Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

"Think we'll both fit? Maybe all fit?" He asked, glancing at Jay, who for the time being, was content to watch. Neiko moved in front of Marcel, his hand moving up his thigh and over the small pet's erection. He slid the coat off and tossed it aside, undoing his zipper to free his own impressive length, only just starting to harden. "Get me hard Nurse." He ordered, burying a hand in Macel's hair and pulling his face toward the length. "Just think, the more wet I am, the less it will hurt, right?"

Jay sat on the counter, his hand resting between his legs as he watched the three get acquainted. "If he can't obey there are punishment tools in the cabinet there, just try not to leave any permanent marks." He said with a grin, pointing to the lower cabinet.

Azrael gave a small purr, eyeing his brother as he took the coat off. "Oh, we'll all fit. . . All three of us." Marcel stiffened when he heard that, fear shooting up his spine. Wait, wait. All three of them? In his already abused ass? Oh, God. Nononono. He shook his head furiously until his hair was grabbed and his face jerked forward against the hardening erection. His warm breath ghosted over the head of the erection, eyes wide with fear.

But he swallowed, and jerked a nod, and hesitantly licked the head, before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. Azrael frowned, and jerked him forward slightly. "I'm sure you can do better than that," he chastised, then perked up at the thought of 'punishment' tools. Marcel, frightened by the thought of 'punishment', took even more of teh huge length into his mouth, feeling the huge head bump against the back of his throat.

"No permanaent marks? Because you don't want your pet to bear scars, or because he doesn't belong to you?" He asked slyly, continuing to grind his erection against Marcel's ass, before moving him off slightly to unzip his own pants, fishing his cock out, rubbing the fat head against his ass. "Are you still tight, pet? Are you still tight after being fucked so many times?" He asked in a low, husky voice. He glanced at Jay. "Well, vet? Is he?"

"His master left him with me for the week." Jay said with a slight shrug, "Now shut your damned mouth before I put something long, fat, and hard in it. He's definitely tight, but if you want him tighter, we can enter together." He said as he freed his hard length and moved over to them, positioning himself so their lengths rubbed together and over Marcel's hole.

Neiko ran his hand through Marcel's hair again,as if petting him, before holding his head still and forcing himself down the pet's throat. "Mmmm, fuck yeah... suck it bitch."

Azrael scowled at the implied threat (HE didn't particularly enjoy having a cock being shoved down his throat), but gave a small shrug as he moved over, moaning slightly as he felt the second cock rubbing beside his own. Marcel gave a small groan around the length in his throat - this was bound to be slightly more pleasant than having a vibrator and a cock in him, but it would still hurt like hell.

"Mm, this is just as good, but still. . ." Azrael held the pet's hips to stop him from moving too much from Neiko's own thrusts, and pressed the head against the hole after quickly moving the plug. "Well, slut, ready?" As Marcel could really answer with a large erection in his mouth and down his throat. He stared up at Neiko's eyes - perhaps now he appreciated the long periods of time David gave him to recuperate before each harsh fucking. This was hard on a pet.

Jay reached down, using his hands to properly spread Marcel, beginning to push into him, his erection being pressed firmly against Azrael's as he did so. "Doesn't matter if he's ready does it?" He asked, "Pull him down..."

Neiko, who was watching them intently as his length throbbed in Marcel's mouth rested his hands on the boy's shoulders, giving him a firm shoved that forced him to take in the first inch or two of the men beneath him. He slid out of Marcel's mouth, knowing he'd get a lot more teeth than tongue when the boy started bouncing. "Use your hands." He ordered, resting his own arms on Marcel's shoulders, ready to push him down on the cocks even more if it looked like it was needed.

Azrael gave a low hiss of pleasure while Marcel groaned in pain at the double intrusion. Az gave a sick grin - a twisted smirk, if you will, and gave a small nod. "That's true. .." And with a small grunt, the blonde jerked Marcel's hips down, impaling him on both erections at the same time, with the blonde uttering a deep moan as he did so. Fuck, the pet was tight! He gave another small grunt, face twisting slightly as he encountered resistence. Dammit, was he so damn tight no more than a few inches could be forced in?

Marcel gave a small grunt as he was shoved onto the two cocks, whimpering when the one in his mouth was taken away. He shuddered, feeling the heavy hands on his shoulders, but he nodded anyway and raised a small and shaking hand, wrapping his fingers around the warm and throbbinng flesh, jerking the man off. At least he wasn't getting a third cock shoved up his tight hole. That would've hurt like hell.

Neiko fully intended on joining the other two, but he'd been trying to wait for them to get settle din the boy first. Waiting though, proved to difficult as he saw the expressions the pet went through and before long, he gave in. "Hold him still." He said to the other two as he shifted, his fingers rubbing against the hole, pulling it open further still as he pressed the tip of his throbbing length into the small space he had created. He rested his hands over Azrael's jerking the boy down again as he thrusted into him, trying again and again until finally his cock, lubricated slightly with saliva, slid in just enough to hide the tip from view. "Uhng, we've got to be able to get him further down than this..." He insisted, his erection pulsing against the other two as he continued to push his way in until he was about even with the other two. "Any ideas?" He asked, reaching around to jerk off the slutty little nurse, more to occupy his hands than to pleasure him.

"Let's let him do some of the work." Jay said, ruffling Marcel's hair, "If you can't get us all in, all the way, we'll fill you like this and you'll go another night with the plug." He threatened, giving Marcel's stomach a rough push t emphasize how uncomfortable it would be. "I'd start pushing back if I were you."

He was gasping by the time he felt Neiko's cockhead slide into his entrance, and he was whimpering with pain by the time he had somehow managed to force even a fraction of his length inside. Some of the pain, however, was relieved by his own length being stroked by Neiko. Azrael shifted his hips slightly, smirking as he heard the cry of pain coming from the pet's lips. And damn - having two other cocks rubbing up against his inside the pet's tight hole sure did feel fucking good. He'd have to come back to this vet more often.

"No, you're right. We can force more in," he said, brushing his lips against the nape of Marcel's neck. "What do you say, slut? Think you can force yourself onto us even more?" But Marcel was whimpering from pain, and he shook his head, even as Jay ruffled his hair, panic registering on his face at the thought of having three large loads of cum in him, in addition to what was already in him, plus the plug.

"I, I can't do it!" He cried, clenching his hands in pain. Azrael rolled his eyes, then grasped his hips once more.

"No?" He grunted, pulling the pet down even more - perhaps forcing another inch and a half in of all three lengths. "What about now?" He asked over the pet's cry of pain.

Jay and Neiko let out loud moans as they slid in deeper, "Think about it, you manage this, you'll be bale to get all of that out of you and have a nice long rest... that, and the sooner you get us all the way ,the sooner you'll have three cocks hitting your prostate." Jay said in a soft seductive tone, trying to offer further incentive. Neiko was still offering that momentary relief to Marcel's length, but his hand moved away to grip the boys shoulders.

"He's so fucking tight... I don't think he can take it." Neiko said with a hint of disappointment, "I hope we don't break him, I definitely want to play with him again some time. Try bouncing, you sexy little whore." He urged, squeezing Marcel's length in his hand again.

Marcel whimpered, but the incentive was there, so the pet tried to push himself down - he'd probably be bleeding by the end of this, and if not - at the very least very, very sore. Ah, but the hand away from his length. . .How disappointed. Regardless, Marcel tried to force himself down on the three men even more, grunting with the effort that it took, although Azrael's hands pushing down on his shoulders certainly did help quite a bit.

"Oh, no, he'll definately fit. He's a whore - he can't break." Azrael gave a cruel laugh. "And don't worry, we'll be back to play with him again," he added smugly, relishing the mixed cry of pleasure and pain from Marcel when Neiko squeezed his length. But Marcel did take Neiko's suggestion, and attempted to bounce on all three cocks, gasping.

Neiko let out another little moan of pleasure, at both the depth they were gaining and at the prospect of coming back again. His hands helped Marcel as the little slut bounced over them, gaining more and more ground with every bounce until finally... Finally those cute little ass cheeks held three pulsing cocks, all buried to the hilt. Neiko pulled out his phone, flipping it open and selecting the camera feature. "For memories." He said as he snapped first a picture of their 'nurse' and then one from underneath, of the three cocks buried in him. "That's fucking hot..." He said, admiring the shot.

Jay reached over, snagging a riding crop from the drawer. He smacked it lightly against his hand, satisfied by the loud 'crack' it made. With a cruel grin he brought it down on Marcel's very full stomach, "I don't believe anyone said you could stop." he hissed, "Keep moving." He handed the crop off to Az, figuring he'd enjoy it more, and he also had better access to their pet's backside.

Marcel was shuddering in pain, a strange mixture of pain and pleasure falling from his lips when he finally felt . . .Oh, God, all three cocks had somehow managed to fit into his ass. He was gasping in embarassment when he saw that Neiko was taking pictures of him - one from underneath and. . .He blushed. Azrael nodded approvingly when Neiko took those pictures, moving over to glance over his shoulder. "Oh, you're right - that is fucking hot as hell."

It'd be good masturbating material until they came back for another visit. But now, Azrael jerked his hips, making the pet groan. "Go on, you heard the vet. Fucking move your ass or we'll fuck you until you bleed," he threatened, and Marcel gave a frightened look over his shoulder at them, then shuddered as he continued to bounce up and down on all three erections, mewling in pleasure. God - the pet was just so fucking tight it was almost painful, but it was just so damn worth it. . . A cruel grin lit Az's features. It'd be a fucking miracle if Marcel was still tight after this..

Marcel screamed when he felt the riding crop strike against his stomach, a red mark appearing on his skin. He whimpered afterwards when he saw that Jay was handing the crop to Azrael. The blonde smirked, then smacked Marcel's stomach, much harder than when Jay had hit it. "You know what, pet? We're going to all fucking cum in you, and force you to keep it in. Because seeing you in pain is just far too much fun, slut." Az continued to hit Marcel on his bloated stomach with the riding crop, then glanced at Neiko. "Enjoying his screams?" He purred.

Neiko watched intently as white skin turned red, savoring the screams of pain. "Mmm, they're lovely... hit him again... I think he likes it." He reached up, pinching Marcel's nipples between his fingers, "Are you a slutty masochistic little cunt?" he asked with a coo, pushing up as Marcel came down. "God, just wait 'till he cums... tightening around three cocks...?" He purred at the thought, his hand sinking to rub Marcel's length again. "It should feel good, three if us hitting your prostate? Let us hear how good it is."

Azrael gave a knowing smirk, and did as Neiko asked, hitting him harshly again. "He does sound lovely when he screams. . ." He aknowledged. Marcel, however, shivered when he felt those lithe fingers pinching his nipples, and he nodded madly.

"Yes, yes," he agreed quickly. "I am a slutty masochistic cunt. I'm your cunt, your bitch, your whore, whatever. . ." He breathed, arching his hips just as Azrael pushed him down once more, moaning loudly as Neiko wrapped his hand around his cock. Really, he could get used to all this dirty-talk and rough fucking and sluttyness. He really could. "Fuck, I'm your little pussy bitch, just fuck me hard and make me scream. Nngh, fuck me so hard I'll be sore for weeks."

Even Azrael had to moan at the thought of when he would cum and the prospect of the pet being sore for weeks on end - God, that would be fucking amazing. He gave the pet's stomach another harsh slap, leaving even more welts on his pale skin. "Nnnnggghhh. . .Oh, yes, it feels so fucking good," Marcel cried out, wincing as Azrael hit him again with the riding crop.

Neiko enjoyed listening to the pet, "Mmm, I could definitely get used to this." He said as he took a few more pictures. Then set it on the counter on video setting, wanting to be able to watch the grand finale again and again later.

Jay pulled Marcel forward, kissing him passionately as they all thrusted into the slut, their hard cocks pulsing against each other. "What would your master say if he saw this?" Jay asked, "How would he punish you?"

Azrael was thrilled with Neiko taking pictures and then recording the entire thing. He turned to his brother, and turned his head, pressing his pierced lips fiercely against the others, growling deep in his throat as Marcel continued to bounce on top of all three of them. "You're brilliant, recording this, you know that," he finally murmured finally, then glanced briefly at Marcel, this time flicking the crop against his sensitive length, enjoying the squeal of pain he emitted.

The pet kissed Jay back, purring slightly. Finally he pulled back when he heard the question, eyes wide. "Nngh. . .M-master would. . .Punish me. Give me to people to rape me. . .Then he'd fuck me, so hard, but never let me cum. . .Over and over and over. . . Punish me - he'd hurt me." He gave a small shudder. "But I'd enjoy it," he added, pushing down hard on the three pulsing cocks, feeling them twitch inside of him, moaning as he felt them press against his prostate.

Jay grinned, "We'll have to show him then, won't we. Let him see what his little cock sucker's been up to."

Neiko returned the kiss passionately, moving to kiss his neck and up to his ear as Az smacked the pet's sensitive length. "Mm, I'm getting so close... let's make the little fucker cum... and after?" His voice fell to a husky whisper, "Wanna take the vet?" he asked, too quiet for Jay to hear.

Marcel perked up at that, and nodded, eyes glinting. "Definately. . ." He breathed, then arched his back as Azrael had hit his length with the crop again, and he tensed, clenching around the cocks in his ass as he came, his own seed spraying onto the floor in front of him.

Azrael smirked against the other's lips, then gave a low, throaty chuckle when he felt the lips against his neck. Mm, he was good at kissing. He smirked. "Our pet is cumming, and oh, fuck! He's so fucking tight now!" He gasped, and felt his cock twitch madly, and filled the pet with his own cum, watching Marcel's stomach swell slightly even as he came. Then he whispered back to Neiko. "Definately. He's never had any cocks up his ass ever before - he's going to be damn tight."

Jay moaned loudly, oblivious to what the other two were planning as thier lengths were squeezed together. He came hard with the other two, watching as Marcel's stomach visibly grew larger with their cum.

Between the tightness and seeing the other two reach their peak, along with the idea of fucking the vet's unused hole... Neiko joined them, pressing into Marcel as he came for the first time in a long time. "Oh... shit..." He groaned as he rode out the orgasm, his eyes closed as he enjoyed every second of it. "Let's strap the pet to the table, he can watch, but we don't want him running to get help." Not that he'd get far, as full as he was. Neiko glanced to the camera, theyd caught it on film, and they'd film the rape too.

Azrael nodded, then kissed Marcel's neck as he finished cumming with a grunt. He gave the pet's stomach a harsh slap, feeling it wobble. "Well pet, how much cum do you think you have in you?" He grinned. "A good couple gallons, at least," he chuckled. He reached over Jay, and searched around for a larger plug, and lifted the tiny pet up, and forcefully shoved the plug into the abused hole. He pressed down on the stomach, hearing Marcel moan in discomfort. The pet's stomach bulged a good seven or eight inches now. "You sexy bitch, you," he teased, then carried the pet over to the examination table, strapping him down. "Now, you be good, and stay there." Not that he had any choice. . .

The blonde slapped his hands together, as if cleaning them, and glanced at Jay, who was still hard. "Well, look at you vet, still hard and horny, aren't you." He walked over to Jay, and sat down on his lap, grinding against him. "We recorded all three of us fucking that little pet - he's a sexy little slut, isn't he?" He whispered into Jay's ear. He glanced at Neiko, and smirked slightly, then leaned against Jay. "So, have you ever had a cock in your cute ass before?" He asked, his smirk cruel now.

Marcel, on the other hand, watched in fascination. Oh, God, was Jay going to get raped by Azrael and Neiko? He knew Jay had barely even consented having that vibrating plug in him when David ordered it, but to get raped and possibl fucked in his ass at the same time by the two brothers. . .? This was going to be an interesting turnout.

Jay groaned as Az ground into his erection, "No, and I don't plan t...Mmmff!"

His words were interrupted as Neiko took advantage of his open mouth. "If you dare bite we'll post this video all over the net. Clean me off, your pet left me a mess." He glanced down at Az, "He's not doing so well, think he needs to be on the bad end of that crop to cooperate?" he asked, pushing himself further into the protesting Vet's mouth. "Are we both gonna take him then? I don't mind sharing, not with you anyway."

Azrael laughed when the vet moaned. Right, he didn't plan on having any cocks up his ass anytime soon. . .Well, that was going to fucking change, wouldn't it? He glanced at Neiko - oh, yes. "Why, yes, I think he does need to be punished with the crop." He pulled Jay away from Neiko briefly, then pushed the vet onto the floor, on his hands and knees, pulling his slacks down to his ankles as he did so, then grabbed the crop.

"And, I, unlike you, have no problem whipping someone until they scream and bleed," Azrael said quietly, flicking the end of the crop against Jay's ass and thighs, then looked at Neiko. "God ahead and fuck his mouth first, then we can fuck his virgin ass." And with that, he raised his arm and brought the crop down on Jay's flesh, then glanced at Marcel, smiling malevolently at him. "Oh, yes, slut. I want you to count how many whip your vet, or we'll rape your ass again. Start counting," he ordered as he turned his attention back to Jay's ass, and began to whip him once more, hearing Marcel counting behind him.

Jay shouted in pain at each strike, shuddering at Az's words. Watching the vet get thrown to his knees and the crop lashed against is skin was one hell of a turn on. Jay tried to pull away, but Neiko grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him back into place before he could get very far. "Alrightm we've tested your reflexes, now say 'ah'..." He said in a sweet tone, mimicking that of a doctor.

When Jay refused to open his mouth, Neiko casually held his nose until he was forced to, then pushed himself in. "The better you do, the sooner we'll let you go." He promised sweetly. Jay finally seemed to give in slightly as he actually began to suck on Neiko's length,

Azrael gave a small sigh, eying the delicious sight of Jay sucking off his brother. He trailed the end of the riding crop down the vet's spine, smiling to himself at the sight. The man's ass was red, and there were large welts crisscrossing it. "Your ass looks so fucking hot, right now," he said, laughing slightly. Turning the crop over in his hands, he spread the man's ass, then pushed the end of the riding crop into the tight hole, shoving in more than half of the handle viciously.

"Does it hurt?" He purred, leaning over Jay. He glanced at his ass - there was some blood running down his leg. He wiped it away, and smeared it on his face. "See, you're even bleeding. You're going to be so fucking tight when we rape the hell out of you. . ."

His ass stung painfully and he could taste his own pet on Neiko's length, but somehow being at the mercy of the two pets was... hot. He screamed around Neiko as the crop was shoved in and Neiko shoved himself down Jay's throat as far as he could get to shut him up.

Jay looked horrified by the blood and tried to shout his protests, shaking his head 'no'. Of course, this only made it feel better for Neiko. "Mm, Az, you shouldn't be left out..." he said affectionately as he wrapped his free arm around Az's waist, "Let me get you wet too, then we can take him together, yeah?" He said, offering his brother his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom