Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Beiwei Akitoki sat in his office and looked over all the offers that he had received for both his children. Akitoki worried that things would end up badly for them if his children didn't marry as many of the groups were merging through marriage and they were becoming stronger and more powerful as the days went by. Leaning back in his chair Akitoki tapped his chin and then grabbed his official stationary and he started to compose a letter. once he was done he sealed the letter and sent it to his old friend.

親友、

私の手紙があなたとあなたの家族をうまく見つけることを願っています。 私はあなたにこの手紙を書くのは重い心でです。 私たちの子供が新生児だった頃、私たちはしばしば彼らを結婚させ、偉大な家族を合併することについて冗談を言いました。 ここ日本での最近の出来事は、私が子供たちと結婚する時だと私に考えさせてくれました。 私はこれが突然で、突然であることを知っていますが、毎日子供たちに申し出を受け取りますが、尊敬はもちろんのこと、私が信頼する家族からも誰もいません。 あなたがこれについて議論することをいとわないならば、私に知らせてください。

心から

ベイトウェイ・アキトキ

(
My Dearest Friend,

I hope my letter finds you and your family well. It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to you. Back when our children were newborns we often joked about having them wed and merging our great families. Recent events here in Japan have made me think that it is time for my children to marry and I can think of none better for them to marry then your children. I know this is sudden and out of the blue, but every day I get offers for my children and none of them are from families that I trust let alone respect. If you are willing to discuss this please let me know.

Sincerely,

Beiwei Akitoki)

Leonardo Venturo had been sitting in his office when he had received the letter in the mail a few days later, and was just looking at what had been written. His longtime friend speaking of the old times, when they had joked about merging their families, and wedding their children together. And now it seemed that this conversation was becoming a topic once again, how his longtime friend didn't want to marry his children off to any other families. And truly Leonardo didn't wish to do that at all either, yet this joke had been made back when both of Leonardo's children had been alive. Just a few months ago he had lost his daughter, who had been kidnapped by an opposing gang and killed. They had just recently found her body, and had yet to actually hold a funeral for her. The news was something that he had kept on the downlow, not wanting it to spread to anybody else at the time. Yet now it seemed as things were going to change as he was rolling his chair a bit so that he could go to his computer and was pulling up his skype so that he could just call Beiwei that way, versus waiting for his letter to be sent out, and waiting for it to arrive to the man. His eyes were going towards that of his office door for a brief moment in time as there was a knock and soon enough there was one of the gang members there announcing that his son, and next head of the Sicilian Mafia, Cirino Venturo, had returned to the mansion. This had him giving a nod before he was inquiring if the young lady that they had brought back a few days ago had woken up and there was a headshake. Just a few days ago one of their allies had shown up at the mansion with a bloodied young woman with them. It was soon learned that the young woman was the daughter of somebody that both Leonardo and Beiwei had once been friends with long ago, somebody who had gone missing long ago. And all Leonardo had gotten from the young woman before she had passed out was that her name was Soreana Albu.

Beiwei looked at his computer when the Skype icon dinged and his screen started to ring. turning for his work he answered the call and saw that his long time friend was talking to someone so he waited for him to finish. Beiwei already had several more requests on his desk and he wasgetting antsy abotu making sure that his children were safe and secure

Leonardo was soon turning his attention towards the screen when he saw that Beiwei had answered and this had him giving a faint smile before he was stating that it had been a while. After that he was letting out a breath of air before he was stating, "There is much to talk about.... But I will cut to the chase right away with some good news and terrible news. Which you want to hear first... I'll let you decide."

"let us go with terrible first as good always takes the edge off it can't erase it but it can help" Beiwei was worried soemthign horrible had happened for his friend to speak like that but there was little he could do from so far away

Leonardo just let out a slow breath of air before he spoke, "About a month ago my daughter was kidnapped by an opposing group and at some point she was killed. We just found her body not long ago and we will be holding a funeral for her within the next week or so." Even speaking about it again had him tightening his hand into a fist before he was letting out a slow breath. "And... Do you remember that girl we had once befriended with when we had been in Romanian?" For the life of him he couldn't remember her name but he had never been good with names, that was just his flaw. But he knew that Beiwei would know who he was talking about. After all the three of them had sworn that they would be friends until the end; and that they were all going to become the leaders of the groups that they were with in the future. Leonardo was then going on to explain that something had happened to their Romanian allies and that a few days ago some of his men had shown up with a young woman. "All I got was her name. Soreana. Soreana Albu." Leonardo was speaking after a moment in time. No Beiwei would know about the attack on their allies, but he wouldn't have known about the survival of the boss' daughter, even Leonardo hadn't known that until a few days ago.

"Laurie was her name and I am so sorry for your loss my friend" Beiwei sighed and settled back in to his chair and rubbed his face "how is she"

"She has not regained consciousness but she is within the safety of my home at this point in time, and being monitored. Anyways... We will be holding a funeral for my daughter in a week's time, and this is my informal notice to you. It is my hope that you and your children shall be there; and then we can sit and speak face to face. As it is.... I found a letter from my daughter to your daughter." Leonardo was commenting after a moment in time. An unopened letter although it was just girl talk more or less, not much happening at all. Just updates about how thinks have been going, crushes.... You would think that they were just high school girls passing notes back and forth to each other.

Beiwei nodded his head “we will be there soon my friend” Beiwei then disconnected the call and summoned his children to let them know that they would be heading to visit his friend so that they could visit. He would tell them about the funeral on the plane he did tell them to pack black.

