Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Soreana was just looking towards her before she was speaking in a soft voice that she knew how she felt. About losing somebody precious to her. "I lost my mother. She was killed. Right in front of me."

"we were best friends and while we live in different countries we were close she was like a sister we actually have a secret writing system and we use it in our letters while it seems like silly girl stuff we were actually looking for you and your mom" Yuka pulled the letters out and then showed her what she was talking about

Soreana was just tilting her head for a moment in time before she was stating that her mother had friends like that; Leonardo and Beiwei. That had also had their own secret system for writing. "We were on our way to visit Leonardo but.... We were attacked and kidnapped...." Soreana whispered although her voice just broke after that point and she found herself shaking her head a bit, not wishing to go into it anymore. Nope she was just shifting the dress that she was wearing a bit to allow it to drop, and reveal the bruises and marks that she had on her back.

Yuka nodded her head and hugged her lightly "I am sorry that happened to you" Yuka missed her friend but she couldn't imagine what this other girl was going through

Soreana was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was just pushing some of her hair out of her face gently. This had her just tilting her head ever so slightly before she was shaking her head then stated that there was nothing that could be done about it now.

Yuka nodded "I know how that is if I had known she was missing I would have some and hunted for her" Yuka moved and looked at some of the photoes her friend had up and she came across one of the three of them when they were little no more then two. she knew it was them because of the writting on the back. Yuka took the photo over to her and showed her

Soreana was just looking at the picture for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint smile. Although it wasn't long before she was dismissing herself. "The doctor said I should stay out and about for long. And I really want to take a bath."

Soreana was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "Oh I am Soreana.... It was nice to meet you." Sure she knew that they evidently knew each other from their childhood but it was still polite. Especially since they hadn't seen each other in many years.

"Yuka I am sorry we got to meet again under these conditions" Yuka smiled at her and then helped her to the door so that she could head out and head back to her room so she could rest.

Beiwei entered his friend office and then settled in to a chair and opened the letter from their friend so that he could read it before giving it over ot his friend to look over

Leonardo was walking into his office and settling down at his desk, taking the letter to read after Beiwei had read it. It explaining everything that had happened to them... although it had been a few months that the pair of them had gone through what they had gone through. Within their own home nonetheless. And it was all due to the man that Laurie had started seeing... and it turned out he was more cruel than anybody knew. The letter went on asking them to protect her daughter, knowing that she wasn't going to make it; wanting to ensure that her daughter stayed safe.

Soreana was giving a sad smile before she was heading off with the soldier that was standing outside the door, allowing him to gently take her arm as though to support her.

Beiwei looked at him "she can come to Japan if she is willing he made it clear he hates my home country and wont set foot there I dont know if that is the case here or not" Beiwei would honor his friends last wish and when Soreana was ready he would help her take back her family and her home if she so wished to do so

Leonardo was just looking over before he was speaking, "That may be for the best. When she arrived she was with one of Laurie's loyal men, who ended up dying from his wounds. And he stated that it was only a matter of time before he came hunting for her. Evidently they weren't that far away to begin with." With that he was just letting out a breath of air before he was stating that he wasn't going to force her to do anything that she was against. Although he was stating that the doctor had advised that she not be super active for a few days; to rest and make sure that she was getting plenty to eat.

Beiwei nodded his head "Ill make the offer at dinner we will be here for a while so she can rest. if she agrees we will get her to safety" Beiwei was infuriated that this man would dare kill his friend and harm her daughter and he would pay but only once her daughter was safe and secure

Leonardo was giving a nod of his head before he spoke "That sounds fine to me. And that is if she joins us for dinner. She may stay in her room to eat as well."

Beiwei nodded his head and nodded his head lightly and then leaned back and sighed “do you know who took your daughter?”

Leonardo was just looking over before he was stating "Cirino discovered the culprits and took care of the situation himself."

“At least you got some revenge but I am sorry that you had to get it in this situation” Beiwei looked at the picture on his friends desk and gave a sad smile

Leonardo was giving a nod of his head before he was stating that it had probably been better off that she was dead. "Autopsy said she had been tortured. Various injuries and a number of broken bones in various stages of healing."

Beiwei nodded "it is sad to hear that" Beiwei then leaned back and sighed he was worried now about his daughter and worried "do we know how ordered for her to be grabbed and tortured?" Beiwei knew their daughters friendship was well known through out the different familes so he was concerend that hsi daughter would be next

Beiwei nodded his head "I think the kids should all remain in the manor until we know who it was" Beiwei didnt want to risk losing one of them

Leonardo was just looking over before he was stating that Cirino wasn't going to stay idle, not with the fact that somebody had murdered his twin sister.

“Neither will Yuka but if this person killed your daughter there is no saying he won’t go after the other children as well” Beiwei wondered if there was a way to keep the children there with out pissing them off

Leonardo was just stating that he didn't want to keep the children imprisoned there. And Cirino does his own thing all the time anyways. He will probably end up leaving in a few hours to do his own thing. Soreana.... Well she isn't my child, so I can't control what she does."

Back
Top Bottom