Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

“I injured my knee a few months back and while I can walk and run with out problem now swimming has caused me problems as it’s a little more stress on my knee” Mac gave her a small smile and one if he swam that he would be on crutches by dinner

“I was chasing after a suspect and when I caught him he kicked me hard enough to break my knee I was able to get him cuffed and in to my car but after that I went down and hard” Mac shrugged a little and then shifted so she could see where they had gone in to repair his knee

Kailee was looking before she was speaking that if he could get his xrays she could look to see what she could see.

“I didn’t go to the same hospital that my cousin did I went to one in another city they did good work but if you want to see a copy I have them in my office” Mac was glad that he had gone to a different hospital as they took great care of cops there

Kailee was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was stating, "Well as you saw earlier.... stuff can be missed on accident." With that she was just diving under water once again and swimming away from him.

Mac nodded his head lightly and watched her swim. He did shift so that he could lightly kick the water to work on helping his knee

Kailee was just surfacing after a moment in time and letting out a small breath of air before she was swimming back over to the side of the pool once again.

Kailee was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "There is no need to be so on edge. I'm fine."

Kailee was just giving a faint smile before she was stating that she was thankful that he seemed to be worry about her.

Kailee was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting that she would take a look at his xrays and scans, see if she couldn't spot something that had been missed.

Kailee was giving a nod of her head and for the few hours she seemed to enjoy the pool before she was emerging from the water, and wrapping a towel around herself. Her eyes gazed out the window for a moment in time, just watching the clouds in the distance. It seemed like there was a storm that was sweeping in.

Kailee was just stating that she could help close up the shudders, it wouldn't take long at all.

Back
Top Bottom