others with noses developed enough to tell the difference. Such things are less important to you no doubt, but you'll learn to love my scent in due time." For added insult he tapped into the magic of her cage despite not technically holding the key at the moment and gave her a simple command. "Breathe."

Misaki rolled her eyes behind her closed lids as Draven spouted some grandiose sounding but empty, pompous bluster about he was a much better nature person because one of his ancestors got bitten by a werewolf and was too weak to fight it off. Not that she'd ever say something like that to his face, as least not before she was sure that she'd kill him. She could hear him shift and he was standing right in front of her, his hand getting placed atop her head to hold her in place. He was not wrong that things like that were not important to her, as civilized folk didn't need to spit and piss on everything to show ownership of them. She shivered a little in revulsion, remembering her own shower that morning.

The shemale head the command and the crackle of electricity to her package made her gasp as her eyes flung open, taking in the sight of the large, hairy, naked male. Her scale pose left her legs trapped and couldn't do much moving right now. She started breathing in through her nose, and out through her mouth, taking his scent in over and over. The kitsune slowly started to blush, as she began to get a bit musk-drunk from the Alpha male's powerful scent. She'd lean in as close as his hand would allow, sniffing up against his package.

Once he was confident that the compulsion took hold he didn't feel much need to hold her in place. To that end his hand left her skull and allowed her to lean in close, to inhale of his scent again and again to the point that a blush crept upon her smooth skin and he thought he saw at least one shiver of arousal course through her body. "I know from experience that even other females not of my kind react well to my pheromones. I'm sure you heard what I did to Andomere's daughter and wife when you took the job. Well, the younger was already trying to huff my scent from my clothes when they did laundry before I took advantage of the opportunity."

The moments ebbed by as she was forced to breathe deeply from his manhood, from his cock and balls, from the musky scent of his body that burned through her nostrils like blissful, acrid fire. There was no denying that, to many, the smell of Draven's groin would be an affront to their senses in having gotten used to perfumes and soaps but, beneath the initial differences, what he claimed about it was true; it was unique to him and it did incite lust in those who were so predispositioned towards submission.

When it looked like Misaki was all but drunk from the smell he released the magical compulsion that gripped her brain.
"You may stop...if you wish. If you'd like to continue you may, though you are not allowed to touch me with hands, lips, or tongue." He was curious to find out how far this would push her in regards to arousal so he watched to see how she'd react without the magic in place to guide her. Truthfully he wasn't really seeking sex tonight from her but that didn't mean he wasn't interested in suffusing her mind with moments like this in order to weaken her will and replace her disgust towards him with longing. The mixture of love and hate was an oddly amusing one for Draven as well. It was more fun to make her crave him yet hate herself for those thoughts than it was just to jump straight to her being properly obedient.

"Nnnnh...why is it so strong?" She complained as she was forced to keep inhaling his scent while he talked about what he'd done with his former client while she was under the compulsion. Her face occasionally twitched as her cock kept trying to come to life on her, but, she was also feeling her sore hole flex a little with need, which made her groan in pain as her face rubbed against his large endowment. Her world started to swirl and shift a bit, as she got further inebriated from the werewolf's drug like scent.

Her blush had deepened by the time he allowed her to stop, if she wanted. She could continue, though, she couldn't use her mouth or hands on his cock. The poor, addled kitsune wanted more, she wanted another hit, her body language said so, though her face said she didn't want to fall down that rabbit hole. Her arousal won out as she partially undid her shozukou, exposing her breasts, cupping each in one hand. She offered them to him by alternating them up and down as she looked up at him. "You seem very proud of what happened with the Andromeres, we both know that I was told some of what happened, but, what actually happened?" Misaki asked, seemingly wanting to hear the story of how he defiled the two noblewomen.

Draven saw the conflict within her eyes as he released her command and yet she ultimately continued, not only pressing her face against his manhood to inhale him but opening up the chest of her black clothing to expose her breasts as she all but offered them to him for more stimulation. He answered by gripping his shaft in one hand and stroking himself long and slow, guiding himself towards a proper erection so that she could wrap her tits around him in a few moments time. While his manhood steadily grew, she asked him to tell his side of the events at the manor and he saw no reason why to hold that back.

"I stayed there for information, not for sex, but it didn't take me long to notice how the young girl took a liking to me. I was everything that men in her world were not, I was strong and stoic. I was tough and capable. I was wild and exotic to her sensibilities. My focus was not on her in the beginning so I think that spurred her on even further towards wanting me. Soon enough she was stealing glances at me as I bathed or changed clothing, offering to show me around the building or otherwise help me with common tasks just to be close. Her mother recognized the lust in her daughter's mind and hated me for it, though I never acted up to give her a reason to demand that I be ejected from the home."

