Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jane Marple's Sleeping Compartment

MsBloom

Moonchild
Name: Jane Marple
@Shiva the Cat

Jane cracked her eyes open at the hard knocking on her door. Was it the conductor again or had some other member of the staff come to wake her up and remind her that they were in Strasbourg but no, it was a woman's voice, it was Estella's voice. She smiled as she got out of bed and, not bothering with the robe this time, opened the door in nothing but her salmon pink silk underpants, her firm round breasts on full display.
"I think I know what about," she commented on Estella's demand and opened the door enough to let the singer in while stepping aside to avoid being seen from the outside.
"You better come in unless you want the entire train to know as well," she said and closed the door behind the singer once she was inside.
"Do sit down please."
Jane extended her hand towards the makeshift bed to indicate where Estella should sit.

Estella strode into the compartment with all the dignity of a queen, but did not accept Jane's offer to sit. "No, thank you. I intend to conduct my business quickly." She wound one finger in her pearls and began to twist them slowly, her dark eyes flashing with quiet rage at the British woman.

"Well, Miss Eyelesbarrow, you've been trying to get my attention all evening, and now you have it. And I must know, what in the world is it about me or my business that you find so fascinating that you would go so far as to steal from my compartment?" She began to glance around the tiny room, looking for likely places where Jane might have stashed the briefcase. For a moment her gaze lingered on the bed itself, wondering if the other woman had copied her own idea and stored it within, but that seemed just a bit too obvious. Perhaps underneath the mattress then, or stashed away in the suitcase sitting innocently on the upper berth?

Or...perhaps it wasn't in the room at all. There was always the chance Jane wasn't working alone, after all.

The singer took a step forward, bringing her face dangerously near to the other woman's. "Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself involved with? If you just wanted to get me into your room all you had to do was ask. But you're dealing with some very dangerous people by stealing that briefcase. Now--"

Estella's hand grasped onto Jane's wrist like a vice. "Where is it?"

@Shiva the Cat

It was of course only logical that Estella would have noticed the lack of a lump in her bed once she laid down and thus realise that her briefcase was gone. It did take Jane a few seconds though to figure out how the singer had known it was her who had searched her room and removed it. Then as she realised it was probably her perfume a smile spread across her face, clever girl to make the connection. There was certainly more to her than met the eye, even if what met the eye was enough to draw and hold Jane's attention. She did remain silent though, crossing her arms across her chest but not in any attempt at covering her bare breasts, more as a gesture that she was not intimidated by Estella's aggression. Nor did she take a step back as Estella moved closer, almost close enough for their breasts to touch.

Of course Jane didn't have any idea what she was getting into, except that it was extremely important to the singer. She was also not surprised to hear that it was dangerous business.
"I certainly don't mind having you in my room," Jane said and smiled even though Estella's grip around her wrist was stronger than expected, or was it merely desperation and dormant panic waiting to explode.
The smile soon faded though as Jane rotated her arm and pulled her hand free of Estella's. She then moved quickly as the last remnants of sleep left her and she was now wide awake. She pushed Estella down onto the bed and pinned her hands above her head while straddling her belly. It was now Jane's face that was close to Estella's and not the other way around.
"I may perhaps not look the part my dear," she whispered.
"But I can be quite dangerous myself."
She then closed the distance between their faces even further and planted a kiss on Estella's lips.

If Estella had held any doubts about Miss Eyelesbarrow's occupation, they were long gone now. No common secretary could move as quickly as Jane did, and no waifish fashion model could have pushed the singer down with the surprising strength that the tall woman apparently possessed. And when she kissed her, bells of alarm began to ring in Estella's mind. The other woman was a Sapphic obviously, no heterosexual woman knew how to kiss like that. But it wasn't just passion she could taste on Jane's lips as they dominated hers: it was seduction.

The singer knew how to deal with men who tried the same tactic. You just had to call them all kinds of fawning, worshipful names, then let them put their hands where they liked, and for God's sake make sure you were wearing a diaphragm before things got heated. Once he finished he was putty in your hands, all yours for the taking.

But Estella had only ever been with women for the fun of it: fellow showgirls with bodies like sculpted figures, innocent young ingenues needing to be initiated to the world of burlesque, butch crossdressers whose external masculinity only intrigued her all the more. The singer had never been instructed to use her charms against another woman, and now she found herself scrambling to figure out how best to handle the situation with Jane on top of her.

When the kiss finally broke, Estella let out a panting gasp, eyelashes fluttering helplessly. "You don't want to kill me," she finally managed to say. "You don't even want to hurt me, I don't think. If this--" She arched her back against the bed, thrusting her breasts upward until they just brushed against Jane's. "--is all you want, I'll be happy to oblige. In fact..."

She began to squirm a little harder against the other woman's body. "I'll do whatever you like. I'll lick your pussy until you come a thousand times, until you're a writhing, dripping mess on the floor." Estella's tongue slipped out and traced along her lower lip as her eyes began to flash. "I'll be your slave, Miss Eyelesbarrow. But I need that case. Give it back to me, and I'm all yours. If not--"

Suddenly she turned her head sharply, catching her teeth on the inside of Jane's arm. She didn't bite hard, but instead ran her tongue across the flawless skin. "I'm going to make this very difficult for you. I'll probably even scream, and that could draw some awkward attention for both of us, couldn't it? I wonder whose reputation will be more damaged? The stripper, or the...hm, government agent, I'm guessing? That or a police officer. Which is it, Jane?"

@Shiva the Cat

"Oh I want more than this," Jane said with a playful smile as she looked down into Estella's eyes.
"But there is naught wrong with making negotiations a bit more fun is there," she added but still kept Estella pinned to the bed.
It was quite obvious that Estella was no novice in the art of sapphic love. The way she talked, the suggestions she made and the brush of her breasts against Jane's suggested as much. Of course it was also made perfectly clear at the end that those affections and actions would all come at a price, just as Jane expected that the key to the briefcase would not simply be given to her without a favour in return.
"If not ..."
Jane left the repeated phrase hang between them. Estella had certainly intended it to be a threat or at least a caution but Jane was fully convinced that there was little in the moment the woman underneath her could do, unless of course that handsome East-European gentleman was waiting outside as back up. However Jane very much doubted he was. She spread her legs ever so slightly apart and slid down until her crotch was directly on top of Estella's. Cunnilingus in all its glory but there were more satisfying ways for a woman to make love to another woman. She moved her hips to create friction through the three layers of fabric that were all that separated their sexes. She was definitely getting quite wet herself even though it had been less than two hours since she had been filled by Charles Walsh and less than a day since she and Elise had fucked like two cats in heat.

Jane let out a cry as Estella turned her head and bit down on her arm. It didn't hurt as much as it surprised her. The kitten had teeth if not claws. She also had a very nice soft tongue that Jane could easily imagine on other parts of her anatomy than her arm.
"Government agent?" she said with a hint of ironic surprise, almost as if the idea that she was anything but a bored, lonely heiress, was shocking to her.
Then she smiled and confident that she still had Estella where she wanted her let go of her arms and sat up straight which changed the angle at which their crotches touched and began to grind ever so slightly more demanding.
"Pull down your dress," she said softly and seductively but also leaving no room for the request to be mistaken as anything other than a command.
"Let's see what you have to show your audience."
Her hips kept moving and the smile on her face showed that she was fully confident in her skills, both in sapphic love-making and negotiations. She had played the Sparrow far too many times not to be. It was of course easier to do so with men who tended to think with what was below the belt much more than women did.
"And before you think about screaming just remember that You broke into My compartment. All I did was to simply overpower you before you had a chance to steal anything. Also, why not just relax and enjoy our negotiations. I promise I won't hurt you dear. Unless you want me to of course."

Estella was still wet from her brief interlude with Aleks only minutes earlier, and she wondered if Jane could feel it through the silks. Even if she hadn't been primed from that prior encounter, this new paramour was quickly kindling her arousal all over again, and the singer almost regretted the fact that they had to meet under such bitter circumstances.

For her part, Jane seemed wholly committed to feigning ignorance. "Government agent?" she asked in that maddeningly sweet voice of hers as she released Estella's arms.

"Well, you must have had some reason for taking that case from me," the singer replied, her torso suddenly catapulting upward. Her arms wrapped firmly around Jane and pulled her into a tight embrace while her lips began to tease up the British woman's neck towards her ear. "Not just taking it, but looking for it. I thought I hid that damn thing pretty well," Estella whispered hotly as one hand cupped the other woman's breast. "If all you wanted was my attention, you could have taken anything else. My jewelry box...my valise...my knickers. Can't exactly wear them under a dress like this, can I?" She caught Jane's earlobe between her teeth and tugged gently as she let her arms drop.

Despite these efforts, the other woman kept grinding against her, even going so far as to demand Estella strip for her. "That could be tricky with you in my lap," the singer grinned, bringing a hand down to swat firmly at Jane's ass cheek before beginning to squeeze and stroke at an achingly slow pace. Nonetheless with her free hand, she had no problems reaching for the zipper behind her, loosening the bodice but keeping the fabric trapped between their breasts as they heaved against one another.

"This doesn't have to be a negotiation, Jane," Estella breathed, hooking one finger of her free hand over the front of her dress and slowly tugging downward. "This can just be fun. You're an astoundingly beautiful woman, and I want to show off for you. Really." She rolled her shoulders and leaned back, letting her dress fall free of her torso. Her full breasts and small rosy nipples perked up in the cool air of the compartment, and she stared up at the woman through lustful eyes.

"Why don't you tell me what you want? If you aren't a government agent then you can't have any interest in that briefcase of mine, so tell me how to earn it back, if that's the game you want to play. I promise you, I'm a very hard worker." Her hand rested lightly on Jane's hip before beginning to drift downward to where their sexes met.

@Shiva the Cat

Things were indeed developing nicely when Estella embraced her and began caressing her neck with her lips and tongue. Their breasts now pressed together most pleasantly. Jane let out a soft moan at the advance but still she listened to Estella's pleas and sweet talk. She had her right where she wanted her and now focused her eyes on Estella's chest as she slowly began to pull away the top half of the dress to reveal those breasts that Jane had been casting subtle glances at all evening. They were indeed stunning and Jane slid her hands up along Estella's sides slowly approaching them. When she cupped them in her hands she let out another soft moan and softly ran her thumbs over the hard rose-coloured nipples. She then looked up to meet the other woman's eyes an licked her lips seductively. She took those nipples between her thumbs and middle fingers, squeezing them, twisting them and pulling them out, knowing the painful but exquisite pleasure this caused, a sensation reflected in Estella's eyes and then she nodded.

She removed herself from Estella's lap, slowly and from the bed. She walked over to the door and leaned up against it, picking up her leather cigarette case from the table in passing.. Just in case Estella would be stupid enough to try to make a run for it.
"Show me then," Jane said, her voice deep and low, filled with lust.
She placed a cigarette between her soft lips, moist from the kiss, lit it and softly ran a hand across her own breasts, giving the nipples a pinch each and then down over her belly to the edge of her underpants. She slipped it inside and from the bulge it made through the fabric it was obvious she was now rubbing herself softly.

Estella took her time in rising up from the bed, and not just because she was still recovering from the aftereffects from Jane's touch. The briefcase wasn't in the mattress, she felt quite sure about that now. Nor was it under the table. That meant it had to be in the top berth, either in the suitcase, under it, or behind it. While she was trying to determine the best way to get access to the other bed, she stood up slowly and shimmied her hips, an old burlesque trick that let her dress fall neatly to the floor. Standing in front of Jane now, the singer was wearing absolutely nothing else besides the long string of pearls brushing against her flat stomach.

She continued to fidget and twirl the necklace between her fingers as she pressed Jane's body even harder against the door. The other woman was quite a bit taller than her, but Estella's lips had easy access to the base of Jane's throat, where she began to nibble and suck while her free hand began to pinch and stroke the agent's nipple with just as much wickedness as the singer had received earlier. The hand holding the pearls reached behind Jane's head, letting the string fall over her so that the two women were loosely bound together.

"You need to be more specific, Miss Jane," Estella whispered as she rose up on her tiptoes, moaning as her nipples began to directly rub against Jane's. "Say what you want. Loud enough for me to hear you." She brought her knee up directly to the woman's dripping pussy, roughly moving it back and forth. Smiling, she reached up and took the cigarette out of Jane's fingers and held it to her own lips, taking a long, sensual drag.

"Gosh but you taste divine," the singer mused as she place the cigarette back in Jane's mouth. "I wonder if every bit of you tastes that good?" Her mouth dropped lower, taking the woman's right breast into her mouth and beginning to suckle fiercely, teasing her tongue around the sensitive mound and running her teeth dangerously along the skin.

@Shiva the Cat

Jane might have partly closed her eyes but through the small cracks she did see Estella feeling the mattress and looking around the compartment for the briefcase as she got off the bed. She didn't much care at the moment though since the woman kept her promise and let the rest of that slinky dress fall to the floor and stood there wearing nothing but a string of pearls around her neck. Jane swallowed hard and the hand inside her underpants move a little faster. The air inside the confined space was thick with sexual tension and it wasn't about to thin out any time soon, not before the tension had had its release.

Jane allowed herself to be seduced as Estella moved closer to her, as she played with those pearls against her skin, teased her nipples. Her hand kept moving, her middle finger sliding through the slimy warmth between her legs. Her breath quickened and mixed with moans.

She was good. Jane could not deny that the effect this woman was having on her was starting to feel like more than negotiating for the secret hidden inside that briefcase. It was lust, real lust, and Jane found herself momentarily wishing the two had met under entirely different circumstances.
"Show me," she repeated when it was requested of her to be more specific to say what it was she wanted loud enough for Estella to hear it.
Then she felt the knee against her wet crotch and removed her hand letting Estella grind her naked skin against the wet silk that was no the only piece of clothes worn by either of them. She wanted the woman so bad that for a brief moment nothing else mattered, not even the briefcase.

She took the occasional light drag on the cigarette which was pressed between her lips until Estella took it away for a drag of her own. It was such an arousing sight the way she closed her lips around it and took that long suggestive drag and when she put the cigarette back between Jane's lips it was almost like they had shared a kiss.
"I want you to go down on me, to taste me."
Jane chuckled through a soft moan and clearly and confidently stated that she had so far never had any complaints about the way she tasted.
"At least not from another woman," she added.

Estella let out a musical little laugh at Jane's joke then kissed her again. It was different this time, almost...sweet? But it didn't last long, and while her hand was quick to slide the last of the other woman's garments down, the singer's mouth was achingly slowly in its travels down her body. She paused at a few strategic spots, biting and sucking hard enough to leave marks behind on Jane's flawless skin: on her neck, her breast, her hip, her inner thigh. All the while her fingers had lingered between the agent's legs, not penetrating just yet, but stroking and teasing, feeling the silky wetness beneath her thumb and forefinger.

