Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Soreana was just looking for a moment before she was speaking something in Romanian and Nikolai was speaking "Ana.... " "No. He will come out. Because. I have what he killed my mother for. I have what his boss wants." Soreana spoke before she was turning on her heel before she commented "He couldnt kill me. He couldn't make that same mistake. Not with the knowledge I have. He ready killed my mother. If he kills me as well he will never learn."

Yuka looked a tthem both and then frowned a little wondering what on earth they were talking about but she didnt like the idea of her confronting the male in her current condition

Soreana was just looking over before she was explaining that she was a bit unique. She remembered everything she heard, everything she read, just like her mother. "My grandfather was a powerfulan, a rich man. And I am the only living person who knows the location of his vast fortune."

Yuka looked at her "that is an amazing gift but he is still dangerous if we are right and he is the destroyer then we have to tred carefully at least till we can get him cornered and can find out who wanted your family killed and your grandfathers wealth"

"But it is them that needs to tread carefully. Because like I said... Only I know the location. Grandfather only ever verbally told that of my mother and I." Soreana was soeaking before she was just giving a faint grin.

"true and while this makes you safe then before it still puts you at risk" Yuka knew if they managed to take over any of the larger familes that he family would struggle to keep her safe

Soreana was just giving a small giggle before she was commenting that she had a number of powerful families in the palm of her hand, thanks to her grandfather.

Soreana was just turning and wandering off, although she was more wandering off in the direction of the room she had been shown to when she had first arrived.

Soreana was just walking off although once she was out of sight she seemed to be sinking down to her knees. Nope there was the panic attack kicking in.

Hikaru often paced and when he found her he sat down and just wrapped his arm around her and hugged her close letting her process rather then trying to talk her down

Soreana was just mumbling something under her breath, a complaint by the sounds of it about that vile man. Then she was stating that she was wanting to go home.

"soon we will reclaim your home for you soon I promise" Hikaru smiled at her lightly while he couldn't take her home just then he would get her home back for her

Soreana was giving a nod before she was stating that she was wanting to go out and explore. Even if it was just as far as the yards around the estate.

Hikaru nodded "we can go out back there is a lot to see so I think you will like it mother had gardens in different styles planted" Hikaru stood up and then held his hand out to her

Hikaru made sure to support her and then guided her to the guarden making sure she kenw her way if she wanted to visit again. it took a couple minutes but soon they reached an ornate wooden door with roses carved in to it and he pushed it open

Soreana was just following after him gazing around as they walked, and soon enough they were arriving to the garden.

Soreana looked around for a moment before she was wandering around, simple yet taking in the sights.

"there are several more this one is fashipned in the traditional japenese style and then further back things change" Hiakru looked at his phone when it dingged and he read the text from his sister a frown on his lips as she was heading out for a while and it had him worried so he messaged Cirino asking him to go with her as somthing didnt feel right to him and it had him worried

Soreana was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was questioning if everything was alright. While they spoke Cirino was looking at his phone when it vibrated to see that he had a message from Hikaru. A message asking him to go with Yuka, who seemed to be heading out for a bit. 'Yeah I can' was the response that Hikaru was receiving.

Hikaru thanked him and expalined that somethign about his sisteres meeting had him on edge and he wanted someone with her when she met this person. Hikaru knew his sister would be infuriated with him but he wanted to make sure she was safe no matter what

Cirino was just sending a thumbs up in response and soon enough he was getting to his feet and heading off so that he could join up with Yuka.

Back
Top Bottom