Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

"Oh yeah?" He asked. "Lemme see." He said. His tail slowly uncoiled, and he backed up a bit. Did his scent get.. sweeter? He didn't know.

He became incredibly embarrassed before he turned his chair toward Morgan, "U-Uh...it's under my...my clothes...b-but you said we couldn't do anything so I...I wasn't going to show you.."

"Plans change. You've earned a break." He said. He seemed.. impatient. "Show. Me." He said, his tone firm.

His ears went back and he lowered his gaze, blushing more, before he started to unloop his belt and open his pants. He untucked his shirt and started unbuttoning it; everything seemed pretty normal until Morgan saw some black lace. Kit hesitated before he tugged his shirt off and showed Morgan the lace waist cincher he had on.

Morgan's eyes went hazy for a moment, his tail thrashing hard. "Oh, my..~" he said. His voice almost sounded.. dual toned.

He shifted and looked away before he pushed off his slacks, showing that the waist cincher had garters attached to it that clipped into thigh high stockings with top stripes. He even had on slightly effeminate panties.

Morgan's voice got.. lower. "Oh, Kit.." he said. How was he remaining this calm? Even he had no idea, his tail was almost thrashing behind him, his eyes just about glowing now.

You'll never wear them for anyone else, I'll make sure of that., he thought. "I'm.. flattered." He breathed. Kit could swear, he could hear Morgan's heart pounding.

Kit was suddenly sitting on his desk, when did that happen? He didn't see it, but Morgan was pinning him to it, forcing him into a heated kiss.

More than Kit may ever know. Morgan forced his tongue into Kit's mouth and let out a low, desperate moan. He didn't remember when he'd been this worked up and he wasn't going to waste the time thinking about it.

His tongue played with Morgan's and he gave a low moan in delight, reaching to shyly tangle his fingers in Morgan's hair.

He moaned and kissed back, gladly allowing his tongue entry again, his cock aching for attention. He imagined it was worse for Morgan.

Morgan moaned lowly and shuddered as he pushed his tongue into Kit's mouth again, his moans getting lower and lower.

He deepened the kiss by pulling Morgan's head a little closer by his hair, purring and moaning as he enjoyed the attention.

He broke the kiss and panted, forcing Kit's panties to the side, freeing his cock, before sinking to his knees and swallowing him whole with a low moan.

He gasped and his head fell back, the bell on his collar ringing gently with the movement, moaning lowly at the sudden pleasure.

He moaned lowly again as he pulled back to the tip, before sinking back down again and again. His tail was swaying hard, his piercing eyes staring up at Kit

Fuck yes, this was the best. He sank right to the base and slowly drug his tongue over his sack, exhaling through his nose slowly.

Back
Top Bottom