Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

What was wrong with him? Kit could hardly control himself around Morgan anymore. Just a smile would get him drooling, practically.

He had never felt like this before. Well...no...that wasn't true. He did, once. And it was because of that that Kimia never spoke to him. But unlike Agaruk, Morgan had a brain under all that charm. He was as smart as he was handsome, and Kit really liked that. Maybe he finally found something... permanent.
Morgan heard the door to the office open and then shut, before the soft tinkering of a bell reached his ears. It rang again, though muffled, and he heard quick steps before a chair creaked and buttons pressed.

Morgan looked out, seeing Kit at his desk and he smiled. He'd lucked out, really. The kid was loyal to a fault. Well, probably more than that. Morgan didn't really think more on it, Kit was here and doing his work. Which, thanks to some of their more recent.. activities, had begun to pile up a bit. The brokerage forms seemed strange, the numbers seemed off, but Kit didn't really notice. His mind was.. elsewhere.

Kit barely paid attention to the numbers, he trusted Morgan to know what he was doing. He started daydreaming again, thinking about his boss gripping his throat and biting his ears; he immediately became hard at the thought. He shook his head and went back to work; focus, Kit.

Morgan was there, eyeing him up like an easy prey, he knew it. What if Morgan discovered his surprise before he was ready?

Gods above he was helpless. "Kit?" Morgan called. "What was that jingling, new ringtone or somethin'?" He asked.

He heard Kit jump and then the jingle again before it was quickly muffled, "Uh...yeah! J-Just like...emails and stuff!"

"Ahh, gotcha.." he said. "Just askin..! Morning, by the way, breakin my heart by not saying hello..~" he teased.

"A-Ah!" The chair moved before it stopped, like he was getting up, before he peeked his head in, looking embarrassed, "G-Good morning, Morgan...I'm sorry, I guess I was on auto pilot when I came in.."

"That's alright..~" he teased. He had his white button up undone to about mid chest, revealing more of the rose thorn tattoos across him. His sleeves were rolled up too, revealing more of the same across his light violet skin. The thin sweet cigar was clenched in his teeth, and his tail was swaying. "Just don't let it happen again.. can't have my secretary being distant, now can I?" He asked.

He smiled. "Alright, good.. now go on, we can't fuck every day, we'd be out of work." He said. They can't? No no, Kit prepared this.. surprise.

He smirked, his cold eyes locking on him as he moved to sit at his desk. He was loving every goddamn second.

Kit tried to focus on his work, focus on his e-filing and things, not trying to think about how Morgan didn't want him. In fairness, it was a valid thing to say; they did have a business to run and they couldn't just act like young in love teens all the time. Still sucked, though.

"No no, just.. doesn't seem to work very well, I've forwarded you a few emails and I didn't hear it.." he said.

There was dead silence for what felt like the longest time, "C...Cuz I caught them when you...when you sent them.."

Back
Top Bottom