Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

"they didn;t look different to me but I am not an artist either" Mac leaned back in his chair "you brother needs to know he needs to make sure that she doesnt use her arm or she could really damage it" Mac was worried that the bone chip would get in between the ball and socket and cause more damage then what was already done

Kailee was just looking towards Mac for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Then let him know that I know what the problem is. Tell him that when she goes back in for surgery that somebody with keen eyesight will be needed or it will be missed."

Mac nodded his head "will do if anythign Ill get you in there so that you can make sure that they get it out and that they dont fuck her over again" Mac was more then a little pissed as they had dome some detailed imaging and shouldn't have missed the bone fragment

"Truth be told. I almost missed it. But it was actually the coloring that I spotted. The spot where the fragment is.... is just a bit darker than the other parts." Kailee was commenting before she was stating that that is why she had been wondering if he had been able to spot the difference in the colors on the painting. That is basically how it had been on the imaging.

Mac pulled his phone out and called her brother putting it on speaker phone "your better off telling him they I am I just dont want her to use her arm until it can be removed" Mac was worried about his cousin but he was also watching her to make sure she didn't fall over

Aaron was answering his phone and was just stating, "Speak." "What a way to answer the phone brother dearest." Kailee was humming which had him just grumbling something. With that she was stating, "I know what is wrong with Crystal's arm. When the bullet was removed a small piece of the bone fragmented off." This had her brother questioning how nobody had noticed that which had her stating, "The picture mom painted of the sunflower field. Did you ever notice that the sky was two shades of blue? One a little darker than the other?" This had him stating that he had an idea about it but hadn't been for sure, yet he wasn't the artsy one like she was. "Well that is how I noticed it. On her imaging there is a section that is just a little darker than the rest." Kailee was commenting although obviously it seemed like Aaron forgot that the other person in the room as a cop as he spoke, "So I should insist that she get another scan done, then hack their records to make that dark spot even more obvious to those don't notice that small color change?"

Mac coughed a little "if you can get her in to get a new scan do what you want hell if you can convince her to go back under and get it removed before it damages her arm even more I give you which ever one of my painting you fucking want" Mac didn't care he wanted his cousin healthy and able to do her job fully,

Aaron was just commenting that he had forgotten about the fact that there had been somebody else there, although it didn't seem like Mac was going to really say anything about it. Hell it seemed like Mac was almost encouraging what Aaron was planning to do which had the other male stating, "I'm sure I can convince her to go back under. Especially with how certain Kailee sounded with her assessment." This had Kailee just speaking, "I am positive that there is a fragment there of some sort which prevented the injury from healing properly. But I suppose I should say that I am not one hundred percent sure that it is bone. But there is most definitely a fragment there." "Perhaps is could be apart of the bullet still?" Aaron was questioning which had her stating that that was a plausible thing as well, but it was more definitely, without a doubt, some kind of fragment.

Mac sighed and rubbed his face "I wish you luck convincing her to go under she hated having to have surgery the first time but if you can more power to you she needs her shoulder to work" Mac looked back at her images and then at Kailee and gave her a small grim smile

Aaron was speaking, "Well I'm sure that if I tell her that this final surgery could lead to her not having to deal with this pain any longer, then she'll do it." Kailee was just chuckling a bit before she was speaking, "Or if anything.... Hack their system and make it seem like you are a doctor wanting consult from another hospital about the image. And send it to me." This had Aaron stating that she was wanting to do a whole lot of this illegal stuff and they were discussing this all in front of a cop which had her stating, "I doubt he will do anything especially since he wants his cousin to be able to use her shoulder again."

"she has a point I am more then hapy to play stupid if it gets Crystal the use of her arm back as it is I am going to have to find her a new place to live as hers has been blown up" Mac wasn't pleased about that but he would do what was needed to make sure she was ok and settled once she came back

Aaron was stating that it was settled then; he was going to push her to get a scan then hack the information so that it stated that they were going to send it to another hospital for a consult.

Mac thanked him and reminded him to becareful warning him that she might bite him if she got comfortable and he tried to move. once the twins were done talking he hung up and then looked at her and offered his hand "would you like to see the rest of the collection that I have?"

The conversation was ending soon enough and Kailee was just looking towards Mac when he was asking if she was wanting to see the rest of the collection that he had. This had her giving a nod before she was commenting, "But first... If it isn't too much trouble.... I would like to take a bath."

"of course" Mac guided her to the master bath and let her in while grabbbing her several towels. his bathroom had a large jet tub that also heated the water while the jets ran so you could soak for a long time

Kailee was getting to her feet and was just following after him towards the master bathroom, looking around the room for a brief moment in time.

I'll check on you in a little bit your about my sisters size so Ill grab you some clothes while you get the tub filling ok" Mac slipped out of the bathroom and headed to his sisters room so that he could grab her some clothing to wear for a little while

"Oh.... T...Thanks." Kailee was speaking in a soft voice as she turned the tub on so that she could get it filled up with water.

"your welcome" Mac went to his sisters room and found a pair of pajamas that still had the tags on them tha tsh ehad left saying she would donate them when she got be. he then grabbed a set of slipper socks that had rubber on the bottom and then a robe before heading back to the bathroom to give them to her

Kailee was sitting on the edge of the tub when he came to the room, although she seemed a bit unfocused as she just stared at the water, her hand just swirling the water a bit.

Kailee was jumping a bit when he was rubbing her arm, and ended up falling off the edge of the tub, and straight back into the water on accident. Well that hadn't been apart of the plan and she was coughing some when she came up from under the water.

Kailee was just coughing a bit before she was just taking a few deep breaths to calm her racing heart. "Umm.... S...Sorry it is my fault. I zoned out I guess."

“Ok well your change of clothes is on the counter along with some towels I’ll check back on you in a little bit” Mac didn’t want to worry about her passing out on him and drowning

Back
Top Bottom