Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

Yuka was standing in her office gathering what she needed before heading out as she needed to get to her meet sooner rather then later

"So where we headed too? And don't try saying that I can't come with. Because I would prefer not to get one your brothers bad side. He is terrifying when angered. And with what happened Soreana.... " Cirino spoke from where he was leaning against the doorway.

Yuka looked at him and sighed "I have to head to the docks a contact asked to meet me he has information on what happened to Soreana and her mother he refused to come here" Yuka shifted and showed that she was carrying a gun while she trusted the male a little she didnt like going out un armed "do you have an weapons with you?"

Cirino was giving a nod of his head before showing her that he had some hidden weapons on him. A number of hidden knives in sheathed.

"are you any good with a gun?" Yuka would give him one of her back ups if he was just to be safe while knives worked well for close combat a gun worked better more often especially at a distance

"I am good with a gun, I just don't prefer them at all." Cirino was commenting after a moment in time. No he excelled in all weaponry, but he preferred his knives.

"I want to go and train." Soreana was commenting after a moment in time as she walked with Hikaru. Even if it was just something light. Something to work on building her muscles up again.

Yuka nodded and the grabbed her spare out of her safe and after checking to make sure that it was loaded she handed it and it’s holster to him.

Hikaru nodded his head lightly “let’s check with the doc and see what she recommends”

Cirino was just looking over before he was taking the gun and holster, getting it put on where it was out of sight but easy for him to get to if it was needed.

Soreana was just looking over before she was stating, "No promises I'll listen. Doctors have steered me wrong so many times."

“I think you may like ours they actually listen to us when we talk and they don’t just say well it this or that with out actually knowing” Hikaru guided her to the medical room and jumped when the doctor glared at him and then started lecturing him on not properly taking his meds.

Once he was settled Yuka headed for the garage and took one of the fully bullet proof cars just in case

Soreana was just giving a nod before she was commenting, "We will see. All I know is I can't just be idle...." With that she was just looking at the doctor who seemed to be going off on Hikaru for not properly taking his medications.

the woman continued to flip up till Hikaru held up the medicine that he pulled out from his pocket "I have my heart medications with me now would you please give her a check up and see if she is cleared for more then just light walks" this had the female turning her attention to Soreana and then pulled her to and exam table and started gettting her medical history

Soreana was walking over and sitting down so that she could talk to the doctor. She was giving her the rundown of her medical history.

after taking the notes the doctor stood up and looked over her back frowning "Ill have to lance a couple of these so I am going to change your meds and up them as well I want to nip this is the bud as fast as possible" the doctor moved and got the supplies that were needed to lance the infections from her back "so once I have theses cleaned out I am going to restrict you on physical activity for a bit starting off I want you to simply walk from one end of the manor to the other and then back. do that for about a week and then we will re-evaluate I am hoping that by then your back is healed "if you dont feel strong enough to walk then swim but make sure you get an hour of physical activity every day" the doctor then numbed her back and went to work on cleaning the infection out

Soreana was letting g out a small breath of air but at least she was going to be able to do something. And an hour a day, now she could definitely use that time effectively. Honestly she would probably go to the gym that was there and use the bicycle work out thing. Take it slow. Or even the treadmill. Something a bit more that walking or swimming. There was a small cringe that crossed her features, even with the numbing stuff on her back.

Once the doctor finished she moved around to face her once more and gave her a firm warning “follow my directions or I will sedate you till you back heals”

"You cannot sedate a person without their consent, that is illegal. And if you try I will ensure that your degree as a doctor is pulled and you are never allowed in the field again." Soreana was speaking in a deadly tone before she was turning and leaving the room. No she knew her limits.

Before she could wander off Hikaru took her to a room dedicated to the house and its structure showing her the base blue prints of the house. while most traditiona japenesse homes were rectangular or square his home was not. Hikaru looked at her after pointing out the blue print "to go from one end of the house to the others following the main hall is almost three miles this was why she told you to walk its good to build your stamina with our risking your infection getting worse. and going behind her back and doing somethign that could potentionally worsen your injuries is stupid and reckless but if you want to be my guest only after you have beaten the house record of going from one end to the other and then back" Hikaru pointed out the information before he turned and walked out leaving her in the room

Soreana was just looking at Hikaru when he seemed to be drawing her off but found herself following after him in general. A room that seemed to have blue prints of the house, which she was studying for a moment in time. It wasn't long before her attention was being drawn to the blue prints fully as she listened to what he had to say. "I'm not going to do anything reckless I just do no appreciate being threatened with something like that at all. I dealt with that enough. I don't want to go through it anymore." she was speaking after a moment in time as she studied the blue prints, just tracing her finger along the pages gently.

HIkaru looked at her from the door way "she would only do so if she felt you were at risk both me and father have givne her reasons to do so and once you awoke she would explain everything but you also wouldn't be strapped down infact you would wake up in your room healthy and safe" Hikaru made it only a few steps out the door before the doctors worst fears came true and he cholapsed his heart stopping

Soreana was just shaking her head before she was commenting that that still wasn't reassuring at all, especially with what she had gone through the past few months. Although she didn't seem to pay much attention to what else he had to say, merely studying the map. Yet it wasn't long before she heard a noise behind her and she was turning around to see Hikaru on the ground. "Hikaru!" she was gasping as she was running over to him, although it didn't seem like anybody else was nearby. Thank god for remembering where the doctor's office was and she was mumbling that she would be right back and was bolting off, heading to the doctor's office. A rather long distance to go from where she had been, especially had a dead sprint through the mansion. "Doctor.... It.... Hikaru.... Collapsed...." she breathed as she skid into the infirmary, putting a hand on the wall to keep herself on her feet. Okay usually that distance wouldn't be a problem at all, even full out running that distance wasn't something that left her this winded. Yet again she wasn't fully up to par at that point in time. Not even close.

the doctor shot out of her chair and looked at her "where is he?" once she told him where she had one of her nurses come with her bringing the difibulator and another gettting Soreana settled on a bed to monitor her. once she was ready the female raced to where he was and ent to work on gettining his heart restarted before the male trully died. it only took them two shocks before his heart beat came back and carefully they got him on the stretcher and back to her clinic so she could get him on the monitor before transporting him

Soreana was just telling the doctor where she was going before she was allowing herself to be lead off to sit down, just breathing slowly to catch her breath. God she couldn't wait until she was back in shape again and could actually jog without being winded almost instantly.

the doctors worked fast once they returned to the medical wing and got him hooked up to several monitors but the most important ones were attached to his chest to monitor his heart. after he was settled she moved to her desk and started making some calls but she kept her voice soft so as not to bother the other two

Soreana was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was getting to her feet once again, despite the other woman trying to get her to sit down again. Yet she was just pushing away from her and going over to the open window that was in the room, and just leaning up against the wall near the window.

the doctor shook her head and let the female be but spoke softly "only for a little bit he si weak right now and if it gets too hot or cold in here he could have another attack" she wasn't saying it couldn't be open but they had to keep an eye on the temperature for his heatlh

Back
Top Bottom