Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

Mr.Aznable

Cluster
Morgan, well. What could be said about Morgan? He was. Handsome. Exceedingly so. He used that to his advantage more than once, along with his almost unnatural charm, and almost always to get his way. He didn't have a problem with it, people didn't usually openly trust Tieflings, anyways. He was in charge of a "legitimate" insurance firm, and he was skimming through the small stack of applications on his desk. Well, maybe it wasn't entirely above board, but he needed a secretary if his business was at least going to LOOK legitimate.

So many applicants, none of them looked like a good fit. At least until one popped up. Kit of the Prowling Coasts clan. He was half Tabaxi. Interesting.

Kit got the call back faster than he thought he would, which made him really happy and really nervous all at once.
"Gambare!!" The triplets cheered in unison. Bold grinned and pat Kit's shoulder.
"You'll do great! You're my son after all!"
"Thanks.." Kit muttered.

Kit found his way to the building the next day. It was tall, a multi-office skyscraper in the heart of the largest city. But, when he got to the office, all he saw was.. nothing. There was a desk in front, and a lot of empty tables, and then a rear office with frosted windows.

His ears twitched, it seemed really fishy, but maybe it was just new and they were still hiring? He shook his head gently and moved toward the office.

In the office, there was a handsome Tiefling, leaning back in a chair, his feet up on the desk. He was dressed nicely, if casually. His suit was slightly undone, the deep neck of his button up undone enough to tease tattoos, his hair slicked back but slightly messy, and a sweet scented cigar hung from his lips.

He had to force his tail still, "Uh...Mr Morgan?" He asked. He tried not to look as nervous as he was.

Morgan cut him off by simply holding a finger up to silence him, not even looking up as his eyes flickered quickly over the paper in his hand.

He tried not to scowl, he needed this job. So he moved in quietly and waited to be told to sit. It was rude to assume, his mother always said.

Morgan set the papers down and exhaled a thick plume of smoke. "Sorry, kid. Kit, right?" He asked, looking over with deep green eyes.

He nodded, "Yes, sir." He answered simply. He was rather slim, with hints of curves around the band of his slacks. He looked very feminine, especially if you weren't paying attention.

His tail flicked and he shamelessly eyed Kit up for a second. "Ever done secretary work?"

He hesitated before shaking his head, "No, but I'm a quick study." He replied, "I'm good with computers, though, if that helps."

"Nah that's fine.." he said, making a noise. "Well, we're uh... an upstart, so.. there won't be too much work " he said.

Was he going to offer him to sit or what? His ear flicked in annoyance and he fought another scowl. Attractive or not, this guy was rude as hell. "The job description merely stated customer support and file management. I assume as the company grows there will be..."more work"...to be done?"

He nodded. "Yeah, something like that.." he said, making a noise. "Why don't you get comfy with your new setup out there?" He asked.

"Yeah, get comfy in the desk out there.." he said. He blinked and stood suddenly, flashing a grin that oozed charm. "Welcome aboard."

He blushed faintly and his tail swayed, "I- th-thank you, really...! I didn't.." He stopped. He didn't think it would be so easy. Bold always had a hard time finding a job after he quit adventuring when Kit was young.

Back
Top Bottom