Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

There was no way he bought that. But he allowed this small victory. He pulled up his email quickly to see if there was anything Morgan forwarded him, heart pounding.

There was, a few emails that Morgan had sent him. Nothing incredibly important, but a few more forms to be filed. Nothing for a few more minutes, and another email popped up on the screen.

The jingle was heard and then there was a soft thud; perhaps Kit's tail? Regardless, Morgan heard Kit clicking and tapping away on his computer.

Moved to get a better view, hoping Kit wouldn't notice, and sent Kit another email, this time forwarded from his phone.

Kit's head turned and his hand flew up before the jingle sounded again and he grabbed his phone to open the email.

What was that? Oh he had to know. God it was killing him. Oh, that poor kid. Did he make good on that collar remark? Morgan got up and walked over to "check" on Kit's progress. Kit could smell his cologne, smell the sweet smoke, smell his natural musk, god it was intoxicating.

He smirked down at him, his grin disarming. "Just coming to check up on you, thank you.." he said.

Morgan let a dark, devious grin split his face. That was it. "Sorry, too much..?" He asked, but he didn't stop.

"So, Kit.. am I dumb.. or did you have a surprise for me..~?" He asked, and Kit soon felt Morgan's tail wrap slowly under the collar around his neck, tightening the already snug fit.

It was pink. It was pink and it had a huge bell on the front. He gasped shakily and his whole face lit up red. "Y...You aren't dumb...~!"

"Oh, good..~" he said. His tail pulled a bit, tightening the collar around his neck. "I was worrying I went insane..~" he said.

"I never doubted you..~" he said lowly. Kit could see out of the corner of his eye, Morgan was throbbing hard, outlined by his pant leg.

Back
Top Bottom