Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

Kailee just continued to sit on the couch and sketch. She seemed to be at this for a while. Yet if Mac ever went downstairs to check on her he would find her on the floor next to the coffee table. Her head was on her arms and she was asleep, a number of pictures seeming to be scattered about at the time.

Mac was working on updating several apps and other things so he was busy for several hours before he went to see about ordering them dinner when he spotted her on the floor sleeping

There were a few pictures that were laying near her that looked like murder scenes. Her redrawing what she remembered from when her parents had been killed.

Mac settled her in to the room she was using and then once she was covered he headed back to the kitchen and made himself a sandwhich.

Crystal woke up while the doctor was talking to Aaron about her condition and frowned when she looked at them both and then spoke sharply "how about talking to me rather then about me" her irritation was clear and she was more then a little pissed off

Last edited:
Aaron was looking over for a moment in time before he spoke, "There is no need to wake up and be a bitch right off the bat. He was only informing me as you had been asleep, and he didn't want to wake up a patient. And telling me right away gives me time to let your cousin also know what is going on; so how about next time you think before you act, or you know... be less of a bitch." Nope he had no care in the world at all before he was just turning and walking off, not really wanting to have anything to do with her anymore. Nope he wanted to get back to his twin more than anything at that point in time.

Kailee just curled up on her side and didn't seem to rouse at all other than the faint movement when he had initially picked her up. Otherwise she was just fast asleep; not even seeming to realize that her phone was vibrating next to her. A message from her brother telling her that he missed her; which she could believe. They were twins.... this was the longest that they had been this far apart in quite some time. It was a different story if they were in the same city, just on opposite sides of the city.... but they were a few hours apart now.

Back
Top Bottom