Finally the singer dropped all the way to her knees, eye-level with the flushed and hungry cunt. Now her fingers slid deep inside Jane, again only for a moment, and when she withdrew them Estella immediately dipped them into her own mouth. Her eyes drifted shut as she let out a decadent moan. "Mm...those other women were right," the singer replied as she pressed a light kiss to Jane's sex. Her mouth was as teasing as her fingers had been, not dipping her tongue into the sweet opening just yet, but kissing her way just around it. She even began to hum a little, the feathery vibrations focusing directly over Jane's clit before Estella's tongue finally slipped inside her.

She licked slowly at first, back and forth and in small circles, but then reached up to firmly grasp the other woman's ass and thrust her tongue deeper inside. The pace quickened and her humming grew louder, and she began to grope Jane's taut behind with more urgency and violence. Estella didn't release her until she could feel the tell-tale quivers and squirms beginning, but before Jane could achieve any kind of satisfaction, she pulled sharply away and stood up.

"If you want me to make you come," she said with new fierceness, letting her hand take over for her tongue. "You'll tell me where that briefcase is."

Her fingers seized onto Jane's clit and began to squeeze. "Tell me now, Jane."

@Shiva the Cat

A few kisses, a few touches of Estella's lips and fingers and Jane's skin felt as if it was burning. Perhaps she had misjudged the cabaret artist. There was experience behind every touch, but not without exploration and curiousity. Jane lifted her arms above her head and pressed her shoulders into the door, pushing the rest of her body outwards in a curve that offered the woman in front of her access to every inch of skin. It was almost as if she temporarily surrendered, gave up control of the situation in return for the exquisite pleasure Estella caused in her.

She was open as if ready to receive a massive male member, vaginal juices were trickling own the insides of her thighs. Her hands found Estella's hair and her fingers dug into it as if holding on to a saddle while riding. She pushed her sex forwards to meet the fingers that were plunged into her with a moan, much louder than she had intended it, and a sigh of disappointment when the fingers were removed just as quickly as they had been pushed in.
"Oh damn it, " she mumbled with the cigarette still pressed between her lips.
She grabbed Estella's hair tighter and pushed her sex into her face, desperately seeking that tongue, rubbing against it: Those hums sent delightful vibrations through Jane's body. It was a new trick that Jane had never experienced before. It was in some ways better than the most agile of tongues or the most nimble of fingers. Where had she learned this trick perhaps it just came naturally to her, being a singer, to hum while giving oral pleasure. Whatever it was it worked and between that and the teasing tongue Jane's arousal was starting to overpower her. She could feel an orgasm coming on and she knew it would be a big one.

But then suddenly the tables were turned and Estella was the one with the upper hand as she pulled away at the absolutely worst possible moment even though she kept her hand on Jane's now trembling cunt and gripped her engorged clit demanding to know where the briefcase was if Jane wanted to feel that orgasmic explosion her body had been building up towards.
"Tell me now, Jane." Estella demanded as Jane blinked and took a few deep breaths.
Jane could of course have told Estella what she wanted to know. It was still a big step from there to Estella retrieving the priced possession. Jane made a face somewhere between pleasure and pain which then turned into a smile.

"Oh but you will give me my orgasm kitten," she said, taking the cigarette out of her mouth with one hand while the other hand was extended quickly towards Estella, forcibly slapping her across the cheek.
Jane then moved as quickly as she had before and with the same agility she soon had Estella pinned down again. This time on the carpet. There were no subtleties this time as Jane moved her sex up to Estella's face and pushed her slippery warm wetness against her lips. She grabbed Estella by the hair and started to grind while reaching back with her other hand to find the delicately carpeted entrance to Estella's sex. She gave it a few slaps first, aiming for the clit, before pushing not one but two fingers inside. She rode Estella's face almost in a frenzy and her fingers moved with a similar intensity deep inside her.

The instant Jane took the cigarette out of her mouth, Estella knew she'd fucked up. The slap only reassured her of the fact.

She might have been nimble and flexible by nature, but she didn't have the speed or strength of anyone with a real spy's training, and it was obvious to her now that Jane had been toying with her the entire time. With little effort she had overpowered the smaller, dark-haired woman and before Estella knew what was happening the sweet taste of Jane's sex filled her mouth.

There wasn't much left she could do then but continue what she'd already started, although the seduction was wholly gone from her tongue. Instead she began to lick frantically, almost desperately, knowing the only way she was going to get off the floor was when she tasted Jane's orgasm on her lips. Judging from the continued slapping, in a much more sensitive spot this time, it was clear Jane was getting impatient in her need. Either that, or she was trying to make the singer as wet as herself. And to make matters worse, now Estella could feel the other woman's fingers slipping into her own sex, their movements firm and calculated, making her squirm even harder on the floor.

Before long, the sounds of muffled moans could be heard all the way out into the corridor. Estella tried her best, but when she felt a finger caressing at that most sensitive part deep inside her, she knew release was near. And she doubted Jane would be any kinder than she herself had been when it came to taking advantage of the edge...

@Shiva the Cat

Jane could feel the woman squirming with pleasure underneath her and her tongue was lapping frantically, almost like a thirsty dog drinking from a puddle of water. Perhaps a running faucet might have been a better simile because Jane was literally leaking and it wouldn't be more than a few more moments before she would reach the orgasm Estella had intended to deny her. A few more thrusts of her hips against that eager tongue and she bit down on her fist, threw here head back, let our a muffled cry and a fountain of liquid gushed out of her all over Estella's face.

At the same time she felt the familiar contractions around her fingers and stopped, pushed them knuckle deep inside and hooked them against the front wall of the vaginal canal. She then slipped off Estella and with a smile pulled upwards until the woman would have no choice but to lift her ass off the floor.
"Now, where were we?" she said.
"That's right I believe you were about to tell me what's in the briefcase and where the key to open it is!"
She pulled a little more and pressed her thumb hard against Estella's sensitive pearl.
"That is if you do want me to let you have your orgasm of course."

God but the woman tasted sweet. Estella's tongue slowed, lapping with genuine pleasure now as the end had been achieved, and she was almost sorry when Jane slide away from her, leaving the evidence of her orgasm smeared across the singer's lips and chin.

For one stupid moment, Estella almost thought it was over, and that the agent would back off now that she'd had her fill. Then she felt herself being lifted from the inside, and the mixed plain and pleasure was too much to conceal. There was no mistaking the singer's cries this time, and her hips bucked helplessly against Jane's hand as they sought either escape or release.

"I don't have the fucking key!" the dark-haired woman gasped, struggling to free her arms from the grip of Jane's strong thighs. Through the cloud of pleasure in her mind, Estella was at least proud she'd been smart enough to never keep the case and key in one location. "And...ah! What do you care about it anyway? If you're not with the government?"

It was hard to get the words out between the uncontrollable moaning, and when she felt Jane's thumb on her clit she couldn't speak at all. She was right there, balancing on the edge now. Her employers would be disappointed if she talked now, but, well...fuck them. They could have helped her long before now.

"It's just...some intel...on some American broad," the singer panted, arching her back as best she could beneath the other woman's weight. "Some bitch who used to fuck--oh fuck--some Nazi asshole. She's living in London now...oooh..." Estella shut her eyes and bit her lip a moment. "And the U.S. is worried she's going to put some bad ideas in some powerful men's heads..."

And if "Mrs. X" knew how to fuck half as well as Jane did, the heads of English society would probably be eating wienerschnitzel by Monday. They were royally screwed indeed.

@Shiva the Cat

So she didn't have the key herself then. That was of course a stick in the wheel but there might be other ways around it. Jane kept the grip tight though in the hope that Estella would reveal who did.
"Government. I suppose that means which government you are talking about," Jane said with a smile and for a moment contemplated the possible consequences of letting this unknown woman in on her secret.
There was no need though because Estella started to sing quite convincingly about the contents of the briefcase and from what she said Jane decided it was certainly valuable indeed.
"And to whom are you supposed to deliver it?" she asked and with a cat-like smile she snapped her thumb against Estella's clit and pulled her fingers out.
This would send sensations through her body that might have her debilitated by the release she was struggling to achieve for a while.

Jane reached for her cigarettes and lit one as she sat there watching Estella when suddenly the door was flung open and the East-European gentleman burst in..

Count Aleksander
@MsBloom @Shiva the Cat

The Count had placed the charm Estella had given him into his pocket for safe keeping. Aleksander was confused. And just a bit concerned and suspicious in equal measure. His frown deepened upon his face as he considered just what had come to pass recently. Estella had seemed very into things. Quite a lot in fact. When his teeth had grazed her neck, her desire had been unfeigned....but then...

When he had laid her down on the bed, in fact. She had set off. But why? What could have gotten her so nervous? Estella was more than she appeared, that much he was certain of....something was going on and he needed to make sure of what it was. For the sake of his own skin, for who might have been after him, for everything else...he furrowed his brow, considering it. He thought to himself...

And waited. He stayed there, more than the minute Estella had suggested....she said she would be right back. And she wasn't...which meant Aleksander was done waiting. He slipped from the compartment, suddenly thinking he might need a cold shower, into the hallway. But why would she have left the bed there...why would-

He paused suddenly, remembering the briefcase she'd held...such a small thing, and yet- his thoughts were interrupted by noises as he walked. He could hear...guttural sounds. Thumps. And there was Estella's voice...sounding...he darted up, to the door, with little effort to get it open, with his experience to locks. He pushed it open...

And was either rewarded or punished with the sight of the British woman from earlier, and Estella Devereaux. Aleksander froze in place, seeing the...compromising position of them. He did not often betray his shock, but it was unmistakable, multiple emotions flashing by at once. Shock, comprehension...

And even a slight bit of hurt that he could not stop from flashing over his face there for but the flicker of a moment before he smothered it. "...I see you are quite occupied, Mademoiselle Devereaux. Forgive me...I had simply been worried about you." his voice was gelid as alpine snow....

But somehow he knew there was more than just them indulging lust in the room...with this mysterious briefcase apparently missing.

And he had read Estella's telegram before entering.

Last edited:
"And to whom are you supposed to deliver it?" It was obvious to Estella that Jane was enjoying this just a little too much.

"I don't know!" the singer whined in response as she felt herself suddenly emptied. That at least made it a little easier for her to breathe. "Michael was supposed to board in Paris and tell me what to do next, but he didn't show. All I know is that I was supposed to keep it with me until I got further instruction." She found the strength to sit up a bit, and glared furiously back towards the agent. "Now are you going to give it to me, or what?"

It was at that very moment the door flew open, revealing the utterly shocked and shocking form of the Count.

"Aleks!" Estella gasped, fully aware of both her nakedness and Jane's, and how bad this must have looked. Her first instinct was to try and justify the situation, to claim it wasn't what it appeared to be and that it was all a great misunderstanding. But his face was like cold water on her mind and body, dousing the lust Jane had worked so hard to generate, and when the singer finally managed to free one of her hand she pointed it up at the other berth.

"She took my briefcase. It's in her suitcase, up there. Please, get it for me," the singer asked, trying to squirm free from Jane's body and finding the task just as difficult now that there was a spectator. A rosy blush suffused her entire body as her eyes fell shamefully away from Aleks' face. "For the love of God, Aleks, please help me in this..."

Yet somehow, she wasn't entirely sure he would.

@Shiva the Cat

So that was who she had been waiting for, the pianist, or so-called pianist, Michael. This could mean quite few things, some more disturbing than others. It could of course be that he had simply missed the train and if that was the case perhaps he was trying to catch up with it by automobile. It was not the most likely of scenarios though. It was far more likely that the enemy had intercepted him and possibly killed him to get what Jane herself was searching for, the key to the briefcase. Now if that was the case then whomever had intercepted this Michael, and had the key, might be on the train with them. This increased the likeliness that Estella was in danger and that there were those looking for the briefcase she had so carelessly displayed by lugging it around.
"No," she said.
"I Am not going to give it back, and if you so much as think of grabbing it, Monsieur, well that's on you but first let me tell you why I am not going to give it back."
Jane explained her reasoning and concluded that both the briefcase and Estella would be safer exactly where it was. Not that she intended to let it remain there after the two were gone.

She was much less embarrassed about her nudity than Estella was, and certainly less bothered by the implications of their shared nudity and compromising positions. She stood up and walked over to the berths and stood between them and Estella's saviour, if that was indeed what he was. She still did not know his name, beyond Estella's exclamation upon his abrupt entrance.
"Aleks is it?" she asked him and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Just what might your business be on this train I wonder."
His accent was clearly Slavic but not Russian, Romanian perhaps. Suddenly he looked familiar but in a very non-specific way. Perhaps it was the accent and the old-fashioned style he dressed in but for a moment there was a vague resemblance to the Hungarian actor she had enjoyed in several horror movies, but no, he was not an actor, and certainly not Bela Lugosi. Could it be that their paths had crossed at some point before. She was unsure but she was not about to take the risk that this man might actually be in possession of the key and once he had the briefcase as well would find Estella expendable.
"Please leave my compartment Monsieur, and don't make me ask twice."
She then turned towards Estella.
"You and I are not done. We will talk more later, but now I really must sleep."

Count Aleksander
@Shiva the Cat @MsBloom
Well. There seemed to be little question of what he had uncovered at the moment. The only question, of course, was why. Aleksander had not known Estella long and given circumstance, her attempted manipulation was entirely possible. After all, what had the telegram said? To a "Mortimer Cohen...."

"Michael is a now-show, stop. unclear on next steps, stop. Ask Big Daddy about where to send new song, stop.. Will play club maxim as requet. Please send inquiries to Los Angeles immediately"

He made of himself the living dead at heart, letting nothing further betray him, even as the intensity of his gaze bore into Estella's own. True, she owed him nothing, but it was impossible to escape some measure of hurt and offense at this, at the sensation of being discarded, even if betrayal was not the proper word.

"Aleks"! Estella had gasped, shock on her face. Aleksander merely responded with one single word:

"Estella." He waited a moment. "You were taking such a long while instead of returning quickly as you had said. I was, quite foolishly, concerned." He could not keep a slight, fanged bite from his voice. He was set to tell Estella that she had created this situation and could damn well deal with it herself, before Jane's voice aroused his interest.

SO much over this damn briefcase. "I shall happily depart," Aleksander said. He let it hang a moment, just to ensure Estella might worry for but a moment, before he crossed to the suitcase. He reached and yanked it from its purchase, letting the briefcase emerge to fall into his hands while he stayed on the lookout for anything Jane might try. "With this in hand. If it is ever so important to the Mademoiselle."

He watched Jane with a caution mixed with a curious sense of intrigue. "Enjoy your sleep. Whatever is going on here...I suppose we shall have to discuss it ourselves." He meant that for both women on the spot, though it was hard to deny it was for Estella mostly.

"Shall I await you back in your compartment? Or would you prefer to get dressed first, before I have the answers?"

It was only professionalism that left him from adding he was half a mind to fling the briefcase off the train if he did not get them. Instead, he let the question hang and let Estella's mind do the rest.

