Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Hikaru chuckled as they did have his permission to make the males leave his place of buisness. Hikaru started looking over the pay that people were getting and didn't like that they were all under the base for the station

Soreana was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was smiling sweetly at the men before she was cooing, "You guys made a big mistake when you decided to treat us as such. Yet again I guess you wouldn't have known that my darling fiancee owns this place."

HIkaru smiled and then looked at hte men "you are no longer allowed to enter this establishment" Hikaru then turned and smiled at her lightly

Soreana watched as the men were dragged out before she was popping one of her cheese curds into her mouth. A happy coo escaped her lips as she ate it.

The waiter was just stating that the general manager had left for the day, a family emergency. "If you are wanting to speak to the cook at the time... you will need to wait until at least two when our second cook comes in to relieve him for the evening."

Hikaru nodded their flightl didn't leave for some time "we can do that do you mind if I ask about your hours and how much you make outside of your tips?" Hikaru would be doing this with all of the staff there

This had the waiter just looking for a moment before he was commenting that he was only there part time, typically only weekends, including Friday, and usually Wednesday. Otherwise he was going to school on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. "I'm usually only work 8 to 2 so that I still have time to get homework done. And pay...." the male was speaking before he was just taking out his notepad and writing a number down, before he was heading off to help somebody else that was flagging him over. Part time he was only getting paid about 10 an hour, yet again he was suppose to get a raise on his next paycheck, but he wasn't sure how much that was.

Hikaru looked at the ammount and frowned as the minimum was suppose to be 12 since they worked int he airport and security was tighter there. while he was busy Hikaru snagged another server and asked them to get everyones hours and pay rate for him making sure that their names were listed as well so he could make sure they were all being paid properly

This had the server just giving a slightly unsure nod although Soreana was commenting, "Honey it is considered rude to ask another about what they made. Actually most jobs highly dislike you doing that." This had the server giving a nod before he was stating that if the owner found out they were going to be upset, not knowing that the owner was sitting in front of him. This had Soreana just tilting her head for a moment before she was speaking, "Tell everybody to write their hours and pay rate on a piece of paper with their names, fold it up and drop it into this bag." With that she was emptying out the few things that were in her purse and handing it to him before she was stating that if they asked to inform them that this was being ordered by the owner.

HIkaru chuckled when she scolded him but understood where they were concerened about him asking. Hikaru waited till the server had left and then he started to make notes in a book he had him and then showed her "this is what each job is suppose to make and based on what our server told us they are not making what they should be"

Soreana was looking at the figures for a moment in time before she was stating, "I would first check the finances to make sure that if the rate was raised if they would be able to be paid." If they weren't, with how popular that place was, this meant that money was being stolen. One way to not get noticed right away, pay lower than the minimum wage, yet with a few of them, based off of their new hire name tags, she understood their low pay. They were still in their probation stage and got about a dollar under the minimum wage. If they got paid minimum wage anyways.

"that is the plan I don't like how low it is but once we know how much short they are and how long they have been here then I can start making progress. I am guessing buy how busy they are that this place is popular so they should be able to pay their proper pay" Hikaru nodded his head lightly but when theier main course arrived he put everythign back and then smiled thanking their waiter

Soreana was dropping the conversation when the waiter returned with their food and soon after that the server seemed to be coming back with her purse. "Here you are ma'am." he was speaking and handing it over which had her thanking him for finding it for her, acting as though she had misplaced her purse or something. Had any attention that had been on them seeming to disappear.

Hikaru cut in to his steak and smiled when it cut like butter and was perfectly cooked "their cook is amazing its not everyone who can cook a steak like this"

Soreana was just giving a faint smile as she popped another cheese curd into her mouth. The server seemed to come by and was asking them how their food was.

Soreana was smiling and nodding in agreement before she was taking a bite out of the chicken alfreado that was sitting in front of her.

Hikaru watched as their server headed off and he went back to eating his food more then happy to be enjoying the quiet while they ate

Over the next few hours they busied themselves with shopping, although soon enough it was time for them to board the plane so that they could get going. Although as they were waiting to board the plane, Soreana had a seemingly random anxiety moment. One of those hyperventilating "I can't breath" moments. If anything it was more of a feeling that they shouldn't board the plane and there were a few a couple of was questioning her if she was alright, considering Hikaru had run off to the bathroom quickly. "I saw the man that she was with go to the bathroom, I'll see if I can't find him." the woman's husband spoke and was getting up to head to the bathroom, thankfully running into Hikaru. "Excuse me. You are with the woman in the wheelchair, aren't you?" he was questioning and when he was given the answer he was wanting to hear, he was briefly explaining what was going on. The hyperventilating and seeming terrifed about something, but she wasn't saying anything.

Hikaru thanked him and then he took of at a run soon ariving at her side "are you ok love" Hikaru was worried but knowing that htey were playing at being engaged her made sure to keep the act up. Hikaru gently touched her to get her attention making sure not to startle her in the process

The man was just giving a nod of his head and was actually following after, returning to his wife's side. The couple was eavesdropping a bit, although it was more because they were curious about what had frightened the young woman so much. "Bad feeling.... We shouldn't get on the plane...." Soreana was whispering in a low voice. No she wasn't sure why she had this anxiety all of a sudden but her sixth sense was telling her that it wasn't safe.

"ok Ill get us a different flight just try and take a deep breath to settle your nerves" Hikaru then stood up and went and got their flight changed so that way she could calm down and relax as they were not getting on that flight. Hikaru did the same for the elderly couple as they were on the same flight and he figured she would calm some with them all not flying out on that flight

Soreana was just nodding her head slowly and was just breathing slowly, working to calm down. The couple seemed to be staying with her until he came back the woman just talking to her about the upcoming wedding. Oh yeah they were engaged. "We were going to get married this year but then I pulled something pretty badly in my bad and had surgery done. So we are holding off until I've recovered from that." Soreana was speaking and the woman was tilting her head and just cooed a bit when Soreana was mentioning that it had been Hikaru's idea to hold off. Gave the elderly couple a higher opinion it him, seeing him as a better future husband even more that was.

Hikaru returned and handed the couple their tickets "I figured my fiance would love to speak with you about the wedding and such while she calms down and I don't want you worrying about missing the flight I hope that is ok" HIkarua had paid the fees and upgraded all of their seats as well to make sure they were all comfortable

Back
Top Bottom