Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orient Express OOC Thread

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Main Thread
Orient Express Character Profiles

Map of Europe 1936
1936 Wikipedia
What Happened in 1936
A History of the Orient Express

Schedule (for our purposes)

ArrivalApproximate Travel TimeArrival Time
Strasbourg, France​
4:3600:06 Thursday
Karlsruhe, Germany​
2:1803:54 Thursday
Stuttgart, Germany​
2:1806:12 Thursday
Munich, Germany​
4:3610:18 Thursday
Vienna, Austria​
11:3022:15 Thursday
Budapest, Hungary7:105:25 Friday
Belgrade, Yugoslavia13:0718:32 Friday
Constantinople, Turkey (Istanbul)24:0818:40 Saturday

Last edited:
Speaking with a British accent huh? Scaring the poor singer even more. Naughty boy. ;)
Ah, you know - fear and passion are very similar in how they present themselves. ;) Now if we could get the dashing Count to suggest they all spend an evening together....just to ensure that the singer is properly ~clears throat~ supervised...

You're starting to sound like a night owl or vampire in London,

Night Owl would be a fairly accurate description yes. (and I have a condition that basically means my pupils are slow in contracting again once they are fully open which means that I have great night vision but without my sunglasses I am basically blind in the sun, or any bright light.)

Is Autumn starting to come around for you yet?

Autumn has begun to show itself here in Sweden, mostly rain and people wearing a bit more clothes than they did a month ago. Which has its disadvantages for sure but It also means less sunlight.

I love scarf and hat season.

I usually wear hats all year round but scarves are a fun accessory to play around with when the temperature starts to drop.

Sweden? That's one country I've never been to but would love to visit. The closest I've been is Hamburg.

We had our fist rain of the season on Monday and it was lovely. I'm sure it can get dreary. I prefer snow to rain, but any moisture's good when you live in a desert like I do.

Scarves are a fun accessory, and I'm thinking of situations where it gets quite hot. They're so much kinder on the wrists than rope when you're securing someone to the bed. :unsure:

But, ah! - the season of sweaters, cozy snuggling, blustery breezes and warm hot chocolate as the weather rages outside. It brings back so many nostalgic feelings of being content and thankful that it's one of my favorites. I vacillate between whether Spring or Autumn is my ultimate favorite season.

I was definitely waiting with bated breath to see how Walsh was gonna handle Jane's badassery, but since Leo's being all underwear-y I feel like now I have to reply to that one.

After my next meeting, of course.

I was definitely waiting with bated breath to see how Walsh was gonna handle Jane's badassery, but since Leo's being all underwear-y I feel like now I have to reply to that one.

After my next meeting, of course.

Well I mean, he's not naked. Yet. :ROFLMAO:

Dang meetings...

I prefer snow to rain

Sadly we don't get much of that either in these Southern parts, snow that is.

but any moisture's good when you live in a desert like I do.

I can imagine.

Scarves are a fun accessory, and I'm thinking of situations where it gets quite hot. They're so much kinder on the wrists than rope when you're securing someone to the bed.

They are indeed. They'r also quite useful as blindfolds and gags.

But, ah! - the season of sweaters, cozy snuggling, blustery breezes and warm hot chocolate as the weather rages outside. It brings back so many nostalgic feelings of being content and thankful that it's one of my favorites. I vacillate between whether Spring or Autumn is my ultimate favorite season.

Don't forget long hot baths with candles, a pack of fags, a bottle of wine and a book. (Geez did I sound all girly girl or what. Sorry won't happen again.)

Spring is my least favourite season actually due to allergies and stuff.

They are indeed. They'r also quite useful as blindfolds and gags.

We are definitely on the same train of thought. Bring in the delight of being touched through cloth, a little pain with your pleasure, and we might have the basis for a mutually satisfying encounter.

Don't forget long hot baths with candles, a pack of fags, a bottle of wine and a book. (Geez did I sound all girly girl or what. Sorry won't happen again.)

Bath club represent!

tumblr_ma4aua0ajs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Also it's not a gender thing. My husband spends more money on bath bombs than I do.

Aw man! I'm doing real good. Out and about at the moment, will edit when I am once more ensconced in my home.

You're doing better'n you give yourself credit, my friend. If I were trying to do this on the phone it would be illegible! I love that you are so interactive on the OOC - I can't wait to have Leo make a pass at Charles and make him do a double-take, lol! Feel free to take a swing at him if Charles is so inclined. It would be completely appropriate for that time and place.

Back
Top Bottom