The week had gone by rather quickly, although the Venturo mansion was quite busy with preparations for the funeral, and getting places for the Japanese family to stay. At some point Soreana had woken up although she hadn't said much of anything since then.

Beiwei had eventually told his daughter about the death of her friend and when they arrived at the manson she walked off leaving him and his son standing in front of the manson looking rather annoyed with her but they could understand the girls had been close and now she had lost her best friend,

Cirino Venturo stood on the steps of the mansion next to his father, and was following suit when his father was bowing to the visitors as well before he was watching as Beiwei's daughter was walking off. Although he didn't blame her being upset at all with what had happened, the pair of them had been best friends. And then that had happened all of a sudden. His eyes did go towards that of a few of a few of the men as they came out with Soreana, one of them walking right at her side to stop her from falling. Still quite unsteady on her feet and she didn't seem to want to talk to anybody at all.

Yuka looked at the girl when she walked by but she didnt say anything either and then she headed to her friends room and sat on her bed looking over the letters they had exchanged over the years as well as the gifts. Yuka looked around and tears formed in her eyes once more and she started to cry.

Beiwei looked at his friend and bowed "I am so sorry about her she did not take the news well" Beiwei then walked over and hugged his friend "we brought a mamorial set up for you as per our traditions I am sorry that you have to have this for your child she was so young and bright"

Soreana just looked for a moment in time before she was just looking at one of the soldiers that was standing next to her, before she was making her way towards where the men were standing. It was a sad time for everybody at that point in time, and she did have something for both of them. A letter that had been written by her mother but it was something for both of them to read. "Sorry to intrude but your guest was wanting to speak to you briefly." the guard was speaking which had Leonardo just looking after he had given Beiwei that hug back. This had him gesturing the platinum blonde haired female over. A spitting image of her mother with that and unique heterochromatic eyes. One eye being green while the other was a beautiful blue. She was holding out a letter addressed to a Leonardo and Beiwei.

Beiwei took the letter from her "thank you and you are the spitting image of your mother when she was your age we loved her like our sister even though we are not related to her by blood" Beiwei gave her a small smile and then looked in the direction his daughter went "if you could please try to give my daughter cofort that I can't I would appreciate it"

Soreana was just tilting her head for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head and was giving them a show that she would go and try to comfort Yuka. Although she wasn't truly sure how much comfort she was going to be. Sure she understood the death of somebody... having witnessed the death of her mother a while back. And the letter did explain that; how she predicted her death and a wish that her daughter was protected and safe. Soreana remembered watching her mother write the note at her last moments; and it detailed what the pair of them had gone through. Yet only the platinum blonde haired female that was standing before them had managed to get out alive... if barely. She was still pretty scarred from what she had gone through; mentally, physically, emotionally.

Beiwei thanked her and once she was gone he looked to his friend "maybe the two of them can comfort each other and she will be able to relax around us a little" Beiwei then looked to the mans son and introduced himself and his sone he even mentioned that his daughter is not normally that rude

Cirino was just looking over before he was giving a nod of his head before he was commenting, "I am Cirino Venturo, eldest son of Leonardo Venturo. It is a pleasure to meet you." With that he was offering to show Beiwei's son around the mansion. While this was happening Soreana was having one of the soldiers take her to where the new girl had gone so that she could speak to her.

Hikaru nodded when his father said to go on and then he walked with his friend to his office so that they could read the letter he had been given.

Cirino was looking towards Hikaru and was inquiring how everything had been for him recently. He was letting out a breath of air before he was running his fingers through his hair.

As he was doing that, Soreana was being lead to the room that Yuka was in and the soldier was knocking on the door gently. "Miss Yuka." the male was calling out.

Yuka got up from where she had been sitting and walked to the door ready to snap at the male to leave her the fuck alone but when she spotted the female from ealier she spoke a little more softly "what" her voice held her pain at that time

Hikaru looked at him "its been quiet I wish you guys had called when she went missing we would have came to help hell Yuka would have torn this city apart looking for her"

Soreana was just watching as the door opened up and then looked at the female for a moment in time. There was a hint of hesitation on her features although it wasn't long before she was giving the other girl a hug. Yet if Yuka did hug her back she would feel that Soreana was practically nothing more than skin and bones, and could perhaps feel the faint quiver that came from her. At that point in time it was more due to exerting herself with the walking around. "Sorry. I.... Know how it feels...." she was speaking in a low voice, a rather strained voice as though she hadn't spoken in a while. Which was the truth. It actually set off a mild coughing fit.

Cirino was just looking for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "We had no idea at first that there was anything wrong. She left to go out on a trip with some friends. They were checking in on time as they promised and then came to the day they were suppose to board the plane to head back. We didn't think anything of it at first since you can't have your phone on you while on the plane."

Yuka did hug her back and ended up taking her to the floor while she cried in to her shoulder. when she started coughing Yuka ushered her in to the room and locked the guards out making it where they were both safe but alone so she could rest

Soreana just gently pat her back although it wasn't long before the soldier was being kicked out of the room, and the pair of them were locking themselves within the room. She was just sitting on the edge of the bed before she was just waving her hands, as though waving the female off a bit as though to say that she was fine.

Yuka sadly would hover she couldn't save her friend but she was going to make sure that she was ok and not at risk of needing a doctor

Back
Top Bottom