Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

"yea they were coming home for spring break as they had been on a vacation their car went off the road but the cops never told us how they went off the road" Mac shrugged it was a question he had but there was little he could do

"it is it was like that for the death of Crystals family as well " Mac and Crystal had tried to look in to both of them after they joine dht eforce but had found nothing

Kailee was just commenting that she could have Aaron look into it. The twins did have their connections, and could find out basically anything g.

Kailee war just looking before she was putting her fingers to her lips before she stated "Then when we find something... You better help come up with an excuse as to where the information was found."

Kailee was just looking for a moment before she was stating that she would give Aaron a call later and see if he could do some digging.

Kailee was looking at the message from her brother, which stated that he would get the task done that she had asked of him.

Mac finsished getting the kitchen cleaned up and the food put away by the time she finished talking with her brother. he then turned to her and gave her a small smile "what whould you like to do today besides sketching?"

Crystal looked over at the doctor when he returned to the room and sighed when he mentioned that they could get her in for surgery that day so long as she hadn't eaten yet. Crystal hadn't as eating first thing in the morning always made her sick to her stomach which meant that she would have to put up with them cutting in to her shoulder

Last edited:
Kailee looked for a moment before she was staring "Perhaps go for a walk. Not sure what else there is to do around here."

"well I do have a few horses if you want to go riding or I have a pool in the back if you want to swim" Mac would request that she used a flotation device just incase she passed out if she decided to swim

Mac nodded his head "then swimming it is but you need to make sure to use one of the floats as well I dont want you to pass out and drown on me"

Kailee was just looking for a moment in time before she was giving a nod but was stating that she didn't even have a swimming suit.

Kailee was picking out a swimming suit after looking through them and changed into it, before she was heading off after him to go swimming.

Kailee followed after him into the pool room and just looked around. Yet she said screw it to the floatation device as she took to diving into the water in the deep end, and resurfacing to push some wet hair out of her face.

Back
Top Bottom