Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

Kailee was just giving a nod of her head and when he left she was stripping off the clothes that she was wearing. The bandages she had around her head she was taking off, due to the fact that they were soaking wet.

After a bit Kailee was finished getting bathed although as soon as she was out of the tub, she was just sinking down to her knees. Oh dizzy spell.

Mac walked to the bathroom and knocked to try and see if she was ok and when she didn't answer him he opened the door and when he saw her on the ground he grabed the bath sheet and wrapped it around her "are you ok"

Kailee didn't move from where she was kneeling on the ground, her head hanging down and she was just taking slow breaths. She didn't even seem to notice that he had come in, until the towel was being wrapped around her and he was speaking. "Dizzy is all. I've learned that being closer to the ground is a better idea."

"ok well I want you to shoft to sitting on this stool so I can get you dried off" Mac moved a small stool over to her it would keep her low to the ground but give him a chance to get her dried off and dressed

Kailee was just holding the towel around herself a bit tightly before she was breathing, "I... I am feeling better now. I can do it myself...." Yet he would probably call bullshit on that, honestly if their positions were reversed, she would have as well.

"bullshit your shaking and can barely move" Mac took another towel and started drying her legs off so that he could slide the pants on her before helping her stand to pull them up. Mac took care to not look at her body and avoided touching anywhere inappropriate while he helped her get dressed. Mac then dried her hair and braided it so that it was off of her face and neck "lets get you settled in to the bed"

Kailee was just looking at him for a moment in time and soon enough he seemed to be taking over with getting her dried off and helping her get dressed. It didn't seem to take long and soon enough they were heading off towards the room, so that she could get settled in for the night.

Mac settled her in his room and once she was tucked in Mac smiled "rest for now we can look over the paintings later" once she was fully settled in Mac left the room and called the doctor to let him know that she had gotten dizzy again but he had gotten her settled in to bed to rest

Kailee was just nodding her head although it didn't seem to be long before she seemed to be fading into a slightly restless sleep, but she had fallen asleep nonetheles. The doctor was answering the phone and was merely telling him to keep an eye on it.

Mac assured him he would and then asked at what point to bring her back in should he need to as he didn't want to risk her life over somethign stupid

"The dizzy spells will be a common thing. But if she has any fainting spells then I need to know right away; especially if she has more than three in one day and hasn't been doing anything strenuous that may have caused it." the doctor was speaking.

“Ok thank you I’ll keep a record of her dizzy spells as well as any fainting spells that she may have so when we come in for her next check up you have exact numbers” Mac walked to his office and picked up and note book and made not of this spell

"For the fainting spells... keep tabs on how long she is unconscious for. If it was under a minute I wouldn't be as concerned. But if it seems to start getting longer and longer." the doctor was speaking although it wasn't long before he was having to dismiss himself.

The next few days had gone by smoothly enough and in the end it seemed like Aaron had convinced Crystal to go in and get her shoulder x-rayed once again. Granted it had taken some time but he had made the promise that this time after she was done with surgery, she wasn't going to be dealing with this problem anymore. The system had been hacked easily enough and there was that message about needing a consult, yet the image wasn't being send to the doctors in question. Instead they were being send to Kailee. Should the hospital try to call the other doctors, Aaron already had it set up to reroute the call to a disposable phone that he had, a message already pre-recorded for the purpose if it came to that.

Crystal sat in the room waiting for the doctor to come in and tell them what was wrong with her shoulder “tell me again why I agreed to this” it probably hadn’t helped that Aaron had poked her shoulder several time to get his point across

Aaron was just looking towards Crystal before he was commenting that he would tell her the full story when they weren't in the hospital and soon enough the doctor was returning. There was a scan in his hand which he was putting up so that they could see it. "So we did get a consult from another doctor and they noticed what we were missing. I'm a bit shocked that it was noticed... But glad all at once." the doctor was speaking before he was showing a close up image of the part where the fragment was and was stating, "There is a fragment still in your shoulder, which is what has been preventing the injury from healing up completely, and causing the pain."

Crystal took a deep breath “ok so what does that me long term wise if I leave it are we talking none damage and possible loss of limb or just pain or is they already damage done that now has to be fixed” Crystal wasn’t thrilled that this had been missed in the first place

Aaron was just looking towards the doctor before he was questioning, "Why was this missed in the first place?" "By the looks of this image the fragment is incredibly small, which is why I stated that I was surprised that it was spotted by somebody. Probably a bone fragment which is a common thing to miss just because of how tiny it is most of the time." the doctor was speaking before he was looking at the notes that had come with the image, notes from Kailee herself. More a message to Crystal to tell her who had spotted it. "All I know is that the note with it states that sometimes having the perception of an artist comes in handy."

Crystal sighed and then rubbed her head a little “what do you recommend” Crystal was worried about extra damage but she needed to know what was next

The doctor was speaking, "We will do surgery to remove the fragment. If it was small enough there will be very little extra damage that would just heal up naturally as the rest of the shoulder reheals."

The doctor was stating that by the looks of it maybe an inch, and the recover would be a few weeks at the most, if she listened to directions.

Back
Top Bottom