Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

"no but we can ask fo rthe time being that they stay here until we are certain that my arrival and that of my children has not caught any unwanted attention" Beiwei was worried that who ever had killed his friends daughter would come after the other children if they were discovered to be there

Leonardo was just looking for a moment before he spoke, "I don't think that they are going to know. We have been spreading about rumors left and right about different things. One of them being about how recently we had founded the daughter of a close ally. At the beheast of Soreana with mentioning something about it."

Beiwei sighed and then nodded his head "you may be right but I am still worried" Beiwei then called his hoome and started making orders making sure that the whole country was on alert incase the bastard showed up in Japan

Leonardo was just looking at his phone when he saw an alert from one of the guards. It seemed like Soreana had slipped out of the house, and was sitting up in a tree in the garden. Whatever though, she was still on the property and from the picture he could see the two boys in the background.

"Oh yes one of the soldiers that I assigned to keep an eye on Soreana was letting me know she was out in the garden. Up in one of trees and the boys are also in the picture it seems." Leonardo was speaking with a faint chuckle.

"that is good news I am assuming that Yuka is still iin your daughters room" Beiwei hoped she had and hadn't done anythign stupid like escape and went to find who had killed her friend

"I have a few of my people keeping a close eye on her. Yes she is still in her room." Leonardo was commenting.

Soreana leaned against the tree trunk and just closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the fresh air.

"good my daughter is not known for thinking smartly" Beiwei chuckled a little at that knowing full well that his daughter was rather spirited

Leonardo was just commenting that this is where his daughter being her best friend worked. She had thought things through.

"Oh hey Soreana. Didn't know you were out here." Cirino ommented when he saw the blonde, which had her looking over towards him and the male he was with. "Being inside was stuffy... And I felt panicked.... Bad reminders." She was mumbling before moving to climb out of the tree.

Hikaru watched her but let her move as she pleased. he could tell that she was hurting but he did n't want her to think he felt she was weak.

Beiwei nodded his head lightly

Cirino was stepping over to the tree to give her a hand down and was commenting that she should probably just continue to take it easy for a bit, instead of pushing herself like she was. This had Soreana just stating that she was alright at the time, she had just wanted a small sense of peace. "There was a giant oak tree if the backyard at home that I would always climb." she was commenting in a soft voice. This had her eventually turning her attention towards Hikaru before she was giving a small bow and spoke, "I am Soreana Albu." "If you ever heard your father talk about somebody named Laurie, this is her daughter." Cirino was commenting.

Hikaru nodded his head and then bowed as well "I am WeiWei Hikaru it is nice to mee you" he then stood up and gave her a small smile. certain proticals ingrained in to how he acted.

Soreana was giving a faint smile before she was just looking at Cirino, who seemed to have a rather thoughtful look on his features; more than likely plotting something. "Let me guess.... You are planning to leave the manor again?" she was questioning which had Cirino just looking over before he was giving a rather innocent smile and he was stating that he had no idea what she was talking about.

Hikaru looked at him with a raised eyebrow "your still going to go out even after what happened?" he didnt blame Cirino's sister for what happened to her as it hadn't been the girls fault she had been taken and killed.

Beiwei then looked at Leonardo "so do we want to discuss our children marrying?" he knew that Hikaru wouldn't be able to marry in to his family but Yuka could and that would bind them together

Leonardo was just looking towards him for a moment in time before he was stating that they could definitely marry together Yuka and Cirino together. With that he was stating that they could also marry Hikaru and Soreana... That is something that had also been proposed by Laurie at one point in time, finding a way to bind all three of their families together.

Cirino was just looking over before he was speaking, "Yes I am going to go out despite that. Because I can't just stay cooped up here or I'll go mad. I'm going to the skatepark for a while." This had Soreana looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting for him to stay safe, and with that she was stating that she was returning to her room for the time being. He could tell that the weakness she was still suffering from was beginning to kick in.

Beiwei nodded his head "I will talk to Soreana about that I still have her mothers letters with me so she can see it is not our plotting alone that her mother had wanted this as well" Beiwei leaned back and then nodded "it will be interesting on how Yuka and Cirino will take the news"

Hikaru shook his head lightly thinking it was stupid that he was going out as it was still dangerous

Leonardo was just looking over before he was stating that he didn't think she was going to argue with it much. Unless she took more after her father than her mother. Laurie had been a bit of a pushover at times, although Soreana's father had been a completely different story.

Soreana was just looking for a moment before she was giving a wave of her hand and headed off towards the mansion. "Being reckless isn't always the answer." she was commenting over her shoulder and Cirino was stating that she should know how he felt, about wanting to find the people that killed his sister. "Oh I want to find the people that killed my mother and put me through the hell I went through but I also know.... I don't have the strength to do that right now...."

Beiwei nodded "I havent spoken to her but from what you told me I think she will take after her father more personality wise"

Hikaru nodded his head in agreement with her as he felt going out was reckless as well

Cirino was just scoffing before he was commenting, "You should be more pissed off than me than if anything." This had Soreana was just looking over her shoulder for a moment in time before she was was pulling up the back of her shirt, no hesitation. Her back was covered in bruises, and numerous other injuries of various stages of healing. A few of them were quite fresh, just pulling up the shirt seemed to cause them to open up once again. "This is what I went through and this was because of my own actions. My mother and I weren't taken together like what people say. I was stupid and went after her after she was kidnapped. And it only lead to her losing her life and me almost losing my life." Soreana was speaking after a moment in time before she was letting the shirt drop.

Hikaru grimiced when he saw the marks on her back "that had to have hurt and you weren't stupid you wanted to save and protect your mother like any good child in out world would" Hikaru placed a hand on her shoulder lightly but he was careful with out much pressure he placed so that he didnt hurt her

Soreana was just shaking her head before she spoke, "No I was stupid about it. I didn't think my actions through. I just heard that my mother had been taken and just acted. I was just leaving the mansion, no thought at all. All I did was make sure that I had my knives. No thought to my actions, no thinking to call in back-up. Nothing."

Hikaru nodded "I understand that feeling but at the same time you were trying to protect your mother I would probably do the same thing if I was in your shoes"

Soreana was just giving a nod of his head before she was just heading off to go inside once again.

Hikaru looked over at the maid who came up saying that their fathers wished to speak with them and then she asked if the miss would come as well as they had asked for her as well if she was feeling up to it

Back
Top Bottom