Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Leonardo was giving a nod of his head and the message was being passed on.

Within the next few hours it seemed like it was time for the funeral. The only one who didn't seem to be present was Soreana. One of the maids had gone to wake her up so that she could be there, although Cirino had prevented her from doing that. Telling her to just let her sleep for the time being, that it was the order of his father as well.

Yuka had changed in to a black Kimono and so had her brother and they were joining the rest of the group so they could head to the funeral

Leonardo was wearing a black tuxedo as well although he wasn't helping carry the coffin at that point in time, as he was already within the room at the front of the room. He was the one who was going to be doing most of the talking at that point in time.

The funeral lasted a few hours between the service and getting the casket in the ground, but eventually it was finally over. At some point in time Soreana had joined them outside, where she had been buried within the cemetery that was apart of the estates, being buried right next to that of her mother.

Cirino was just looking at his sister's gravestone before he spoke in a soft voice, "I hope you find peace. I love you, baby sister." After that he was placing a flower down before he was turning to leave, not even ashamed that tears were falling.

Yuka laid a flower down as well "good bye good friend I love you and miss you" Yuka then turned and headed out as well needing to be alone

Soreana merely watched from where she was sitting before she was speaking a soft pray in Romanian. Soon enough she was looking up at Leonardo as he walked away as well. Even Cirino just seemed to be heading off to do his own thing.

Beiwei walked to her after placing a flower and offered her his arm "shall me my dear" Beiwei didn't want to leave her there alone while the others left

Soreana was just watching for a moment in time although she seemed more lost in thought. It wasn't long before Beiwei seemed to be coming over to her and she was climbing to her feet. "I gave it some thought and.... I will accept that invitation to Japan." she was speaking in a soft voice. Nope she had no idea about the discussion of going to Russia at all, she had been asleep when that had happened. She had just woken up about half an hour ago or so.

Beiwei nodded "we are headed to russia first to warn out friends there but then we will be headed to Japan" Beiwei smiled at him and then walked with her as they left the hall

Soreana was giving a nod of her head before she was stating, "I was just in rush like a year ago with mom."

"after your mothers death and the death of Leonardo's daughter we want to warn them so that they can keep members of their family safe and sound" Beiwei needed to make sure they stayed safe as well

Soreana was giving a nod of her head and stating that that made sense. She was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

As Soreana walked she merely looked around, taking in the sights. It was beautiful there yet she found herself homesick still.

A number of days had gone by and it seemed like the group was heading towards Russia so that they could warn their Russian allies. Although they had broken up into groups and had taken separate flights, flights that made at least one or two stops, to confuse anybody that was trying to follow them. Leonardo was just making sure that he had everything together before he was looking at Cirino, who was going to be traveling with Yuka. "Keep an eye out for each other." he was speaking before directing this towards Soreana and Hikaru as well. Yet while he couldn't really boss any of them around, other than his son, he knew that the other three would listen. And whatever commands that Beiwei gave them they would listen to as well.

Yuka nodded her hands tucked in to the sleves of her Kimono. it was odd for Yuka to wear on when traveling but both her and Hikaru were doing so, so that they could keep weapons on them with out people noticing. Yuka had offered to carry Cirinos weapons as well as the airports didn't put her through a metal detector as her kimono had wire thread in it and enough that it would set any kind of detector off no matter where it was waved

Cirino had ended up handing his weapons over to Yuka to carry and soon enough they were headed off towards the airport. Their flight was the soonest, with the others following after in the next half an hour to an hour. Yet they were making two other different stops on the trip. Soreana was just watching for a brief moment as she hide behind a sweater hood and was just studying everybody for a moment. Nope she wasn't really wanting to travel at all, not wanting to deal with being confined on a plane but they didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

Hikaru looked at her as they were at their last layover which was going to be a nine hour layover but neither of them wanted to leave the airport "why don't we go and get something to eat and hang out I think I also saw a bookstore in here so we can pick a few books up or hit the electronic store and find a portable dvd player?"

Yuka shifted in her seat but stared out the window several people had been pestering her and claiming that she was being rude to those who were actually from Japan and she was getting rather infuriated with them

Soreana was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was stating that that seemed like a good idea. Although she still wasn't overly talkative at all.

Hikaru smiled and then walked with her pushing her wheel chair at Beiwei's request she was using one while they traveled to keep peoples eyes off of them

Back
Top Bottom