Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to replying soon, and wondering if @MsBloom would like me to wait for her reaction before I do.

It's fun to have everyone back in the same car again. ;)

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are all doing well and ready for a train ride!

Yeah! Totally. :D

374.gif

He did, but Leo's not above calling out to him depending on how Jane responds. He doesn't want to be accused of cock blocking, ha ha!

I was also gonna see if Jane reacted to Estella being a klutzy-McKlutzerson, but I think I'll probably get some kind of response out Sunday regardless. Wee bit tipsy atm and have a super packed schedule tomorrow.

Sorry it has taken a while to get a response out but I've been feeling a bit under the weather this last week.
I hope you feel better soon! We have the seasonal allergies here making everyone feel yuck. Oh Autumn, so lovely, and yet so full of sniffles!

Thank you for checking in - I'm happy to wait until you feel better. Jane's responses are always so much fun!

🫖 Here's some tea to help you feel better.

Edit: Oh, shoot - you posted! :oops: :D

@captain_bond - sometimes my 'dad jokes' don't hit quite right, and then there is definitely a price to pay, haha! It's hard to communicate in writing. You don't have the inflections of your voice or body language to help translate the meaning behind the words. There are so many times I typed something out meaning to sound friendly or helpful, and it was received in a much different manner. Ugh!

@Shiva the Cat omg Shiv! That's just their natural glow! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom