Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
Having already injected one of the greatest British snoops in literature into the story I figured why not assume two more actually having been real people. (and yes I have checked the timelines, in case anyone was wondering.)

Hello lovelies!

Just checking in to let you know I'll be galavanting about today and may not have time to post. If that's the case I will definitely post Saturday morning.

Hope you all are well!

Hello lovelies!

Just checking in to let you know I'll be galavanting about today and may not have time to post. If that's the case I will definitely post Saturday morning.

Hope you all are well!
Wtf how dare you have a life when we’re all sitting here waiting for Leo and Aleks to make out.

Just for that I’m gonna go hiking tomorrow in revenge.

By the way @Shiva the Cat What does I stan mean?
Per the classic Urban Dictionary...

Stan
A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

Person 1: I just love Ariana Grande so much I would die for her I would track her every move if I could

Person 2: woah don't be such a stan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

So. Just thought I'd let everyone know I won't have time to play tonight anyway. I'm off on an away game date. (And should I need to. I will certainly have Jane make the fuck out with Estella.)

Sounds like it will be a slow weekend for the Express. I don't believe anyone is waiting on me for anything but a next stop is coming up soon. As we are all quite excited for various make out or other behind closed door scenes, we may want to talk about our options, at least as I see them.

• Keep everything in the main scene and we let them play out for whatever time it takes, holding the main story in the process.
  • Let them fade to black and or go to a PM conversation (not a favorite of mine), and keep the main story going.
  • Spur new threads within our sub-forum for specific couplings and let them play out in parallel to the main story which we keep moving. So basically multiple scenes might be playing out at the same real time but different story times. (I think this is less confusing in practice than it sounds, but it does take some getting used to)
  • Other ideas I haven't thought of?
I'm pretty patient, but I've also seen plenty of promising groups never come back from a short hiatus or too long a pause for a sex scene. I think we have some pretty steady writers here so I'm not overly concerned. Feel free to share your own thoughts on the matter.

I'm honestly wondering if Charles and Jane might have any sort of chance here for a scene. As for your suggestions, @xavierrol I'm cool with whatever the group decides. I don't intend to leave y'all hanging but I'm the only one I can speak for.

Sounds like it will be a slow weekend for the Express. I don't believe anyone is waiting on me for anything but a next stop is coming up soon. As we are all quite excited for various make out or other behind closed door scenes, we may want to talk about our options, at least as I see them.

• Keep everything in the main scene and we let them play out for whatever time it takes, holding the main story in the process.
  • Let them fade to black and or go to a PM conversation (not a favorite of mine), and keep the main story going.
  • Spur new threads within our sub-forum for specific couplings and let them play out in parallel to the main story which we keep moving. So basically multiple scenes might be playing out at the same real time but different story times. (I think this is less confusing in practice than it sounds, but it does take some getting used to)
  • Other ideas I haven't thought of?
I'm pretty patient, but I've also seen plenty of promising groups never come back from a short hiatus or too long a pause for a sex scene. I think we have some pretty steady writers here so I'm not overly concerned. Feel free to share your own thoughts on the matter.

Since I am a voyeur at heart, I vote for new threads with certain compartments or couplings. Then if there is any intimate things that occur in a public area (say, if Alek and Leo happen to have a moment) it could be spied upon in the story, and if it's Walsh and Jane going at it in their room then Leo and Estella might have a chance to overhear their exclamations of delight, but it won't foul up the main thread and create confusion.

I got a post up! It's a small one, but I've been told that size doesn't matter as much as what you do with it... :oops:
:ROFLMAO:

What do they call those? Pocket guns? :ROFLMAO: Derringers? It looks like Charles is making his move! Go for it buddy! Get some. ;)

I second the thread idea. While I def want a chance to read other people's intimacy, solving the mystery is gonna get hella confusing if you need to pick the clues out of pages and pages of thrusting.

I second the thread idea. While I def want a chance to read other people's intimacy, solving the mystery is gonna get hella confusing if you need to pick the clues out of pages and pages of thrusting.
Good point, it isn't just time it is sifting through for information. Though I can add threadmarks if someone asks for them, I don't know if you can threadmark someone else's thread. I can't say I use them much but would work for that sort of thing.

There is actually nothing stopping any of you from starting a new thread in the Orient Express Sub-forum but if you prefer me to start one, just let me know. Assuming you are both consenting adults, I'll get you a room:) Unless someone wants to do that self pleasure scene, then you get a single!

I don't want to bring on the next stop too soon and ruin the mood though. I don't think I will write the next stop until tomorrow evening (US Eastern Time GMT-4) at the earliest but if you want more time, just let me know.

Hey @xavierrol - maybe if you threadmarked your threads it will help with keeping track of days and places. You're our timekeeper/god-of-the-RP, so that makes sense. And then if we do any side threads we can threadmark them to match what is going on in the main story. That way we can easily look at what we're doing and when it happens. What do you think?

Depending on when @Vinaein is able to post, I may need until Monday afternoon to reply and get Leo back to his room. His plan at the moment is to get Leo back to his cabin and sleep through the next stop (hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom