Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
No worries. I was merely expressing an opinion really. What exactly that opinion was is perhaps unclear, other than perhaps a strictly subjective indifference for the mentioned artist. Perhaps the opinion expressed was that taste is highly personal but also that it is perhaps easy to forget that not everyone else may see the greatness in the music we ourselves love.

In other news, it turns out I really suck at axe throwing, you guys. But I still have all my fingers so I should be able to post when I sober up tomorrow.

Speaking of puns, axe me what my favorite gif is, heh...

axe-throwing-beer.gif

Alcohol and hurling sharp objects. Always a good idea. ;)

Speaking of puns, axe me what my favorite gif is, heh...

axe-throwing-beer.gif

Alcohol and hurling sharp objects. Always a good idea. ;)
So is that beer foam or fangs at the corner of his mouth? You guys got me seeing vampires everywhere now.

So I'm thinking it is about mid-morning now on the train, quite a bit of Germany to go yet. I'll be looking for an opening to snag another for interrogation but no need to rush on my account. At some point the four main characters may want to mix things up with a NPC or two so they aren't drawing undue attention to themselves always together. But up to you how you want to play it.

We may also want to chat about the chances of everyone actually making it to Istanbul or if there will other possibilities. I'm not driving it one way or another, but just trying to keep things open ended.

So is that beer foam or fangs at the corner of his mouth? You guys got me seeing vampires everywhere now.

So I'm thinking it is about mid-morning now on the train, quite a bit of Germany to go yet. I'll be looking for an opening to snag another for interrogation but no need to rush on my account. At some point the four main characters may want to mix things up with a NPC or two so they aren't drawing undue attention to themselves always together. But up to you how you want to play it.

We may also want to chat about the chances of everyone actually making it to Istanbul or if there will other possibilities. I'm not driving it one way or another, but just trying to keep things open ended.

LOL! Beer foam, I think!

I'll have Leo excuse himself after a bit with the women and mingle with some others in the train. I've been thinking of what might happen to him if he gets picked up, survives 5 years in the clutches of the Nazis, and then shows up in New England eventually. It's a crap shoot. He could always wind up stuffed in a suitcase somewhere, though that would be a sad end to Herr Benjamin. Or he could wind up jumping from the train if things get too bleak, lol!

You'll see a Nazi team come in and then they're getting pulled screaming into the darkness.

@xavierrol let me know when we're expecting it to get close to noon in-game. I'll send Stella off to her interview with Herr Weber for sure.
Will do, I'll just have to decide if it should be before or after Reinhard gets done with her, probably before he may save her for last but we shall see how it plays out.

Mercury is in retrograde.

This transit will demand you to focus on self-love and care. You may attract the spotlight in this retrograde but may lose self-respect if not focused on self-love. The relations you attract, the attention you receive may get affected if you don't focus on yourself first.
So does this mean I should masturbate more then? ;)

This transit will demand you to focus on self-love and care. You may attract the spotlight in this retrograde but may lose self-respect if not focused on self-love. The relations you attract, the attention you receive may get affected if you don't focus on yourself first.
It almost sounds like it needs to be done in the spotlight...ahem. :sneaky:

Definitely! It is after all a DEMAND!

Back
Top Bottom