Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

The elderly couple was a bit surprised by this action but in the end they were accepting the tickets. They did have to wait about an hour or so for the next flight, but that was fine. Yet things seemed to get worse at the explosion all of a sudden soon after the plane they were suppose to get on took off. It had barely gotten into the air when it happened, the glass around the area shattering. All around were screams from people and Soreana was just looking a bit wide eyed. Now she had been having a bad feeling but she hadn't imagined that that was the reason why.

Hikaru took her hand lightly in his "its ok my dear" Hikaru would never doubt her sense after seeing that and he then called his father to let them know what happened so that they didn't panic when the two didnt' arrive on time.

The elderly wan was just comforting Soreana a bit more although was flinching as the female flinched when her back was touched. A spot where she had a number of open wounds still but if anything it was because her back in general was still tender from the surgery.

Hikaru suggested that they all move away from the windows and get somewhere where they wouldn't be in the way. he also wanted to help Soreana up and out of the wheel chair so that she could walk for a little bit to keep her form getting stiff

The elderly couple was giving a nod and they were getting up so that they could move out of the way of where the glass was, although at the time nobody was allowed to leave the airport at all. Not until authorities arrived and had questioned everybody, see if anybody else had seen what had happened. Soreana was just silent at that point in time although it wasn't long before they were in a quieter place and she was getting up to her feet to walk around, for the time being use Hikaru as support. Nope she didn't want people to get suspicious at all. And she was a bit grateful for the fact that she was actually hurt so having pain killers made sense.

Hikaru held both her hands while he helped her walk “do you want some of your pain meds?” Hikaru watched her carefully while walking with her to make sure she didn’t over do it

Soreana was looking at him for a moment in time before she was giving a nod and speaking, "My back is bothering me." And he would know the deeper truth behind the words than what others did.

“Ok when we get back I’ll get you your pain meds” Hikaru carefully helped her back to her wheel chair and then helped her back in to it. He then got her a bottle of water and then handed her her pills and the water

Soreana was giving a nod of her head as she walked with him and soon enough she was settling back into the wheelchair. Nope while this was an annoying thing to do... it was something that needed to be done so that attention didn't get drawn to them. And that was the last thing that she wanted to deal with. The pills were being swallowed down with water.

Soreana was just looking towards the cops as they came over before she was speaking, "What can we do for you?"

"we would like to know why you all changed your tickets from this flight to another" the cop was essentially accusing them of being involved with the explosion. Hikaru soon answered "that was my doing my fiance wasn't feeling well and started to panic about not wantng to get on the flight this couple was kind enough to work on calming her while they located me so when I changed our flight to give ehr time to calm down I changed theirs as well so that she could keep talking with them"

Soreana was just looking for a moment in time before she was stating that she had really bad anxiety being on planes, being up in the air that high always had her on edge. Although she was just looking towards the officer that had more or less accused them of being involved in the explosion. "If you are going to accuse was having something to do with it, then outright say it; don't go at a roundabout way of it. I see the expression in your eyes. Yes I will admit that my feeling good was partially to a bad feeling that I had, but I also wasn't feeling good because of the medication I am currently taking. And before you accuse anymore it is doctor prescribed to help with the pain from the back surgery I just had." Soreana was speaking although her eyes were more on the cop that made the accusations. The other one was just listening to what was being said and taking a few notes.

Hikaru held on to her hand lightly mainly as a way of reassuring her that he was there and would stand by her no matter what but it was also an act for those watching to seem like he was a caring fiance "if you have anymore questions and not accusations we would be happy to answer them otherwise I need to call our families to let them know we are ok as the exsplosion has probably already hit the news"

Soreana was just looking towards the ground for a brief moment in time just gripping his hand gently as well before listening to his words, how he was stating that they were needing to call their families. Well he need to anyways. They didn't need to know that her family was dead; and even then trying to get into contact with living relatives wouldn't be the best of ideas.

Hikaru knew that both his father and Leonardo looked at Soreana as family so while he blood family couldn't be contacted her honorary family could be.

Leonardo was the one who seemed to answer the phone and the moment he heard a hint of Hikaru's voice he was speaking to Beiwei, "They weren't on the plane."

"Yes they are both okay. Hikaru is telling me now that they changed their flight. I guess Soreana had a panic attack more or less and told him that she didn't want to get on the flight, bad feeling. Turns out it was a good thing to listen to it." Leonardo was stating after he had gotten off of the phone with them. And he knew the other two were alright, they had gotten into contact a bit ago as well. And the pair of them were about to board their final flight. "So they are going to be arriving later than planned. The only other flight they could get has one more layover. So they are going to be a good two to three hours behind us."

Beiwei nodded nodded his head lightly "good I am sorry she paniced but I am glad that they didn't get on the flight." Beiwei was more then a little stressed out but he knew he needed ot remain calm till they arrived and then he could panic

Leonardo was just stating that the children were smart, they would keep each other safe. They already had a cover story and everything.

"I know my friedn but I still worry" Beiwei then looked at hte text from his daughter confirming they had boarded their last flight and would be there soon

Leonardo was just looking towards him before he was stating that everything was going to be alright.

A number of hours seemed to pass by, although it felt like forever for the elder men. And eventually they were all gathered in Russia, with the last two finally arriving early in the morning the following morning. Leonardo had been partially asleep when he had gotten the call from the airport and was waking up Beiwei.

Back
Top Bottom