Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

Kailee was just looking for a moment before she was stating that she was a quick learner, but she would safe that for another time.

Mac nodded and then told her to head in before he went to work on locking the pool down so if the storm produced hail they wouldn’t have to worry about breaking glass

The first step that Mac had to do was close the pool and then he moved the shutters that were over the top of the room. it took him close to an hour to finish everything and just as he secured the last panel the storm hit and it started to hail.

Last edited:
While he was closing up the pool, Kailee had settled down so that she could sketch for a bit, just idly sketching whatever came to mind. Nothing in specific, just whatever she was wanting.

Mac walked in and smiled at her "panels are all up and in place"

the doctors rolled Crystal in to the room and then left leaving her main doctor to talk to Aaron about her after care. once the other doctors were gone the male cleared his throat "so once she wakes we will do a few tests and if they come back in range we will send her home. we ended up taking out of her shoulder two bone fragments as well as a peice of a bullet which if it had been left in place would have done some serious damage" the doctor held out all the reports to him "in this file is also a name of a good medical malpractice lawsuit lawyer as well as a good and reputable physical threapist for her as well as a normal threapist her truma ovewr hospitals needs to be addressed"

Last edited:
Aaron was just looking before he was stating, "To be honest I cannot blame the hospital at all for not noticing it. It does take a skilled eyed to notice something as small as that. I saw her xrays and I didn't see anything amiss either." And he was an artist as well, but nothing like his sister. But it wasn't his decision, it was all up to Crystal on what she was wanting to do. He wasn't her caretaker; or even anything to her at all. Just somebody that he had been forced to travel with more or less. Honestly the pair of them hardly knew each other and he was just stating for the paperwork to be given to Crystal. "Her decision on what she wants to do. I hardly know her. I just brought her here at the request of her cousin who is currently protecting my sister."

Kailee looked over for a brief moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head and stating that that was good to hear. She was watching something on the news, something about a new diamond in a museum that was being revealed. But it wasn't the diamond that her eye was on, instead the painting in the background.

"i understand but we were able to track the damage the bullet did and its not that they missed it its that they ignored it. the scar tissue managed to hide it rather well but this is something they should have taken out when they did the original surgery." the doctor then wishe dthem both well and then headed out of the room

Aaron was just stating that it wasn't his problem at all at that point in time. He was just suppose to deliver her to the hospital and make sure that she got the surgery, and from that point she was doing her own thing. With that said he was just looking at his phone to see if he had any messages from his sister.

Mac walked up behind her and noticed she was looking at the screen and he spotted the painting "no museum heists" he then chuckled as his cousin had done some room and since they had proof that the paintings were illegally sold the courts had ruled in the siblings favor and all painting were to be returned. Crystal just hadn't told the siblings this information yet

Kailee was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was stating, "Not like it would be a difficult thing at all. I would be in and out and nobody at all would notice."

"no heists youll piss off Crystal who worked hard for you and your brother to get the paintings that were sold illegally back the court orders are being sent out tomorrow" mac then ruffled her hair lightly

Kailee was just looking at Mac for a moment in time before she was stating, "Honestly I don't really care at all, but since she worked hard I'll leave it be." With that she was just moving how she was sitting and going back to sketching.

"thank you you will like this though ig they refuse to return the painting it will be seized and returned to you and they will face charges as well" Mac had gotten his paintings legally so he wasn't worried but he knew that others would have issues with it

Kailee was just giving a nod before she was speaking in a soft voice, "It will be nice to have the art hall filled once again."

Mac looked at her "the papers are running the story on what happened once again but this time they are running the real story" Mac then walked over to his desk and pulled out hte file on their case to get back their families art "the court order states that if they can produce a sales record that matches what you and your brother have which you had already submitted to the police then they retain ownership of the art work but and this is where it is funny as the paintings were sold after your parents murder there are no legal sales listed from your files so those who have it have to prove that you or your brother sold the art work to them and provied the paper work which will go to a hand writting specilist to verify that you did in deed sell it but given that you provided recipts of all sales I doubt that they will win that fight" Mac then handed her the folder which had a copy of the court order

Last edited:
"Well a lot of them have stolen artwork.... because we never sold anything. Our mother never sold anything other than the few paintings that you have." Kailee was commenting after a moment in time not even really looking up from her sketching at all.

Mac nodded his head lightly “and I bought mine as a child for my mother so your family would have had those records to begin with”

"don't worry about it just enjoy your time and relax you are not required to interact with me" Mac msiled at her lightly from the door

Kailee was just looking for a moment before giving a small nod of her head before she was going back to her sketching. Nope this was pretty normal for her, preferring to be drawing than socializing.

Back
Top Bottom