Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
Death by impalement (or snu snu, for those Futurama fans). Which brings us back to Vlad...

I see where we are going with this.

c4ac025660eed132637841af4d9849bc4c663f2b.gifv
ArtisticUnpleasantKoodoo-size_restricted.gif
SEj7.gif

As long as no one touches poison oak

Other recommended things to not do are:
1. Do NOT have sex on a sandy beach. You will find sand in places you didn't think it could get into for days after.
2. Do NOT, I cannot stress this enough, have sex in saltwater, at least not if you are anatomically female.

What have I returned to.

Bloom, you're great, so don't worry. Trav, you're a degenerate, so get that checked.

I just feel I rushed it a bit but hey. I've been told, by certain BMR collaborators, that even my c-game is better than some people's a-game so ... in all yea, it is nothing but harsh self-criticism.

This is also the reason that novel I started at 17 is still unfinished and I found a job where I get to edit other people's work.
Mind you I started another at 20, and a third at 25, all three are unfinished. The second comprising of more than a thousand pages in need of some serious editing and revising.

But hey. We can't all be Virginia Woolf, Kathy Acker or Jeanette Winterson. Or Jane Austen for that matter.

I just feel I rushed it a bit but hey. I've been told, by certain BMR collaborators, that even my c-game is better than some people's a-game so ... in all yea, it is nothing but harsh self-criticism.

This is also the reason that novel I started at 17 is still unfinished and I found a job where I get to edit other people's work.
Mind you I started another at 20, and a third at 25, all three are unfinished. The second comprising of more than a thousand pages in need of some serious editing and revising.

But hey. We can't all be Virginia Woolf, Kathy Acker or Jeanette Winterson. Or Jane Austen for that matter.
Not to brag or anything, but I got rejected by 13 different MFA programs before I was 23 :cool: And the novels I wrote in my early 20s got rejected by I think another dozen or so publishers and literary agents.

So yeah, I professionally suck.

I thought you liked that about me?

Just because you get it checked doesn't mean it can be cured.

I've had my head checked so many times by now by so many different doctors and therapists and they still haven't found a cure to whatever fucked up shit is going on in there.

Back
Top Bottom