Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
My intention was that she only took just enough to render herself unconscious but easily awakened again but now that you actually ask the idea came to me that perhaps she did take far too much by accident and rather than simply putting her to sleep she is dying and when her plan springs Leo might find himself facing murder charges instead of simply being accused of unseemly conduct towards a daughter of The Reich.

My intention was that she only took just enough to render herself unconscious but easily awakened again but now that you actually ask the idea came to me that perhaps she did take far too much by accident and rather than simply putting her to sleep she is dying and when her plan springs Leo might find himself facing murder charges instead of simply being accused of unseemly conduct towards a daughter of The Reich.
Oh shit! LOL! However you want to play it out, is fine with me. Leo is, after all, a product of the times. He could certainly panic if she dies on him.

Well, as the internet likes to say from time to time, that escalated quickly.

((Also, hi everyone! LOL))
It sure did! Never a dull moment on the Orient.

It has been a while since last I heard of saw anything from this group. Are we still moving forward or are we simply waiting to be declared dead?

I think we're waiting for Shiva? At this point with our two characters, we kind of need the GM's input since the train's maid went shouting for the police.

That's what I think is happening at least.

I was basically waiting for Shiva. I'll drop her a line.

I also see one of our other members is banned, not sure if it is a temporary thing or what.

Are Jane and Leo done with any action they want to take before the Nazis react? Seems they could have a moment to obscure the situation a bit. @MsBloom @Traveler

Has anyone heard anything from Shiva? @Vinaein

Welp, quite honestly if Leo didn't think that the Nazis would be down his throat any minute he'd shove the body out the window and tell Jane to lay down, banking on the chance that they might convince the investigators that the servant girls was mistaken.

Aside from that and with how quickly the servant started screaming for help, I think Leo's bracing for the worst case scenario.

I heard from Shiva recently, but no discussion on when she might return.

Are Jane and Leo done with any action they want to take before the Nazis react?

As far as I am concerned they are so if Leo is ready for the Nazi's then as is Jane. Although they might make an attempt to wake up poor Hedwig but that can be narrated in the response to the Nazi's arriving to investigate.

I won't get something finished this morning but I have started a reply.

One question, are Jane and Leo leaving the door open as Jeudith departs? Her scream will draw a lot of attention but as she leaves to find Reinhard, will that attention focus on an open door with an unconscious girl, or just the general area requiring either a search of Jeudith's return to point out the specific location of Hedwig? @MsBloom @Traveler

It took me a minute to read through the last few posts. It looks like the door could still be open, I could have Leo respond to Jane about the heavily sedated girl, maybe try to wake her in the interim.

I'll toss up a quick post before work to start the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom