Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
I have missed so much. At this point I am going to say that as soon as Walsh crossed the threshold of that black car he bit down on a false tooth and took a cyanide pill. That's my take cause I know you guys tried to leave it so I could rejoin but at this point I'm not really feeling that I want to, and I don't see that changing.

I actually do have a different idea and that is that Walsh did find the spectacled woman again or rather she found him and did away with him, perhaps after having first seduced him into revealing who his contact on the train is (meaning Jane). @Shiva the Cat @xavierrol . Unless of course you have another fate of his already planned out.

Also @xavierrol have you as GM decided who the killer is (of the dead woman found at breakfast)?

I actually do have a different idea and that is that Walsh did find the spectacled woman again or rather she found him and did away with him, perhaps after having first seduced him into revealing who his contact on the train is (meaning Jane). @Shiva the Cat @xavierrol . Unless of course you have another fate of his already planned out.
I'm sure Jane's bright mind has been working overtime on this

Also @xavierrol have you as GM decided who the killer is (of the dead woman found at breakfast)?
Yes, I've known all along, as does the person playing the killer.

Real life hasn't been kind these past few days. My mental health issues are acting up and I will be slow for a while but I will also try to at least catch up.

Real life hasn't been kind these past few days. My mental health issues are acting up and I will be slow for a while but I will also try to at least catch up.

We want you to take care of yourself first. There's no rush, Bloom. We're all in this to have fun together and we're here for you.

Due to above mentioned circumstances I'm afraid I haven't quite paid that much attention to post not directed at me so I might have missed a thing or two. Not much of a detective right. Anyhow I just wanted you all to know that while I am doing ever so slightly better I am still not at full capacity.

Due to above mentioned circumstances I'm afraid I haven't quite paid that much attention to post not directed at me so I might have missed a thing or two. Not much of a detective right. Anyhow I just wanted you all to know that while I am doing ever so slightly better I am still not at full capacity.
Here I thought Jane was just putting on an act to throw Reinhard off her trail.

Better is at least headed in the right direction, let's hope you keep going that way.

@Shiva the Cat @Traveler @Vinaein @MsBloom

There is a lot to keep track of here. If I have missed any of your cues or neglected our plans, please poke me in PM and I'll try to make amends and catch things up. I'm hoping I have given everyone an opportunity to continue the narrative but if you feel stuck, please let me know as well.

It's that time in my timeline! How's everyone doing this weekend?

Starts to light candles and pops open the wine.

So to summarize where I think we all are in the story (and let me know if I'm mistaken):
  • Between the Lounge car and another car, in that little compartment room are Aleksander, Estella, Leo and Fritz.
  • Caboose (Reinhard's office) Reinhard and Jeudith
  • In the first class lounge (or soon to be) Hegwig Wolff
  • On way to regular dining cars from the first class lounge car Jane Marple
  • Whereabouts unknown, Charles Walsh, girl with the big glasses
Just looking over my notes and wanting to make sure I didn't miss anything thus far.

It all looks in order to me at this point. Things have quieted considerably in both groups I am involved with, hopefully just a temporary lull. Everyone needs a break now and then.

Okay, cool. I was concerned I had misplaced characters in my reading of the thread. I'll wait for Aleks (@Vinaein) to have a chance to respond before I do.

@Vinaein I think you need to post a character profile for your detective. I am planning an encounter for him and I keep forgetting his name.

@MsBloom a minor thing but Jane's picture link no longer seems to work for me. I'd love to see it updated but only if it isn't too much trouble, I'd hate for it to take away from your writing time.

Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm off work for a long weekend but relatively hunkered down so will likely be around a lot the next few days.

Reading between the lines, or lack thereof lately, I think everyone is busy with one aspect of the holidays or another. Hopefully we will continue again some time soon, but I think our story will keep for a little bit while we all work through our respective cheer or challenges or combination of both.

I am very much looking forward to continuing but don't mind the break. You are all very much worth waiting for and I hope you are staying safe and warm.

X

Back
Top Bottom