Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Soreana was just looking for a moment before she was stating that she was needing to get a clean shirt and have a few wounds tended to first but then she would definitely be there.

Soreana was heading off to the room that she was able to use with another one of the maids following after her. The shirt was being taken off and the open injuries on her back were being tended to before a new shirt was being put on. Leonardo was just looking towards the two boys and Yuka who were all gathered in his office, Cirino commenting that Soreana would be joining them in a bit.

Beiwei nodded his head and then told them to sit as he had moved to Leonordos side. Beiwei expected one or more of them to object to this new arraingment as it wasn't of their doing

It wasn't long before Soreana was coming into the room with the maid at her side and she was taking a seat in the room as well, although Cirino did have a brief look of concern. She was looking a little pale but since she didn't say anything at all, he wasn't going to react to it at all. There didn't seem to be much of a point. "What did you want father?" he questioned.

Beiwei looked ar Leonardo and then spoke "we would like for the four of you to marry. specifically Yuka to Cirino and Soreana to Hikaru" Beiwei waited to see what was going to happenen as the look on his daughters face said she was shocked and ready to flip

Cirino was just looking with a blink for a moment in time before he spoke, "This is.... quite sudden....." Soreana was just tilting her head for a moment in time before she was stating that she had predicted this would end up happening. Especially considering her mother had talked to her about it a few times in the past, about a merging of the three families. Yet this had also been when Soreana had been about five years old and her mother had been pregnant. Although her baby brother had ended up passing around; there had been complications during the pregnancy and stuff hadn't formed as it should have.

Beiwei nodded "we have talked about it many times but it had been our decisions to wait until you were all older before it was brought up to you so we left it alone until now" Beiwei looked to his daughter who was just staring at him with her mouth hanging open as if he had short circuted her mind

Cirino was just looking over before he spoke, "So you guys have discussed it often which gives me the impression that.... ultimately we will not have a choice in the matter." Soreana was just listened to the conversation at hand from where she was sitting in the chair that she was curled up in, her head resting on the arm of the chair.

"the choice is yours you are all adults we can't force you to marry" Beiwei looked at Soreana "are you ok my dear you dont look like you feel well"

Leonardo was just stating that this was all that they were needing to speak to them about and was stating that they did have some time to think about it. "We have been wanting to unite the families for some time now. To strengthen the bonds even more." Soreana was just looking up for a brief moment in time before she was mumbling that she would be alright once she went back to her room. "Just woozy and sick feeling. Been pretty normal the past few days." she was speaking and just waving her hand slightly as though waving it off.

Beiwei escusedhimself and her carefully picked her up and took her to her room calmly telling her not to struggle or argue as she needed to rest and if she wasn't feeling well she should have said so they wouldn't have pressed the issue

Soreana was a bit startled when she was being picked up but she didn't fight against him at all; she wasn't that stupid. And it was using up more energy than what she was wanting to waste. "It was fine. It wasn't as bad as what it has been." she was stating and was just curling up on her bed once she was able to, not laying on her back at all. But this was more of an indication that she was in a bit of pain. Yet only the boys and the few maids had seen the injuries on her back. She had told everybody not to be saying anything to Leonardo. Not wanting to worry him. Yet Beiwei probably would have felt wetness from some of the blood that had soaked through on of the bandages; but wasn't visible thanks to her wearing a dark shirt.

Beiwei knelt infront of her and touched her head "its ok you are a lot like your mother in that reguards I wont say anything about your back but I want you to rest up as much as possible and not be climbing trees until your back is healed. I also want to offer you and invetation to Japan your mothers boyfriend refuses to set foot in my home so I feel you would be safe there and Leonardo agrees"

Soreana just looked at him for a brief moment in time but she was listening to his words for the time being. Oh it seemed like he knew but she wasn't going to really complain about it. He wasn't upset with her or anything, just telling her to focus more on resting up and healing versus climbing trees. "I'll think about it...." she was mumbling in a soft voice.

Leonardo was looking towards Beiwei when he returned and was questioning how she was doing. Even Cirino seemed to be slightly concerned.

"she is just worn out and still recovering so I told her to rest up and not be climbing trees while she was healing" Beiwei then moved back to Leonoardos side and looked at hte children

Leonardo was just looking towards his son for a brief moment in time when Cirino spoke, "I'll agree to this but only because I know that if my sister were here.... she would be stating that it is more the betterment of the family. And then she would be dragging me away to go to the skatepark."

Yuka knew her friend would have done just that and not wanting to cause a problem she nodded her head in agreement even though she wanted to argue and fight it

Leonardo was nodding his head before he was looking towards Hikaru to see what he had to say about the whole matter yet it wasn't long before he was looking towards Beiwei. "I think we should leave Italy and head out of country for a bit. I say we all pay a visit to our Russian allies, and inform them of what is happening." he was commenting. And they would be safe there for a bit, and things would calm down. Or they could send their children there at least, knowing that they would be safe there.

"lets have your daughters funeral first and then we can head there and if you wish your family can join mine in Japan as well" Beiwei looked at his son who said the he would if Soreana was ok with doing so

Leonardo was giving a nod of his head before he was stating that the funeral was going to be getting held soon. He was looking towards Hikaru and inquiring if he was wanting to be a pallbearer as well. This question was being extended to Yuka as well. Sure usually it was men who did it, but woman were just as capable of assisting. And he had wanted to ask the siblings in person. Otherwise it had been Cirino along with a few of the soldiers, but the soldiers would stop back to allow the siblings to help if they were wanting to.

Yuka nodded her head assuring him that she would be honored to be part of the funeral. Yuka looked at ehr brother when he agreed as well even though he hadn't known her well he knew his sister had loved her

Leonardo was giving a nod of his head before he was stating that he would inform the soldiers that two of them could step back from assisting.

Back
Top Bottom