Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

Mac reached in to the back and pulled out a bottle for her "sorry but I want to get you out of town as fast as possible that medical student put me on edge and I would rather get you somewhere safe

Kailee was giving a nod of her head and was taking the bottle of water from him and was opening it, taking a small sip out of it.

Mac continued to drive for a while longer before turning offon to a country backroad and following that for several miles before pullingup at a ranch style house

Kailee was just gazing out the window as they continued to drive, just sipping at the water. Although it wasn't long before they seemed to be pulling up in front of a house in the middle of nowhere. "How do I know you aren't secretly trying to hold me hostage?" she was questioning after a moment in time.

Mac chuckled "because my sistwer would kill me and your brother knows how to get here" Mac then got out of the car and moved to her door to help her out of his car so that they could go in

Kailee was just watching him for a moment and soon enough she was climbing out of the car after he had come and opened the door.

Mac walked her to the front door and unlocked the door before ushering her in. on the walls were several of her mothers paintings all of them were older and he had bought them legally at one of her showings but they were there

Kailee was walking with him into the house and was just looking around for a moment in time. Although the paintings that she was spotting had her just putting a hand to her mouth slightly. Some of their mother's first paintings. One of them was one of two little kids playing in a field, the sunrise just seen over the horizon. "We were five when she painted this one. This is when we had lived in the country and had wanted to go watch the sunrise." she was speaking as she reached out a hand as though to touch the painting.

Mac looked at her "I bought it when i was a teen I had sold off a few apps i had designed and was quite wealthy. my mother loved these so when she had a showing and they were up for sale I bought them I have several more that I switch out every now and then

"Mother was such an avid painter but this was the first painting she did that she put up during a showcase, the first painting she ever allowed random strangers to see." Kailee was speaking in a soft voice as she just looked at it, but she had tears in her eyes.

Mac nodded "its well cared for here so dont worry about that" Mac then guided her to the living room so that she could rest while he heated up their food

Kailee was soon enough following after him towards the living room and was just taking a seat on the couch that was there. She was just resting her head in her hands for a moment, and letting out a slow breath.

"rest for not Ill bring the food out in a minute" Mac gave her the remote control for his tv so she coudl find somethign to watch while he cooked

Kailee was nodding her head before she was just laying down on the couch, although she didn't really turn on the tv at all. Nope she was enjoying the silence at that point in time, at least until her phone ended up buzzing a bit.

Mac came back out several minutes later carrying a big bowl and setting it on the coffee table while he got her a tv tray so she it would be closer to her so that she could safely eat with out getting burned

Kailee was looking at him when he returned and was sitting up a little bit, just looking at the food that he brought over, before she was thanking him in a soft voice.

"your welcome now eat up so you can get some rest" Mac then went back after setting his own tray up and grabbed his food so that he could eat as well

Kailee was just giving a small nod of her head before she was sipping at the soup that was there.

in the time it had taken Mac to get her home Crystal had gone up to the room with Aaron and had looked around before she dug out the sling for her arm and worke don getting it on. Crystal struggled because she couldn't move her arm as she needed and she wasn't looking forward to returning home an dhaving to go see the doctors as they would probably blow her off again

Aaron was looking over before he was going over so that he could help her get the sling on, and was even handing her a few pain killers that her captain had sent for her.

"i hate those things they make me feel weird" Crystal didnt have the best relationship with pain killers as they allways seemed to make her feel like she was drunk

Aaron was just commenting, "That is what your captain mentioned. She says that these are the ones that she usually gives to you, the ones that you don't seem bothered by."

Crystal looked at the pills and then took them with a sigh "stupid fucking doctors" she was more then a little annoyed to be going back instead of moving forward for her recovery

Aaron was just commenting that he had received a call from his sister's doctor not too long ago. "He was trying to get ahold of you but couldn't. But I guess somebody named Jacobson wanted him to look into your shoulder."

Crystal looked at him "that meddling pain in the ass" Crystal knew what he was doing he had seen her be in pain more of then then not so he was meddling

Back
Top Bottom