Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
Point of clarification: I think we've established that all our PCs have their own compartments, but are they all first class?

If so, it's very possible that Estella's could be right next to everyone else's that's been established so far 😁

The weekend posts were a lot of fun! Thank you everyone for participating as much as you did. I really enjoyed the banter in OOC too - it's nice to have a group who communicates this well.

Things will probably slow down a bit during the week but yes. This weekend was fun indeed. It's just a shame I am in quite a different time zone than the rest of you. At least I think I am.

I'm in the PST time zone, so it it most likely true. I think you're the furthest away from me on the globe.

Shiva, don’t they know you have RP responses to write?!
Now now. Those are probably very important meetings about what colour curtains to put up in the break room, whether to acquire a second microwave to make lunch more efficient for those not going out to eat, what theme to have at the office on halloween and other such very important things.

Now now. Those are probably very important meetings about what colour curtains to put up in the break room, whether to acquire a second microwave to make lunch more efficient for those not going out to eat, what theme to have at the office on halloween and other such very important things.

Those are definitely not the things I miss about the office! I'm so grateful to be working at home. I do miss people's smiling faces though; the video conferences are great, but it's not the same. I'm glad I have a 'before' and 'after' reference - a lot of our new hires only know this form of working and have missed out on the fun of break room shenanigans and tomfoolery.

Considering I'm working remotely I do get to make 100% of those decisions, so that part's nice.

Actually I contribute very little to most meetings, I apparently just need to show my face on them because I am so pretty :cool: That or they want to make sure I'm not doing things like goofing off on other websites.

That's Pacific Standard Time right? In that case you are 9 hours behind me. So yea probably.
Yeah, you're from the future, ha ha! I love the way time zones work... I'm glad we're able to overlap as much as we do.

Considering I'm working remotely I do get to make 100% of those decisions, so that part's nice.

Actually I contribute very little to most meetings, I apparently just need to show my face on them because I am so pretty :cool: That or they want to make sure I'm not doing things like goofing off on other websites.
Yay remote work!

Also yes - you are so pretty. 🌷 Here's some wine to round out your night. 🍷

I expected the pace to slow once the week began again but it sort of worries me that there has been no posts neither in the IC thread or here in more than 12 hours (especially since I assume most of the players are in the Americas.) Is everyone waiting for someone else to post?

I think the next posts would be:

• Mr. Walsh responding to Jane as she slips into his (ahem, cough) cabin and closes the door behind her
  • Estrella deciding if she wants to let Count Alexander leave to deliver her message
  • If the Count does go, then his shenanigans and Estrella's wrtten separately
This would be an ideal time for Leo to stick his head out of his room and see what is going on. Maybe I'll do that.

How are things nine hours in the future?

A bit too bright for my taste. Good thing I have my Aviator Total Black.
It's noon-thirty there. Too bright, huh? You're starting to sound like a night owl or vampire in London, ha ha! Those are great sun glasses. I don't step outside without mine, though they're not that cool.

Is Autumn starting to come around for you yet? I love scarf and hat season.

I'm still around, I don't have much to prompt in the story and have had some after work commitments so far this week but I'm watching like a hawk!

I'm still around, I don't have much to prompt in the story and have had some after work commitments so far this week but I'm watching like a hawk!

Voyeurism is good clean fun!

I've been busy too. I was supposed to start my vacation on Monday, but work delights made me show up Monday and Tuesday, and though I'm technically 'off work' today, I have a meeting I was asked to attend to help buffer the tension between our people and those with whom we are collaborating. But technically - VACATION! Ha. It's only a few days, but they are gold.

Back
Top Bottom