Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Just for efficiency purposes, I'm gonna give just a bit so I can do my post at once for the appropriate time with Jane and estella occupied.

Ummm how come Leo got the best compartment of all, @Traveler? 🧐

Also, things I did not expecting to be looking up on a Monday morning: the history of diaphragms 😑

I looked up first class compartments! Now these are remodels, but...eh. They're supposed to be remodels of historic spaces, so...;) Besides, Mr. Benjamin may not be in such nice surroundings in a few years. I figured I'd give him a bit of niceness while he's still a free man.

I looked up first class compartments! Now these are remodels, but...eh. They're supposed to be remodels of historic spaces, so...;) Besides, Mr. Benjamin may not be in such nice surroundings in a few years. I figured I'd give him a bit of niceness while he's still a free man.
Righto, so I guess he'll be responsible for hosting the orgy then. Carry on!

the history of diaphragms

Or womb veils as they were originally called.

he'll be responsible for hosting the orgy then. Carry on!

Seconded.

Let me know if you want Charles to barge in or something, he's gonna be looking for Jane cause they need to be on the same page with regards to their SIS work.

I thought Walsh was sleeping. You sort of made a point of that OoC.

I shall not have anything to post until the morning game-time unless something rudely awakens Charles.

And besides Jane and him have already talked once that evening which means that apart form the suitcase Walsh is fully updated until such a time that Jane informs him of it, which certainly won't be before breakfast.

You've seen those customised bikes with a dildo connected to the pedals instead of a saddle right. Quite an interesting concept if you ask me.

Death by impalement (or snu snu, for those Futurama fans). Which brings us back to Vlad...

I see where we are going with this.

c4ac025660eed132637841af4d9849bc4c663f2b.gifv
ArtisticUnpleasantKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom