Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

Marcel cried out as he felt the other pet grab his wrist and yank him up from where he was sitting, and felt himself being flung across to the examination table. Dear God, he was going to be raped? "N-no! Let me go!" He cried out, wriggling against the straps. And that laugh. . . The pet gave a low growl. It grated against his ears, and he wanted to punch the other man. He didn't want this pet to be raping him. Even if he was hot. "Don't touch me!" He hissed, flinching away from his touch when he felt the skirt of the outfit being pushed up his ass. God, Marcel looked hot strapped down like that, ass raised in that enticing way, the plug still vibrating in his ass.

Mark pressed against the plug with one hand, the other putting pressure on Marcel's stomach, a cruel grin splashed over his features. "I don't think so, you look like a fuck toy, it wouldn't be right to leave you on a shelf." He said, hardening at the sight. "It's a shame though, all that cum'll have you lubed... it's a lot more fun dry." He enjoyed the shouts of pain it caused, taking the tight hole dry... but this would do. "The Vet's got a lot of paperwork to go through, I have plenty of time to enjoy you."

A sharp cry of almost-pain issued from his lips when he felt the pressure on his stomach, feeling the plug being pushed in him. Granted, Marcel was a fuck-toy. . . but only to David, and maybe to Jay. "N-not your damn fuck toy!" He snapped, still straining against the straps. He shuddered when he heard Mark talk about how it was more fun. . . dry. The first time that had happened was when David first fucked him - that hurt like a fucking bitch, and he could barely even take him. "Leave m-me the fuck alone!" At least he wasn't going to shove his dick in beside the plug. A shudder ran through him at that thought.

"Nn, you've gotten a lot of use haven't you... I wonder if you're even still tight..." He questioned, sliding a finger in next to the lug to see how easily Marcel would stretch. He moved to the drawers, looking for anything interesting. He plugs shape would make it awkward, but... He pulled out large dildo and smiled, "Doc's well stocked I see." he said as he slid the plug out, pressing the larger toy to Marcel's hole. his hand flat against the bottom, he very suddenly shoved the foot long toy as deep as it would go with as much force as he could, carefully watching for the reaction he craved. Hie own thick length matched that of the toy fairly well, and Marcel would have to take both soon enough. For now though, it was hot just toying with the pet.

A lot of use? Marcel pouted slightly - he was torn between taking that as a compliment, and as an insult. And dammit, he sure as hell was still tight - he'd have to be in order to have entertained either Jay or David for any length of time. He gave a small squeak when he felt the finger in next to the plug, and instinctively jerked his hips backwards against it. And yes, well. . . Well-stocked. To put it lightly.

Marcel exhaled as he felt the plug being pulled out, but felt something else being pressed against his entrance. "W-what the hell is tha-!" His breath caught in his throat when he felt the joy being forced into his tight entrance. "O-oh, fuck!!" He cried out, arching his back in pain and pleasure. That felt much bigger than Jay's cock - maybe two inches or so bigger. He whimpered in slight pain, and let himself fall on top of the table again.

"Mmm, that's right, take it like the god damned bitch you are." He spat, pushing the toy in all the way before pressing down on it, his own fat cock pressing into the small gap between the toy and the edge of Marcel's hole. It took several thrusts, complete blunt force before the tip was finally in. "How do like that you little cocksucker?" He asked, still pushing into Marcel mercilessly.

The tiny pet was crying out in pain when the dildo was pushed all the way in - oh, hell, that was too big and it was uncomfortable. "W-wait! Stop that!" He cried out, feeling the edge of the other's cock press against his hole besides the dildo. Marcel uttered a small scream when he felt the the tip of the other's huge cock enter his entrance. And he was still forcing himself in! "Please. . stop! It hurts too much!" He cried out, trying to pull himself forward and away from him. But the masochistic side of him was urging Mark on, wanting to be called a bitch, wanting to be abused.

"Does it? It feels damned good to me." He said, giving another sudden jerk that gained him a few inches. He slid out a bit, the toy moving with him, before pushing in again, gaining more and more depth with no regard to the pet's pain, other than to enjoy the screams. "Want to rest for a minute?" He offered, "Tell me, who's a slutty little cock fucking nurse?" He asked, wanting to hear Marcel say it, "Who's the bitch that bends over for anyone willing to bang him?" He asked, sitting still a moment to hear the response.

He lay there, panting for a few seconds until he felt the other slide out slightly, and breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he'd stop completely. Oh, how wrong he was. Instead, he felt Mark shove right back in, forcing another few inches inside, and earning another loud scream of pain from Marcel. "R-rest, plaese. . " He whimpered, unclenching his fists, finding that he had dug his nails into his palms. He peered over his shoulder at Mark. "I. . . I am." He was still panting, and gave a low whimper. "I am! Oh, God, I'm a slutty little cockfucking nurse! I'm a little bitch who'll let anyone with a huge cock fuck him!" Marcel cried out, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Mm, damned right." He said, punctuating the last word with another firm shove as he buried his length completely in the pet's ass, feeling the tight walls stretching around him. "Tell me how much you love to be fucked." He said as he began slowly sliding out, the toy moving with him. once he and the toy were both in danger of slipping out entirely, he pushed both back into the slutty little nurse, full force, only to repeat the action with growing speed again and again. "Mmmm, that's fucking good isn't it... you'd better not cum until I tell you too, or I'll make you drink it." He threatened firmly.

"I. . . I love being fucked," Marcel managed to murmur. "Every single time possible. . . I love having a cock in my slutty ass." Okay, so maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but whatever made the other guy happy, right? Marcel tensed instinctively when he felt the huge cock buried completely inside of him along with the dildo. And, oh God, he just kept at it. . . faster and faster and with even more force than before. "Nngh. . .I-it's good. . . very good," he cried out, moving his own hips now, feeling that his own cock was erect and dripping against the table, and rubbed it against the table. He didn't care now - he wanted to be fucking humiliated, and abused. God, any more and he'd fucking cum all over the damn examination table.

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear." He paused only a second to switch on the vibrator in the dildo, giving a moan of pleasure at the vibrations against his length as he thrust in again and again. He wanted the little bitch to cum. He wanted to make him lick it up from where ever it fell.

And Marcel just couldn't help it - inbetween the now vibrating dildo, the cock in his ass, and rubbing his own erection against the smooth surface of the table. . . With a shuddering cry, the pet came all over the table, feeling it twitch against his skin slightly as he collapsed onto the table, grunting slightly as he felt Mark continuing to fuck him. "F-fuck. . ." He whimpered, feeling his entire body shake. "God, please fuck my slutty ass even harder!" He cried out loudly, his hands clenched into fists again.

Mark was slamming into the pet, burying himself entirely with every thrust. "You little shit, I told you not to until I said..." He shouted, bringing a hand down hard on Marcel's ass, the renewed tightness making it all the better. Every harsh thrust was paired with a smack now until finally he came. Cum flowed for a rather long time as he added his donation to Marcel's ongoing collection, having a rather large load and no place better for it. Finally he slid out, the still vibrating dildo still buzzing away as it acted as a plug. "Now... clean up the mess you made, I want every last drop in you. If you miss even a speck, you'll get to crawl all the way into the waiting room with a dildo up your ass, on your hands and knees, and tell your master exactly, in detail, what I did to you, and how much you liked it."

The pet shuddered as his ass was struck, and again and again and again in conjunction with each thrust of the older 'pet'. He sure as hell didn't act like a pet. And then he felt him cumming into his ass, felt his abdomne bulge even more - oh, God, how much cum did Mark have? How much cum was in him, now? Marcel was panting when he felt Mark finally slide out of him, the vibrator sliding into place and plugging his ass. Marcel glanced up at him, and gave a small nod, moving away to lick up his own cum, on all fours like a dog, like the bitch that he was. Marcel glanced at his stomach, completely bulging now, and noticed that there was cum there as well. Oh well, it blended in with the white of his nurse outfit. He glanced up at the tattoed pet. "Did I do okay? Did I get it all?" He asked fearfully. He wondered what Jay (hell, David!) would say if he knew about this.

Mark searched for any trace, anything that could incriminate the bitch, and finally he noticed the bit on Marcel's bulging stomach. "You bloated little cunt, right there..." He pointed to it, wiping it off with his finger and smearing it on Marcel's cheek He pulled the dress up around Marcel's chest, then opened the door. "Go on, go tell your precious vet what you've been up to."

Marcel whimpered as he felt the cum on his distended stomach whiped off and then onto his cheek. And it wasn't helping that he still had a vibrator turned on 'high' in his ass, either. He gave a small shudder as the outfit was pulled up around his chest, and then got onto his hands and knees and crawled out of the room, wondering if Mark was going to follow him to make sure he did. But regardless, the pet made his way out of the room and to what he assumed was Jay's office, crawling in, ass in the air.

"U-uhm. . . J-Jay?" Marcel had no idea how the other man was going to take this.

Jay was seated on his desk, a large wad of cash in hand. He looked over as Marcel entered, Mark following closely, snickering the entire time. The man in the chair turned bright red and began frantically apologizing as he handed Jay another large wad of bills.

Jay shoed both of them out of the office, pocketing the money and shutting the door. "I see you're having fun." He said as he moved through his desk, finding a plug. "Hold still..." He switched the vibrator out for a plug, then pulled Marcel to his feet, fixing the outfit. "God, you're so damned hot..." He said as he wrapped his arms around the small pet, "I planned on joining before things went to far, to make sure he wouldn't hurt you too badly, but I got a bit carried away here." He stepped back, resting a hand on Marcel's stomach, "Look how full you are..." He purred as he rubbed Marcel's stomach, thinking over how many men had helped to fill his little pet, and the day wasn't quite over yet.

"Would you be up for a small group?" He asked, wanting to push the boy to his limit, and then some. "The client has two lovely pets... she wants me to take care of them while she gets her hair done... you can take three people, can't you?" He asked with a smile, as if Marcel really had a choice.

This was humiliating, but a serious turn-on at the same time (damn, he really was turning into a slut, wasn't he?). "You keep sex toys in your desk?" He asked, sounding slightly appalled. Did Jay just have sex toys scattered throughout the entire fucking clinic, just in case?! He stood up as Jay fixed his outfit, and he reached down, pulling the stockings back up his leg, thankful that there wasn't a run in them.

Marcel leaned against him as he felt Jay wrap his arms around his slender waist. "No, it's alright. . . Didn't hurt too badly," he murmured, then righted himself as Jay stepped back to rub a hand over his stomach. It was a strangely sensual motion - and hell, the day wasn't even fucking over yet. He had about a day and a half worth of cum in him. He glanced up at Jay, a little apprehensive at the thought of a . . . of an honest to God orgy. He blushed slightly. "I. . . I suppose so," he said, shifting from one foot to the other. After all, he did just have the equivalent of two cocks forced into his tight hole.

What's another, right?

"They're all over my office, given the nature of my clients and their pets. A lot happens here." He said with a small smile. "Go get yourself cleaned up, he left you a mess didn't he... the closet there has all kinds of outfits, choose anything you like."

Marcel hesitated slightly, then peered up at Jay. "Is it ah. . . possible for Mark to come back?" He mumbled, looking a little embarassed at having enjoyed the rough treatment of the other pet. But he gave a quick nod, then turned away to clean himself up and to pick out a new outfit. When he returned, he simply chose another nurse outfit, replacing the stocking with garters instead, and taller heels that gave him a slightly more slutty look, even having gone as far to tease his hair slightly. Definately a slut.

"I could call him back any time, I'm sure his master wouldn't mind." He left the room to bill the client and have the pets moved to the examination room before returning to get Marcel. He smiled at the slutty look, stealing a kiss before letting him know the pets were waiting.

Marcel gave a small smile as he was given an affectionate kiss, and then followed Jay back to the examination room, feeling somewhat sore from Mark fucking his ass like that. Mm, at least Jay would be enjoying all of this. Inside the examination room, Marcel did indeed find two pets.

Azrael gave an irritated sigh, unable to believe that his Mistress had left him here, with a vet - honestly! - of all things. I mean, she could've hired a sitter, or something. . . But no. A vet. Ah well - he had heard about this vet - he apparently offered pets for pleasure after the examination. A small smirk lifted his lips at that thought. It'd prove interesting, if nothing else. Azrael himself was tall, standing over six feet, and quite old for a pet - he was in his mid-twenties. Bleached blonde hair hung in his eyes, and he had a slight stubble along with a myriad of piercings - snakebites, surface piercings, and gauges in his ears.

"Ooh, pretty pet," he cooed, seeing Marcel enter the room, and seeing the tiny pet (God, he was small! He could've only been, what? Five two?) give him a somewhat fearful glance. "At least we're going to have fun, right?" He asked, glancing at his fellow 'sibling' - his Mistress' other pet.

"Nn, a nurse?" The other pet, Neiko, nodded. "A lot of fun..." He agreed. He was about a head shorter than his 'brother', with vivid blue hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. He wore a knee length black coat over jeans. Heavy black boots made him appear almost as tall as Azrael, and he had peircings almost anywhere they'd fit, including a tongue ring. Under the coat he had a large light blue koi tattooed over his chest.

Jay shut and locked the door, leaning against it with a grin, one hand resting on Marcel's shoulder. "I hope you really are alright with this love, 'cause it's too late to turn back."

Azrael smirked, folding his arms over his bare chest, wearing only a pair of baggy jeans. "He's a cute nurse, very cute," he added, then reached out to pull Marcel into his lap, nuzzling into his neck. "We're going to have fun, aren't we?" He asked, breathing into the pet's ear. Marcel shuddered as he felt the metal rings brush against the shell of his ear, and squeaked slightly when he felt cold hands run up his legs, then underneath the skirt of the outfit - which, really, wasn't that much of a skirt.

"Nngh. . ." Marcel shifted slightly in Azrael's lap, glancing at Kay fearfully, eyes wide. He had no choice, now, obviously. But he was. . . he was afraid, yes. Shifting in the blonde's lap, he could feel a rising erection straining against the pants.

"I'd like to keep you, really," Azrael murmured, then glanced at Neiko. "Come on, join in." His hand pressed against the slightly distended stomach. "Certainly enough of him to go around for the three of us, right?" He asked, smirking at his brother and at Jay. Hey - the vet offered, and he was certainly going to take advantage of such a delicious offer. Marcel, on the other hand, was wincing slightly in pain from the pressure on his bulging stomach. He squirmed even more in the blonde's lap. "Stop squirming," he muttered, arching his hips and grinding his large bulge against the pet's ass. Mm, what a delicious thought that was - shoving his huge cock up the pet's ass. And maybe Neiko would join in as well, somehow forcing his cock in.

Oh, God, yes. That was a fucking hot image.

Back
Top Bottom