Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
If you guys need anything from me, let me know. I was hoping to let the 2 scenes continue for a few posts at least, but if you need a 3rd party, just let me know.

@Traveler I'm still trying to decide how Hedwig will react now that she is awake and for that reason it might take a little while before I post.

If she screams out then and there it will interrupt Reinhard's and Jane's scene but at the same time I can't really see Hedwig having any reason to show Leo any compassion. I am leaning towards her still being enough out of it to not really be sure what is happening or where she is or even who Leo is but as I said I am still trying to decide on her next course of action.

Hey. Sorry I have been absent but apart from an overwhelming workload I've also tried to figure out a few things, how to kill off Müller and making it look like a natural death for instance and even though it might seem far fetched I do have an idea if you'll go with it @xavierrol . It was also a bit harder than I actually thought to decide how Hedwig would react when waking up. I think Im all set now though.

Back
Top Bottom