Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
True. But it never hurts to know for sure. Also feel free to direct me to the IC thread for any particularly juicy moments, of any flavor (i.e. sexual or other types of action)

Estella:

1479453504-Angela-Lansbury-Jessica-Fletcher-Murder-she-wrote-confession-I-killed-them-all-copy.png.jpg

I'm picturing a scene like the wrap up on The Titanic. She's riding the train with her grandchild, sharing the story of that journey, and recounts how she came through it, then sneaks into the compartment and pries open a panel, finds some critical item she left there decades ago, and disposes of it...

I have edited my last posts to allow for your scheme and potentially place Jeudity in another compartment if it makes sense.

How about I omit the guards but you find Jeudith cleaning Estella's room instead of Aleks'?
I have edited my last posts to allow for your scheme and potentially place Jeudity in another compartment if it makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. Maybe Jeudeth has hung up the jacket on a hanger and it would basically be the first thing they see as they enter Estella's compartment.

I can't imagine her doing that

Neither can I but one never knows, does one?

Damn she looks creepy in that, like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Herr Weber's interest in Estella seemed most genuine, perhaps best illustrated by his almost total lack of interest in her companions. If he were a German agent, his fixation on Estella would be quite concerning. It bordered on obsession and had little of the subtlety of a proper intelligence operative.

Indeed. Unless it is for the very reason of not seeming like an undercover operative and gaining Estella's trust through flattery, get her to relax in his presence.

Ok. So I am a bit stressed out by external events and thus may be a bit slow in my responses. I will try to keep up as best my energy allows though.

@MsBloom I hope your external events settle down for you. 🌷

I don't mind a slower pace to accommodate. You are really good about communication OOC.

Ok. So I am a bit stressed out by external events and thus may be a bit slow in my responses. I will try to keep up as best my energy allows though.
I hope things improve soon. I don't mind a somewhat slower pace at all myself. So don't feel rushed, that goes for everyone. It is a solid group and I look forward to it playing out but don't want anyone to burn out with the pace.

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday out there. Poor Alek is being grilled, and the others are locked in a little cat fight. Ah, if only Leo had a drink so he could enjoy the tussle, ha ha!

@Vinaein "It's like dredging around a box full of my homeland soil to sleep in if this is how it's being hurled at me."

luke-evans-gif-15.gif

I love that! "Sex, Blood, and Murder on the Orient Express"...

Back
Top Bottom