Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia (Lunarwolf & Guardianangel Remake)

What Hikaru probably wasn't expecting was the sudden scream of fright from her and she was moving away from him rather quickly, that fight or flight reflex kicking in. Not that seemed that she seemed to get overly far at all, tripping over her own feet.... but she was at least falling onto the carpet that was there, and not into the table.

It was a bit obvious that the young woman was having a minor panic attack at that point in time. The towel was clutched to her chest and she was just sobbing a bit. Who knew how Hikaru would react to her all of a sudden wrapping her arms around his neck but it was happening, and she was just sobbing into his chest. Yet it did seem as though she was calming down some.

After a few minutes there was a servant that was walking into the room to inform Hikaru of something, although was a bit startled by what they saw. The male sitting on the couch with the sniffling female more or less sitting on his lap, her head just buried into his neck at the time. Yet Hikaru would notice that she was in fact calming down quite a bit, her breathing was a lot steadier than what it had been.

The servant was giving a bow before he was stating that their father's had returned. After that he was turning and leaving.

Soreana was calm after a bit and just letting out a small sniffle before she was pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was sitting up a bit more. Calmer than what she had been but obviously still rather worked up.

Soreana was just looking at him for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "It isn't your fault at all."

“I know you have a trauma that I can’t even imagine and I spooked you with out meaning to” Hikaru rubbed her back lightly to reassure her

Soreana was just looking at him for a moment before she was speaking, "I know you didn't intend to do that."

Soreana was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she was wanting to eat.

Soreana was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was taking the mug from him, and holding it in her hands firmly.

Hikaru smiled at ehr "It should still be nice and hot so dont worry about that"

while he was comforting her, Yuka was soeaking with her fathers and the others about what she had learned and even provided photos there was one that Soreana's brother would recignize as his mothers former boyfriend. "I dont know who he is but I have pictures of him with this male in several different countries so I am worried. I also got in touch with the Russian leaders sons all sixteen of them and his six daughters they are headed home the oldest son said he would call once it is safe for us to visit once again and let us know if this male escaped them or not"

Nikolai was looking at the picture for a moment in time before he was confirming that it was in fact his mother's ex boyfriend. His eyes were just going over before he was speaking "I forgot the Russian leader didn't know how to keep his dick in his pants."

"actually they all have the same mother they are mostly twins and triplets" Yuka had bee shocked about that as well but they all confirmed they had the same mother and father which mean tthere was very little anyone could do to cause problems in the family

Nikolai was just stating that he would have called it quits after like six kids at a max. And even that was pushing it. Beyond pushing it. He was however looking over as the door opened and in came Soreana. "Ana." He spoke in a low tone although wasn't fast enough to hide the picture before she saw it. Her eyes did narrow for a moment before she spoke "That man... Betrayed our mother's trust. I want to find him and kill him myaelf."

Yuka looked at her and then nodded "I have those in my network looking for him once we know where he is Ill make sure that you get that chance"

Back
Top Bottom