Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

He screamed and clawed at the desk, both from him hitting his spot and the praise. He felt like he was going to burst, "Hoh, fuck, thank you, Morgan~!!"

He let out a low giggle, his nails digging hard into the wood. There it was. He didn't know why, but Morgan loved hearing him lose it like that.

He took a deep breath and smirked darkly as he slammed into Kit. He was loving every second of it, and had to keep biting down on his lip to help him fight his sensitivity.

"G-Gods, this is the best~!! The best, the fucking best~!! I'll do anything for you, absolutely anything, just fucking ask~!!" Gotta love those blank checks.

"Yeah~? God I'd love to see a pretty collar around that neck." He said, as if thinking out loud.

"G-Good boy." He said, slamming faster and faster into him. "I-I love that you're so eager to please."

He let out another wry laugh and gripped Kit's hips tight, using the leverage to slam hard into him.

He screamed over and over, loving how rough and brutal he was, how he only used him for his own needs. Gods, he really was down in Hell for him, huh? Over the moon for some Tiefling he had only met a week or so ago.

Morgan was having the time of his life. "G-Greedy thing, hm?" He asked. He huffed and spared one hand to firmly grab Kit's cock and start pumping, hissing softly.

His head fell back and Morgan could just barely see that sick grin of delight he had, "F-Fuck, fuck, fuck, thank you, thank you~!!"

He arched hard and cried out as he climaxed hard, shooting his load all over the floor and onto Morgan's hand.

Morgan let out a low moan and kept slamming into him, suddenly releasing his cock and gripping his tail tight.

He arched hard and slammed hard into him before dumping a massive load into Kit. "G-God..~!!"

Back
Top Bottom