Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

Morgan would mess with him when he was in, shamelessly flirting. At least Kit thought he was?

He honestly couldn't get enough of the attention, work appropriate or otherwise. Yes, Kira and Bold loved him very much. There was no doubt about that. He was the only boy, so Bold did his best to pass on clan traditions. But ever since he was born, he lived forever in Kimia's shadow. She was the oldest and the smartest and the most talented. Every expectation Kira and Bold had for him and the triplets stemmed from Kimia's achievements. He hated it. He was never praised as much as Kimia was, never appreciated as much as she was. He hated her. Why couldn't he have been born first? So any attention Morgan gave him, he ate up.

Morgan noticed, and with the ease of a lifetime's practice, made use of it. He could use this attention beggar to the roles he needed most.

"I organized all those papers you gave me." Kit said, setting a hefty folder on Morgan's desk, "Wasn't as hard as you made it seem.."

He smiled and his tail swayed. This was too easy. "Something on your mind?" That was it, little bits of attention.

His ears perked and he shook his head quickly, "N-No, no...uh...just...thank you for...for the praise, I guess..." He muttered before swallowing hard, "Anything else?"

He nodded, "I'll continue figuring out how to set up that payroll, then.." He said before turning to leave.

Who would guess that his first sheepemployee was such a cute little twink? Nice ass, cute face, good looking hips. Goddamn.

He chuckled to himself when he thought Kit was out of earshot. Things got heavier, his flirting got worse and worse, but now, he would pay attention to Kit, and then stop to see how much he could get.

He got whatever he wanted, at least it seemed that way. Kit was so desperate for attention and praise, Morgan would notice right away when he stopped short of begging for more.

He tried not to grin deviously. "It's not a work request.." he said, his tail flicking. He feigned embarrassment, finding that it never hurt when he tried to get what he wanted.

He rubbed the back of the neck and cleared his throat. "God how do I put this.." he said, leading him on.

Back
Top Bottom