Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Soreana was just tilting her head before she was speaking "I guess that makes sense." She hadn't really needed to worry about that at all, yet every place was different.

“It’s a rule the founding families put in place to protect their children. This way no child can be taken and forced in to a marriage they don’t want” Hikaru knew that not all families cared but his father did and that counted

Soreana was just commenting "My mother told me about that but she also told me... I could do what I wanted with my life. I could marry whoever I wanted. As long as I was happy."

"then you should do that" Hikaru smiled at her lightly and then leaned back in the water and let out a small sigh as the warmth caused his body to relax

Soreana was just seeming to shut down after that, not really saying anything more. She just enjoyed the warm water, even submerging her head underwater for a brief moment t.

Hikaru looked over several minutes later when his sister burst in and looked at htem "where si father and his friend" seeing her paniced expresssion it told him that she had found somethign and it wasn't good at all

Soreana was just surfacing before she was stating "From what I heard from Nikolai they had gone with him. wanting to speak to his contact as well. Gain more information."

Yuka cursed and then turned and ran out of the room heading for the nearest phone to call them as they needed to konw the information that she had and they needed it right then

Soreana was just watching for a moment although she found herself just going over to the edge of the hot springs, and just staying close to the edge, resting her head on the siding. Deep breath and just relax. It was Nikolai that seemed to be answering the phone, but the elder men were busy talking

Yuka spoke quickly to him informing him of what he had found about the male he had walked out with. "he works for a man known as the destroyer. if this is the drestroyer we have a problem as he works his way in to familes and rips them apart some times it takes a few weeks others it can take years and if after a few years he hasn't succeded he kills off the family so that someone new can take over"

Soreana was just listening to what was being said although it was perhaps a good thing that she was leaning against the side of the springs. She was rather pale at that point.

Hikaru moved to her side and gently hugged her close "shhh just ignore what Yuka is saying she will explain everything to us once she is done filling everyone else in"

"then we need to get out of the water" Hikaru stood up and then carefully picked her up and got her out of the warm water so that they could leave the hot spring

Soreana was just giving a nod although it wasn't long before he seemed to be picking her up. While she would have been walking herself... she definitely feel steady on her feet at all. Not even close

Hikaru stopped long enough to get her a towel and then he headed to Yuka's office where he knew she had a comfortable chair near her fire place so she coudl stay warm while relaxing

Soreana was just allowing him to carry her at that point, not really seeming to argue it at all. She was just allowing herself to be settled in the chair and was just wrapping the towel around herself tightly.

Soreana was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was stating that she wasn't super hungry, but she would try to eat a little something.

"i figured just some broth somethign that you can sip at" Hikaru figured that she wasn't all that hungry but something was better then nothing

Soreana was just looking before she was giving a nod of her head then thanking him for seeming to care.

Soreana was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was just drawing the towel a bit closer, and just watching the flickering flames a bit.

Hikaru headed to the kitchen and one of the staff got him some beef broth and put it in a travel mug thanking her and then he returned to her side

Soreana didn't seem to respond at all to him coming in, almost as though she were in a trance or something.

Back
Top Bottom