Estella hardly expected Aleks to be pleased to see her in such a compromising position, but she was surprised at the expression of hurt in his eyes. Annoyance she might have understood, considering how she had left things in her own compartment. Disapproval would have made sense too, if he was the old-fashioned sort who frowned upon women getting intimate with one another. But if the count was feeling either of these, it was vastly overshadowed on his face by the look of betrayal he was giving her, and the tone in which he said her name only made her feel more guilty.

Why are you worrying about it? He's just another guy after all the singer tried to tell herself. But he'd been so kind to her, so willing to help without asking a single question (unlike that conniving bitch beside her). Aleks had every right to shut the door and leave Estella to her fate, considering how she'd treated him.

Which was why she was even more shocked when the Count suddenly helped himself to Jane's luggage, producing the long-sought briefcase in those powerful hands of his.

Estella would have kissed him right then and there if she could. Unfortunately the best thing she could do was draw from some last hidden well of strength and finally wriggle out of the other woman's grasp, immediately seizing onto her dress. "Aleks, wait, I can explain everything. You don't understand...!"

She dressed as hurriedly as she could, staring daggers at Jane the entire time as she saw him departing. "You have no idea what you're doing. Just stay out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours. You got that?" She could resist giving the other woman a shove on the shoulder, albeit a small and rather pathetic one, before stumbling out of the compartment after the Count.

"Aleks, please..." she whispered, praying no one else was awake yet to hear her. Seizing onto the wrist holding the briefcase, she attempted to gently take it from him. "Let's talk about this. In private. I don't want her to hear what I have to tell you."

There could be no doubt as to whom Estella was referring as her eyes pleaded up at the Count.

Continued in Count Aleks' Compartment

Last edited:

Once Reinhard left Leo's room and joined Jane in the hallway, he gripped her elbow firmly and led her to her own compartment. Opening the door he again physically shoved her inside, his temper such that if she resisted she could reasonably expect violence from him.

He closed the door behind them so that they were alone together. "Apparently I mis-judged you Frau Eyelesbarrow, if that is your real name." Given her trade, such a statement might make the woman's spine shiver. But an experienced spy like Jane might recognize his suspicions were more influenced by lust than counter espionage.

"The Reich has laws forbidding prostitution, you really should be more careful in your line of work." His eyes more openly travelled up and down her figure now than he had dared during their meal together. "I can look the other way on such things, particularly if you were otherwise of some value to me?" His tone coupled with his wandering eyes suggesting just what that value might be.

Jane ha of course expected her actions to cause a strong reaction in Müller and when his face changed from a readiness to hurl the full might of the power vested in him by The Third Reich at Leo to a perplexed but heartfelt indignity she knew two things. Her plan had worked and bought Leo, and herself, some time, and Sturmhannführer Reinhard Müller was a true believer in the racial biology behind the many new laws that had been established since Hitler's rise to power, not all Germans were, far from it actually, not even within the military.
"Now now Herr Müller," she said and pulled herself free of his grip and reached for a cigarette on the small table next to her bed.
She put one between her painted lips and lit it, took a deep drag, letting the smoke out slowly through her nose.
"Just because you outlaw something doesn't mean that neither the demand nor supply of it cease to exist. There has always been men who desire the paid company of women, because it is simpler and I suppose in many ways more convenient, and there always will. Mr Benjamin approached me, seemingly under the impression that my company was for sale, which I assure it usually is not. However I was bored and horny ..."
She paused for effect and to assess his reaction to the use of such an obscene word from the mouth of a lady.
"... so I allowed him to remain under that impression."
She smiled seductively at Müller and took another drag on her cigarette, embracing the end of it almost lovingly with her subtly painted lips.
"A man such as yourself would of course never have to resort to such transaactions and being the man you are I would never think of accepting such an offer from you. It would be degrading to both of us."
She had moved closer to Müller again, ber breast brushing against his arm, her face close to his, her breath warm against his face.
"But I am guessing that your issues with finding me in a dishevelled state in his room has less to do with what transpired there moments before you knocked on the door than it has to do with ... him ... his ... race. Am I right?"

Despite the uniform, Reinhard was not a military man, nor was he a policeman. He was a political animal whose rise to power was fueled by his true belief, or at least the perception of such, than any special skill or talent. Despite his use of the laws that empowered him, he was untroubled by such things as logic, ethics, or even due process under the law. These things were merely tools to be used for the further glory of the Reich and by extension himself.

It was easier to disregard her casual treatment of him now that they were alone. She had apparently thought better of challenging his authority before Leo and his guards. He didn't care for the smoking but had to admit to a certain sensuality to it in her case. The way her lips formed around the end was a detail not lost upon him.

He was still stressed, Leo was forgotten for the moment, but his mind would return to him eventually. But he was clearly willing to let Jane distract him, after all, the Jew was going nowhere. Even if Hedwig had apparently failed him, the heiress had in a way implicated him in a lesser but still adequate offense.

His tension eased as he laughed at her confession of being 'bored and horny'. Again his eyes travelled up and down her body. She was full of surprises this one. "Of course." He agreed to her assessment of him not needing to pay for the company of women. This was true technically, but on a practical level, there were many forms of currency when it came to getting what one desired. Especially in a authoritarian system such as Germany in 1936.

"We Germans have had enough of being degraded, but you British, you have made a habit of pride, grown soft in it." He was thinking about how this heiress could use a lesson in being degraded. As her breasts brushed against his arm, her felt a sudden surge of arousal and passion. As she came closer to him he placed both hands on her waist, snaking them behind her to draw her closer.

Her body did much of the distracting for her, but as she mentioned Leo's race, that hatred burned fiercely in his eyes. The idea of taking the Jews prize here and now began to consume him. "He is undeserving of such..." His lips couldn't continue as he pressed them to hers and began to kiss her as he pulled her tight against him. She would feel his hardness, his desire for her even as he felt the press of her bosom against him. His hands quickly beginning to undo whatever repairs she had made to her disheveled state as he pulled out her blouse from her trousers and his hands caressed the bare flesh of her back.

Jane giggled innocently as she was pulled in close to him, with a rather unexpected gentleness but not without passion and some urgency, not unlike a woman of much less experience. It was of course an act and perhaps the man holding her tightly in his arms, pressing her breasts against his chest, might see through it or perhaps he chose not to do so. She did feel his erection through his uniform trousers and as he leaned in to kiss her she let her left hand slide down to cup the bulge. It was not without merit with regards to size she concluded and it certainly did justice to the nickname wood. She knew as she stood there with his cock in her hand, letting him kiss and caress her that in its current state it was so easy to hurt. A swift knee to his crotch or a tight enough grip to the testicles, or even the cock itself and a swift twist could cause enough pain to render him helpless like a little boy who fell and scraped his knee. It was a manoeuvre she had used many times before with great success but this was not a time for such sadistic pleasures. This was a time to play the other end of the scale. Rather than trying to hurt Reinhard she softly caressed him and kissed him back, quite submissively, relaxing her body into his.

"Wollen Sie daß ich blasen?" she asked in a soft seductive voice with clear hints of the same submission with which she had kissed him once their lips parted.
Not waiting for a response, she had after all never actually encountered a man who rejected such an offer, she kissed his neck and then dropped to her knees in front of him. Blowjobs were far from her favourite sexual activity, in fact for the most part men were not really her cup of tea. She was however quite skilled in the practice of fellatio as a way of pleasuring them.

She undid his trousers with skilled haste and soon had his hard cock in front of her face. She ran her fingers softly over the shaft and glans a few times before placing a soft kiss on the tip and parting her lips around it. She knew of course that no matter how skilfully she sucked his cock he would want more, much more. This was nothing but foreplay. He would have her any way he wanted and she could feel his resentment towards her for, among other things, having, as far as he knew, given herself to a jew and worse done so in exchange for money, but there was also a deeper resentment towards her for being English, a people the Germans of The Third Reich thought had gone soft from their pride and perhaps also from ruling a large part of the world with the imported luxuries this included. Perhaps he was right to some extent.

Without using her hands her lips moved slowly, with well-practised skill, down the length of his cock, gripping it tightly while her tongue massaged it. At the same time she began to undo the buttons of her blouse to reveal her brassiere. Men did after all enjoy the sight of breasts, most of them at least and she knew that from his position, standing over her, he would get a good view of her modest but well-shaped breasts.

Had he maintained a more objective view of the situation, the Nazi officer might have seen through at least some elements of Jane's act. But what little objectivity he had upon entering her private compartment, melted away as her hand stroked his engorged length through his trousers. Once again Leo was forgotten, as was his suspicions of a British agent onboard the train. He was committed to a much more primal hunt at this moment, the sort of hunt that would end with his master race cock deep inside a fallen imperial cunt. He would enjoy fucking Jane on so many levels. Any thought that this silly heiress was considering, much less capable, of grievous harm just didn't occur to him.

"Ja." He said, a hint of surprised delight, her enthusiasm for the act making her seem all the more the degenerate floozy from a has been power. Reinhard felt as if he carried the full glory of the Aryan race as he let his hands slide up her torso as she went to her knees. His hands fully squeezed her modest breasts through the blouse and bra as they reached the right height on her way down. He proudly stood above her as she undid his trousers and freed his hard cock.

"Sie haben dies schon einmal getan." Reinhard said in a moaning voice. A somewhat backhanded compliment to her cock sucking skill, which was quite impressive. Watching this jewel of British aristocracy, sucking what was probably her second cock of the evening, in a way confirmed his geopolitical view of Europe. The British Empire would soon be as much on its knees as this slutty rich bitch. He admired how her mouth took his cock, so confident she was that she didn't even use her hands. He did however, running his fingers into her short hair, gripping the strands near her scalp and forcing his cock deep into her throat. Intent on choking and gagging her with his manhood, disrupting that calm British smugness with a thick German cock.

As her blouse came undone he released her head just long enough to push the blouse off her shoulders. He pushed the bra straps down as well, enjoying the way her now barely concealed tits jiggled as he fucked her mouth. He would fuck her before he decided whether to throw her in a cell. A British whore would be a popular amusement among certain Nazi officials with whom he would curry favor.

Back
Top Bottom