At this point his manhood had risen to full mast, a thick ten or so inches of shaft with the pink of his helmet half covered by the foreskin of his glans that pushed forward and peeled back with the motions of his hands. Draven positioned himself to press the tip into her cleavage as she readied herself for him. He said that she could not use hands, lips, or tongue to touch his cock or balls but she absolutely could hold her tits together in order to better stimulate him. That did leave the issue of lubrication, the lack thereof, but he never said she couldn't drool or spit onto him; he was curious if she would figure that out on her own as he opted to continue his story.

"It came to a head when I had determined there was no valuable information for me in the home and that I would leave it behind me. With that in mind, when I found the girl holding a pair of my trousers and huffing my scent from them against her face I knew that I could take something else of value from that place; something that she would freely give considering her lust. I took her with me to the bath room, stripped down, and wordlessly put her in her place. She needed no directions but acted on instinct, immediately pressing her face to my groin like you were and kissing me all over. I fucked her in near every which way imaginable, I drained my balls down her throat, in her pussy, in her ass...I would have done even more were it not for the fact that her mother discovered us." He'd continue the tale but, for the moment, paused to ensure that Misaki had sufficient motivation to stimulate him in return. Draven had imagined that she might just stay there and breathing in his scent for the rest of the night but it seemed that her desire was enough that just his musk was not enough.

Misaki patiently waited, still huffing his scent as he worked himself to erection so that she could pleasure him with her round breasts. She did not realize that he had not had an interested for sex tonight, as she listened to the story. Her own brain was starting to thing similarly to the daughter's, eagerly taking whiffs of his scent now that he had her wanting it, at least for tonight. The human looking woman was already drooling into her cleavage a little inadvertently, as she watched his spire rise and grow. It was a pleasure currently denied to her own cock, not that she was thinking of her own penis right now. She seemed envious of the buxom redhead that he'd left his offspring inside. "Lucky woman..." She said offhandedly as he paused the story.

Her breasts were already slippery with her own sweat from inside the shozuku, and her added drool helped as she broke her meditation pose to pleasure him with her soft breasts. "I heard a little bit about happened with the mother too. What exactly did you do to her?" Misaki asked as she started to slowly rub and roll her breasts against his cock, as she grinned evily, knowing that the matriarch of the house had gotten it much worse than her daughter had.

He chuckled softly as the truth of her lustful mind came through, Misaki was envious of the treatment the daughter had received even if her more sober mind wouldn't admit it. As those breasts began to roll up and down along his cock, the bristling hairs of his groin perhaps lightly tickling against the ends, he groaned slightly and exhaled in a contented fashion. He hadn't intended to push for sexual gratification tonight but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it all the same.

"She caught us in the act, threatened to have me imprisoned or worse. The daughter was all but a willing slave by that point and couldn't even really react to her mother's words, just hanging on my every whim and eager to do what I desired with neither thought nor care for anything else. I wasn't interested in being punished and I wasn't happy about being interrupted, especially not with the tone that the woman used towards me. Before she could escape I rushed over and dragged her into the room, closing the door behind as I commanded the girl to strip her mother free of her pointless clothing. The mother tried to resist of course but she was not in good shape and was easily controlled with my assistance. I started to violate her in my human form, throatfucking her to the edge of unconsciousness before it was clear that she could no longer process what was going on in her mind. It was then that I took the risk to transform, fucking the mother in a manner that vented all my frustrations in having wasted my time at their home. As I ruined the woman's asshole I made the young girl eat my ass, something she did like it was the greatest treat she'd ever tasted."

He focused on the physical pleasures for a few moments, the sweaty breasts squeezing against his manhood and the steady drooling of saliva coming from Misaki's hungry lips. The mental satisfaction Draven took at reducing his lovers in such a way was just as potent as the physical ones, even if he knew that this was just a temporary measure without repetition in the future with his omega. "I fucked the mother's ass until she passed out before I decided to mark my territory, draining the bladder of my werewolf form all over both of their bodies and making sure that each got a healthy amount to taste upon their tongues and lips. The girl couldn't even stand but her instincts were still strong enough to try and drink of my piss like it was the sweetest wine. From there I cleaned myself up, gathered my things, and left before the male of the house could find out what happened. Since you didn't know my true nature I take it my assumptions of their lack of clear memory was correct. The haze of pleasure, of pain, of submission making everything blur together. What did they tell you was responsible for the damage done to the mother's shithole? I'm curious how they tried to explain that."

Some part of Misaki's mind did not share the heiress' opinion about the lupine male's ass, but that was not the part of her brain in the driver's seat right now. Draven's musk had left her libido in full control as she listened to how he raped the mother's throat, and then fucked her asshole so very, very brutally, while her daughter was a willing accomplice to it all. She had danced upon his strings, stripping her mother down for defilement while the virile male's cum leaked from her holes. And then they were doused in that acrid werewolf urine, an act that the evil kitsune found kind of hot, when it wasn't happening to her at least. She grinned eagerly as the story continued and sadly drew to a close while she pleasured him. She'd half expected him to demonstrate each act on her, save the pussy fucking at least.

Her excited expression didn't leave when he asked how the rationalized what had happened to the mother. "Oh, that? That's delicious. They believed she was raped by a 'pet wolf' of yours that you had hidden outside the manor, and called in when you visited your evil upon the women. And you want to know the really fucked up part? You actually broke her ass, you know that, right? Like, she's incontinent now, and Lord Andromere wouldn't let her get magically healed as rumors might have started to spread. So, the bitch is stuck in diapers the rest of her life. The maids can change both her and the newborn together at least!" Misaki said, cackling a bit as she let loose what she really thought about what had happened to those nobles. "The only true shame is you didn't have time to give each of them what the other had. Then it would have been that much harder for those pompous asses to hide their shame. Fuck 'em, he refused to pay double for having to take you alive." She added as she continued to use her breasts on the werewolf, as they shared information about their lives with each other.

Her revelation of their belief amused him greatly and was beneficial as well. If his musk could mess with the minds of individuals to the point that they justified his transformation as just a pet wolf then he could likely get away with a lot more than he had been assuming in the past. There was always risk of course but he filed this away for later, something to perhaps experiment with if another opportunity presented itself. "Of course I ruined her ass. By the time I finished I could stuff my knot inside and pull it out with minimal resistance. She got what she deserved for daring to talk down to me. The girl on the other hand, she was dutiful and obedient. Even if given more time I wouldn't have ruined her...I might have brought her with me if I had the means of caring for a would-be pack member. You at least can take care of yourself, or so you suggest."

Draven took pride and pleasure in destroying the mother but he cared a bit more for the daughter. For the most part it was instinctual for a dominant to reward submissive behavior but, beyond that, the werewolf lord favored any course of action that stroked his ego and saw him more servitude to savor. As talk of the past tapered down, at least on his end, it allowed him to turn towards the present with more focus. At this point his tip was leaking a healthy amount of precum to smear across her chest for even more lubrication, though he'd need a lot more pleasure to reach orgasm like this as her movements were steady and pleasant but not powerful enough to make him cum. "Speed up, bitch. You are supposed to be trying to make me cum. Unless you are thinking to beg for permission to do more?"

Misaki seemed to take great pleasure in the thoughts of that woman's backside getting destroyed. She had not liked her recent clients, but, money was money. She did not really care whose hand was giving her coin, and whose throat the was slitting. But there was definitely mirth in her expression at the whole situation that had occurred. The ninja nodded, understanding where he was coming from with that, but taking a pregnant woman out into the wild like that was likely not a smart or health decision for either of them. So, he took his assassin instead as he slowly built his own pack it seemed.

"Apologies Alpha, I got a little lost in hearing about your exploits. I don't require more, I'll make you cum!" She answered as she picked up the pace, alternating between sliding her breasts on his length in opposite directions, as well as holding them together and moving her cleavage up and down his shaft like he was fucking a hole. All the precum he'd leaked made her job even easier. She looked at the throbbing member, into that urethra, expecting it to explode over her soon, wanting to be coated in his cum, her musk drunkenness amplifying her libido quite a bit.

With Misaki picking up the tempo, aided by his own precum, Draven's groans became more prominent and he could feel the familiar pressure building within him. He could have worked to hold himself back and to extend his staying power but there was hardly a point in this case so he simply rode the wave and allowed her actions to build him up rather quickly towards release. After a few minutes of her efforts, working with varying techniques to ensure he didn't get bored of the stimulation, he grunted out as the orgasm hit him and his cock pulsed rapidly; shooting out powerful ropes of sticky white that flew out from the valley of her cleavage and spattered upon her face or fell back down to glaze the top of her chest with his warmth.

"Mmm, that's more like it." Despite the rippling pleasure through his lower body, Draven still managed to maintain a stable footing as he rode out his release. Compared to his werewolf forms the amount of seed that his tip sprayed onto the kitsune was perhaps disappointing though, compared to any average human, he still coated her in a generous amount of hot semen to warm her body and satisfy her lustful mind. Then again, could she truly be satisfied without reaching orgasm for herself? In the dark corners of his mind Draven hoped not, for he intended to force her to go to sleep without reaching any kind of peak for herself. Not that she could jerk herself off even if she wanted it.

"Like a proper bitch should, though you still have much room for improvement..." He paused to let the moment sink in somewhat before he continued. "You may use your mouth to clean me up, to show your appreciation for the opportunity to serve an alpha." Once she finished that, or regained her senses enough to deny him the service, he intended to bring her to bed where they'd both sleep nude within his bedroll. His muscular body pressing against her and reminding of the fact that she failed to receive release, reminding of the fact that her cock was locked in a metal cage while his was free to torment her. Draven was curious to find out how many days it would take before she was begging him to provide her release, though he didn't expect it would happen quickly with the mental fortitude she'd shown thus far.

The ninja continued to slap and rub flesh together around his large cock, several times getting dangerously close to stabbing herself in the windpipe with his member. She could see that he was enjoying it though, his pleasure building as her attentions continued. Their campsite was permeated by her wet flesh sounds, and by Draven's noises of pleasure as he enjoyed the fruits of getting her drunk on his human form's musk. Misaki worked at it until he went over the edge, slowing down as he came to gently coax all of his orgasm out of him. It was definitely much less than she'd been filled with last night, but it was still a messy amount of ropes of his seed on her face and breasts.

"Yes Alpha, I will try to do better next time." She replied as she started using her mouth to clean what little mess was on his cock in comparison to herself. She finished and then cleaned herself up as well, taking off her clothes and using some of her water to wash off with so that she didn't get the bedroll they'd sleep in later tonight sticky and messy, not aware that the thing was enchanted to stay clean. As a trained assassin, she did have good willpower, and while she would have enjoyed an orgasm, it was not a dire need tonight. After recalling what had happened to Lady Andromere, she counted her ass lucky to have survived an encounter with that hybrid form, and was nowhere near horny enough to risk permanent damage like the older woman, as she had no idea if she'd find magical healing in time to regenerate her damaged sphincter.

She walked over, the cage clinking a little, now that she was clean and dry, and got in the bedroll, her back snuggled up against Draven's broad, powerful chest again. His rippling physique holding her close. The kitsune grunted and pushed those thoughts from her mind as she tried to settle down for sleep.

With all the alpha predator piss and cum around, the pair were once again not troubled in their sleep, morning coming after another restful sleep for the naked pair. It was time to start a new day, and continue their quest to search for Jezelda.

As morning broke upon the camp Draven noted that some of the deer from last night yet remained. Sure he had taken the best parts for himself before allowing his omega to eat, but a full-sized deer was generally beyond the means of two people to eat for a single meal. What remained wasn't a huge amount but it would help subsidize the remainder of the day, he tore off one of the hind legs and the respective side of the ass for himself while leaving the rest for Misaki. Most notably the dick and balls of the buck along with the other leg and ass meat. "Don't waste food. If you don't eat that by nightfall then I'm not sharing any additional kills I make during the day." This really just was a way of making her have to eat the genitals of the deer and they both knew it but that didn't change his choice of wording regardless.

After making that claim known, Draven focused on getting dressed and ready for the day. Taking the time to urinate uncomfortably close to their campsite again as he didn't really have any sense of personal space nor any shame in regards to nudity and bodily functions. Once everything was packed up he'd urge them on. While the werewolf could be patient indeed he was eager to keep making progress on their travel. The test of how she'd react inside a village or town clung to his mind. Could he manage her? Or would keeping her alive end up blowing up in his face?

Survival (hunting/foraging): [1d20+14]=4+14=18

Misaki got out of bed quickly as Draven started to stir and stretchin, not wanting to be trapped and pissed upon again. The male got up and headed straight for the food, splitting the deer in half, and so very courteously leaving her with the larger portion, even though he probably needed it more than her. She grimaced as the genitals bounced as he tossed her the other leg, and she caught it, setting it down gently. "Thank you Alpha." She said dryly while grimacing at him.

His own bladder made her have to relieve her own, and, with him not letting her wander off this time, he'd see that because of the cage, she had to squat and pee, otherwise, it'd get all over her legs instead of on the ground. With her bladder empty, she looked over at her breakfast. Picking it up, she shifted to her kistune form, hoping the muzzle would allow her to eat it more quickly. She closed her eyes to try and imaging it was something else, as she put the buck's sizable genitals in her mouth, and bit them off the body. She immediately regretted doing that as she had to chew quite a bit to get it down, guzzling the rest of her water to help with that. She then tore into more of it to try and get that taste out of her mouth. Once finished eating, she turned human again, and got dressed as well so they could move out.

While traveling, they came to a fork in the road. To the left was a sign that said "Feldan" and to the right there was no marker to be seen, so, the trail would continue through the wilderness for a while longer. As the Alpha, it was up to Draven to decide if he felt safe trying a town, or wanted more time to condition Misaki.

Back
Top Bottom