Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Nikolai was just looking for a brief moment in time before a frown was forming on his lips at the news. This had him shaking his head a bit before he was speaking something in Romanian. Definitely a curse. "I hope Ana is alright..." he was speaking in a low voice.

Beiwei looked at him "she is Yuka got her out of there and they are waiting for us at the plane" Beiwei looked over when they arrived at the air port and his daughter stepped off the plane and waved at them from where she was

Nikolai was giving a nod of his head and soon enough he was following after the others onto the plane. Although he was going straight to where Soreana was at, and just gently touching her shoulder and speaking something in their native tongue. This had her looking up a bit and he was just holding out his arms for her.

Once everyone was on and settled the stewardess closed the cabin hatch and then tapped her hand twice on the cockpit door letting the pilots know to take off

Soon enough they were taking off although nobody had any idea of where they were really going. At the time Soreana was just curled up next to Nikolai, using the male's shoulder as a pillow.

Yuka worked on her computer as she had gotten a pickture of the male and she sent a request asking for any and all information on him. Yuka knew they woudl be heading to Japan and their men already had the males picture so if he showed up they would know

The whole situation had seemed to get rather annoying and bothersome for everybody. The fact that even their allies had been taken over, this told them that whoever this person was, their reach was stronger than they thought.

Yuka looked at her father "it looks like he has tried to make some forrays in to Japan but our men has stopped him and made it clear that if he tried agaon he would suffer dearly." Yuka looked at her father when he nodded his head lightly

Leonardo was just letting out a breath of air before he was stating that this problem was worse than they had imagined it seemed.

After what seemed like forever they were finally arriving in Japan, and they were able to get off of the jet. Nikolai just took to carrying Soreana off of the plane at that point in time, before gently setting her on her feet. She was wanting to walk for a bit, so he was going to let her walk for a bit, he just made sure to stay close to her side.

Yuka was on the phone while they waited for their car speaking rapidly and frowning the whole time which but her father and brother on edge

Soreana was just gazing around for a brief moment in time before she was saying something to Nikolai who was just giving a chuckle and stating that they could definitely go explore.

Yuka looked at them "I would hold off for a moment apparently her is trying to get permission to come to Japan but with out a valid reason we cna't block him forever. would you be willing to go infront of the other leaders and tell them what happened?" Yuka knew it was hard for her but she had to ask

Soreana was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was swallowing a bit but she was giving a slow nod of her head. This had Nikolai questioning, "What if they don't believe her at all?" This had Soreana just digging in her pocket for a brief moment in time before she was pulling something out. A necklace by the looks of it, one that had a small camera in it. "I wore this when everything happened. I just haven't pulled the feed yet." Soreana was speaking in a soft voice.

Yuka looked at her "I was with your sister in that bathroom her responce to his pressence is pure PTSD and I will atest to that" Yuka then walked ot ehr and looked at the necklace "I think we can pull this at the house this is irrefurtable proof of what happened we can then send the feed to the other leaders and cut him off at the legs"

Soreana was just looking for a moment in time before she was speaking, "I cannot attest to how well the video game out." She had been moving about a lot, trying to get free to try and get to her mother. But that would definitely be heard, her pleading with them not to hurt her mother. Even the opposite from Laurie.

"it will be fine your words with this video will ensure that he never sets foot in Japan not with out forfiting his life" YUka smiled and then looked at their car when it pulled up

Soreana was just giving a small nod before looking at Nikolai for a moment and he was walking with her towards the car, walking at her pace and making sure that he was there to support her if needed.

Yuka opened the back door for them as she reached the car before they did. Yuka watched as her father and the others got in as well leaving plenty of room for the three of them

Everybody was coming into the car and soon enough they were off. Cirino was having a quiet conversation with his father about everything that was happening.

Yuka looked out the window and watched as the building changed from industrial to more traditional Japanese design and structure. when they arrived at the house Yuka got out and headed in taking her shoes off before entering

They were soon enough arriving and everybody was climbing out of the car. Nikolai just stood next to Soreana and walked with her towards the house, keep a gentle hand on her elbow to keep her from falling. Once they were getting closer to the house he was taking off his shoes before helping her get her shoes off as well.

Back
Top Bottom