Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Soreana was just looking for a moment before she was stating that she was going to return to her room. No right now she couldn't be there; the panic was beginning to settle in.

the doctor stood and walked to her side "take a couple of deep breaths calm yourself mentally clsoe your eyes and simply listen to the world outside this window"

Soreana was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was just stating that she was wanting her brother. Well one of the other nurses that didn't seem to be busy heard that and was just catching the doctor's eye. A look on her features questioning if she should go and find the male or not.

the female nodded and then pulled a chair up next to HIkaru's bed "while my nurse goes and gets him I want you to do me a favor" she carefully guided her to the chair and settled her in it before placing her hand in his "just hold his hand and tell him about your favorite memories it doesnt matter what so long as they are good and happy"

Soreana was just looking at the woman for a brief moment in time before she was going over to sit next to Hikaru and was just holding his hand. Her favorite memories. Man she wasn't even sure at that point in time. Yet she was speaking about some memories anyways.

making sure that she could still get the breeze she moved soem of the curtains to make it look less like a medical room so that it could help with the panic as well

Soreana was stating that she could close the window if she was wanting to, that she was fine at the time.

"for now it is fine the room isn't to hot or cold Ill close it if it becomes a problem" she smiled at the female and then left her and the sleeping HIkaru alone

Soreana was just giving a nod before she was just letting out a slow breath, then continued to talk to Hikaru.

while she talked the doctor moved to the door ways while she could see them they would not ba able to see her giving the apperance that they were alone. she then looked over when the nurse returned with Soreana's brother "before you go in I want you to know that your sister came and got us when Hikaru's heart stopped but once we got her settled and HIkaru in and stable she started to panic. right now I have her holding his hand and talking to him about her good memories with her mother, but I am concerened that she will start to panic again" the doctor wanted to do her best to help her not panic and asked for his advice on how to get her to not panic in a medical room

Hikaru's hand twitched in her grip even though he was unconsious he could hear her and feel her hand in his. HIkaru was worn out and he had a feeling that the doctor was going to pair her with him to get him back on his feet. after each attack he became weaker and it took longer to get back on his feet.

Last edited:
Nikolai was looking for a moment and listened to what the doctor had to say before giving a slow shake of his head. "Ana never use to be so weak and vulnerable. Whatever she went through... Thoroughly shook her to the core. But... Given time... She will rise above and it will no longer effect her. From what I was told by Cirino's father she showed up about a week and a half ago at their mansion, having escaped from her captors. So she hasnt had long to come to terms with everything. And bring tortured... It takes one time to overcome that. Speaking through experience. It has been over three years for me and I still have nightmares at times. But I am stronger than ever before all at once." He thought for a moment before he was speaking "I suppose the best thing I can suggest is... Get her to open up about what she went through, and reassure her that that wasn't something that happened here."

the doctor nodded her head "I will try that but for now I think she will excel at her recovery and helping HIkaru through his as well"

Nikolai was just stating that this was the first time he had been reunited with this adopted sister in a number of years.

Nikolai was giving a nod of his head before he was brushing a bit of his shaggy hair out of his face.

the doctor then looked over at Hikaru checking his vitals before sighing "his heart rate is dropping again" she then hurried in to the room to more closely monitor his blood pressure and heart rate

Soreana was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was just brushing a bit of her hair out of her face.

Liz looked at her "if you can when he wakes please convince him to get a pacemaker put in " she had to use some meds but after a few minutes his heart rate came back up

Soreana was just looking at the woman for a brief moment in time before she was stating, "I.... umm.... I can at least try."

"thank you I have tired and he just keeps refusing with how he seems to care for you he might be willing to listen" Liz smiled a little at her

Soreana was just looking before she spoke, "I wouldn't say he cares for me.... We hardly know each other...."

Soreana was just looking for a moment in time although she was rubbing her temple a bit as though it was bothering her. Just minor flashbacks of a past that she didn't really remember right. A young Soreana playing with Hikaru, Cirino, and even Yuka.

Liza rubbed her shoulder lightly but she didn’t speak letting the girl deal with what was going on in her head with out her interference

"I remember.... playing with him when he was little." Soreana was mumbling after a moment in time which had Nikolai looking over for a brief moment in time, before giving a faint smile.

Back
Top Bottom