Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

Aaron was just looking before he spoke, "He is concerned for your well being it would seem." With that he was offering her some water as well to swallow down the medications with.

Crystal looked at him "cousins will do that" after a few minutes Crystal started rocking back and fourth as this time he captain had given him a set that would knock her on her ass in a matter of minutes. soon Crystal was falling in to him and then sliding to the floor out cold before she even reached the ground.

Aaron was catching her when she seemed to collapse and was getting her settled on the bed. He was frowning a bit although frowned a bit when he recalled that the dosages had been stronger than usual. This had him messaging Mac.

Mac looked at his phone when it pinged and he read the message that had been sent from Aaron along with sending him a picture of his sister eating and resting

Aaron saw the picture and was stating that he was relieved that it looked as though she was doing better. Then he was making a comment about how Crystal had laser out, and explaining about the higher dosage.

Mac sighed and then shot a message back 'she'll wake in about two hours or so sicker then a dog painkillers dont sit well with her and if the captain gave her a higher dose its a certanty that she will be sick so youll need beef broth and soup and lots of it. in good news when she doesnt feel good she likes to cuddle with people especially if she is feeling cold.'

This had Aaron just sending a thumbs up and soon enough be was going off to get some beef broth.

"yea but my cousin get clingy when she doesnt feel well and it seems our captain decided to knock her out using a high does of pain meds so she is going ot be sick on top of clingy" Mac chuckled he was eight years his cousins senior and already he knew Aaron was going ot have his hands full

"I doubt your as bad as Crystal the last time I took care of her while she was like that I got bit because I moved whiel she was using me as a pillow" Mac chuckled and then lifted his shirt and showing her the scar "she broke the skin my sister laughed at me four five hours"

Mac chuckled "she had a 103 degree fever and a broken arm and was on pain meds I wasn't upset about it and neither were my parents when they came home"

"She should have been taken to the hospital right away with that kind of fever." Kailee was mumbling after a moment in time and was just pushing away her food a bit.

"we had just gotten home from there and they had given her somethign to help but it hadn't kicked in yet. that is one thing when Crystal gets ill she gets really ill if i remember right the last time she got sick i took her to the er with a fever of 104 and she had to be submerged in ice" Mac shook his head for some reason she immune system failed once or twice a year and she became seriously ill

Kailee was just commenting that the doctors weren't doing their jobs right then if they were releasing somebody with that high of a temperature before it had dropped. That high of a temperature could potentially be fatal for an adult.

"yea thats why I asked your doctor to look at the images of her arm after having been shot I think they screwed up and its now causing more damage if he confirms it I am havint Crystal sue them for malpractice. since my aunt and uncle didnt adopt her when all of this first went down there was little they could do or so they were told I spoke to a different lawyer last month and she can still sue them" Mac got up and grabbed a folder and handed it to her figuring if her mother was an artest she would be able to see the trend in there

Kailee was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she had no idea whatsoever. She didn't get involved in stuff like that although it wasn't long before she was just looking at the folders that she was given.

inside she would find images copies of his cousins imaging and while he couldn't see anything there was somethign about the miages that seemed off and he was bothered by it

Kailee was just looking at the images for a moment in time before she was moving off of the couch so that she could lay down on the coffee table. "What one is before surgery? What is after?"

Mac moved and pulled out the ones from before "these fiver here are and then remaining ones are after taken at a week then a month and then two months" Mac put htem all in order so that she could see them from when she first came in till when they cleared her for duty

Kailee was just giving a nod before she was studying the initial xrays that were taken when she had been first admitted into the hospital for her injury. The bullet could be clearly seen in the wound, and then she was studying the others for a moment in time, just examining the images from after the surgery. Yet this is where she seemed to spot it, which had her tapping on the picture for a moment in time. "Here.... If you study right here very closely. It looks like a piece of her bone chipped off." she was speaking before she was just studying the other ones, spotting this same thing in the others. Part of the bone had chipped off and that sliver was just trapped within that old wound, preventing it from healing up completely. And a bone splinter was something that could cause quite a bit of pain.

Mac looked at it "how the hell do they miss this" Mac was more then furious and if another doctor confirmed what she was showing him then his cousin was going to have to have surgery again and that was going to piss her off.

"Let me ask you this. When you looked at the pictures? Did you notice anything at all different from the after pictures?" Kailee was questioning before she was getting up and going over to one of the paintings and pointing at it. "The blues of the sky. Did you notice that the two light blues are actually two different shades. One is just a little darker than the other? Some of these things can be missed." Kailee was commenting before she was stating that the eyes of an artist rarely seemed to miss small details like that. They were suppose to catch those small details.

Back
Top Bottom