Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Tears were just falling down her cheeks and she was sniffling softly but she did seem to be calming down a bit at that point in time. For the most part anyways, yet that could also be a bad thing. "Mom.... I'm sorry.... " she was whispering as though she were trapped in a nightmare, her eyes closed. It was as though she hadn't truly been awake in the first place.

Cirino was heading over to look out the window to see what she was talking about.

a large group of men were gathered outside the hotel and even from where htey were one could see their tattoos "either they are wantign to protect us or we are being set up"

Hikaru just held her letting her cry on him and once she was ready to calm down and rest some more then he would tuck her back in

Cirino was just looking for a brief moment in time before he was calling his father to find out what was going on. This had the older man grunting into the phone before he was getting up to see what he was talking about, and was soon enough waking Beiwei up as well.

Not that Soreana seemed to go back to sleep at all, no she was just asking him to open the window for her. She was mumbling that she couldn't breath; or at least she felt like she couldn't breath.

"ok just take some deep breaths Ill get the window open" Hikaru made sure she was stable before he moved and opened the window he only cracked it a bit to get some fresh air in but not enough to allow someone in if they tried coming through the window.

Beiwei joined him and then called their contact asking about the men he kept his words careful so that they wouldmn't know if they were in or out of the hotel. Beiwei then put his phone on speaker and a ruff voice came through 'I am sending them to guard you losing our dear friend has put us all on edge they will stay outside till its time to have our meeting'

Leonardo was just listening to what was being said before he was looking towards Beiwei with a questioning look on if he believed the words. Yet if they weren't true, those people would have come in and killed them already. Leonardo was stating after a brief moment in time that he was thankful for the concern and the protection.

Soreana was just taking in a shaky breath before letting it out slowly. Nope working to calm herself. Her blonde hair seemed to be plastered to her frame, sweat just seeming to drench her body.

'welcome my dear friends I shall see you this afternoon' the male then hung up and they would see a male anser their phone and nodding before they all moved to the otherside of the street giving them some space to feel better and not freak others out.

once the window was open he walked over to her and gently picked her up carrying her to a chair by the window so she could get the fresh air she needed

Soreana was just gazing out the window when they got closer although it was the men that were gathered on the otherside of the street that caught caught her attention. They were on the second floor of them hotel but she could see them as clear as day. There were some tears that seemed to form and she found herself putting her hands to her mouth. There was one of them that she knew; her adopted brother. His mother had died when he was very young and his father had medical complications, and had reached out to her parents, asking them to take care of him if anything had ever happened to him. So almost six years ago they had become adopted siblings, and then she hadn't seen him much the past year after he had left to come to Russia to meet with the Russians. That had been during a meeting although Laurie had been too sick to travel so he had gone in her place.

Hikaru looked at her "its ok but what is bothering you" Hikaru could tell something was bothering her but he didnt want to pressure her so if she wanted to speak then she could but otherwise he would let her remain silent

Soreana was just gazing out the window before she was speaking, "My brother.... my adopted brother.... he is here...." Her voice was low and almost breathless, as though she were more in awe than anything else. But there were tears in her eyes all over again before she was stating that she needed him; and went to get up.

Hikaru stopped her "point him out to me Ill go and get him but I want you to stay in here" Hikaru would rather go and get the male as it would limit the number of people who would know she was still alive and hadn't died form her injuries

Soreana was just looking at him before she was just pointing out one of the few red haired males that were standing with the group. She was tilting her head before she was speaking, "Tell him that Ana is looking for him."

HIkaru nodded his head and then reassured her he would be back soon. grabbing his room key Hikaru hesded down to the main floor and then crossed the street heading to the male she had pointed out to hism

Soreana was just watching from the window at that point in time, just breathing slowly and calmly as she watched. It was clear that the men were confused as to why the male was walking towards them, one of the people even questioning what they could do for him.

Hikaru spoke to her brother his words firm and soft "Ana is looking for you" Hikaru wouldn't say anythign more but turned to head back in to the hotel knowing the male would follow and he would rather not have the conversation in the open

The red haired male was looking towards him for a brief moment in time before he was tilting his head before commenting, "I haven't seen or heard from Ana is so long." With that he was just following after him.

once they were in the hotel he spoke "she is badly injured but recovering she saw you and wanted to come and get you herself but I told her to stay put and that I would come and get you" Hikaru took the stairs so that way they didnt have to wait for the elevator to arrive or if it got stuck

The red haired male was looking at him for a moment in time before a frown was forming on his lips. "How was Soreana injured? " he questioned in a low voice. Ah the full name being stated, and indication that he was right correct person,

Hikaru turned and looked at him “they tried to torture and beat her to death sadly while your sister survived your mother did not I do not know if her body was recovered and given a proper funeral” Hikaru then finished the trip to the second floor and headed to his room

There was definitely a look of pure despair on his features at that news and he was mumbling something in Romanian under his breath. A prayer more than anything at all. With that he was just letting out a breath before continued to follow after the male towards the second floor. Once they arriving to the room he was just looking at the female sitting by the window. "Ana." he spoke in a low voice and she was looking over a bit startled, yet it wasn't long before she seemed to be getting up. "Nikolai!" Soreana was sobbing as she moved over to him and just wrapped her arms around him, just seeming to collapse into him. Nope she didn't care that this caused quite the deal of pain. Nikolai was just gently rubbing her shoulder and just shushing her, speaking something in Romanian in a low voice.

Hikaru moved to their side "sit on her bed this way she is not over doing it" Hikaru filled him in more on her injuries so that he knew her condition so he could take care of her better "if your willing to stay with her and watch over I am going to get some sleep I didnt want to sleep as i didnt want to risk her health granted I probably would have woken up as we are sharing the room but I wanted to be certain"

Nikolai was giving a nod of his head as he was leading Soreana over to her bed and telling her to just sit down and rest for a bit. Soon enough she was just sitting down and taking to curling up on her side, and Nikolai was stating that Hikaru could sleep for a bit. "You could have slept in general." Soreana was stating.

Hikaru nodded his head and thanked him before looking to her "you had a night terror and I didnt want you to wake up and no have someone there for you plus if your heath took a turn I wanted to be able to get you help" Hikaru kissed her head before he laid down and soon sleep over took him

Nikolai was just rubbing her arm gently before he was speaking in a gentle voice, "Why don't you go back to sleep for a bit sweetheart. I'll be here." This had Soreana just giving a small nod of her head and she was using his lap as a pillow; before just closing her eyes.

Hikaru slept for several hours before waking back up and stretching lightly but he didnt make a sound when he woke as he didnt want to wake Soreana up

Nikolai was leaning against the bed frame with a book in his hand, one that he had dug out of Soreana's bag. She was asleep with her head on his lap, and seemed to be quite content at that point, at peace and didn't seem to be in pain. His eyes were flickering over towards Hikaru before he was speaking in a low voice "Leonardo stopped by earlier and asked that I pass on the message to you to begin getting ready for the meeting."

Back
Top Bottom