Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

Marcel's orgasm as enough to push Jay over the edge, and he let out a long moan as he filled Marcel. He pulled out, putting a hand over Marcel's mouth to force him to swallow it. David didn't slow down as Marcel came, and it took several thrusts into that tight ass for him to finally cum, filling his pet will long thick strings, a larger load than his usual. "Hand me the plug." He ordered Jay. Jay did so, glad to get rid of it, and David slid out and crammed the plug in again, still vibrating. "Glad to see you're taking such good care of him. Marcel, clean me off." He commanded, his length still dripping as Jay fixed his clothes.

Pale grey eyes widened when he felt Jay cumming in him, and he panicked slightly when he felt the hand over his mouth - oh, God, he was expected to swallow such a large load? But most of it had already slid down his throat, so no matter. He swallowed just in time to cry out when he felt his Master cumming in his ass - much more cum than usual, and he fell to his chest, shaking in surprise and pleasure. And dammit, that plug was still vibrating in his ass when he felt David roughly shove it into him! "Nngh!" Good God, how much cum could he carry around? The nurses uniform felt tighter already. But now Marcel sat up, and turned around.

"Yes Master," he purred, taking David's large cock in hand as he licked up the veiny shaft, sucking off the cum. Dammit, what he would do for Jay to spank his ass right now. . . Then he took the bulbous head into his mouth, sucking on it while glancing up at his Master, hoping that he was enjoying this.

Jay moved over to them, lifting Marcel's hips to feel how much larger his stomach had gotten. "You got your socks dirty." he said with mild irritation, bringing a hand down hard across Marcel's rear, pressing the plug in with the impact. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed the soft white flesh turn pink. That... was hot. "Count them. If you stammer or lose count, we'll start over. For now, you've got ten." He said before bringing his hand down again.

David was moaning softly at the attention to his length, and watching appreciatively as his pet was punished.

The pet could say anything, except gasp when he felt the hand come down on his bare ass, when he felt the plug being pushed in slightly. "One. . ." Oh, god, that felt good. "Two. . ." Fuck, he was getting turned on again. Concentrate on Master, please him and try to keep count. "Nngh, t-three. . ." Fuck, he stammered. He glanced up at David; at least his Master was enjoying him getting spanked and being punished (well, Marcel was definately enjoying it as well). Maybe now Master wouldn't mind sharing with Jay.

David grinned, "Start over." he said as Jay brought his hand down again, the pink skin turning red under the swats. "And get your mouth back where it belongs." He said as he shoved Marcel's head back onto his length. "Only come off me when you're counting."

He nodded frantically, feeling the skin of his ass burn slightly. Damn, it hurt - but it was a pleasant hurt. So Marcel took his Master's cock in his mouth again as his head was shoved closer to the erection, pulling back to count. "One." He resumed sucking on the large cock. "Two." God, he wanted his Master to cum again. "Three." And so on, until he finally managed to reach ten and his ass hurt so much from the force of the blows but he loved it, the sick little masochistic pet. And, to top it all off, Marcel's erection was hard and aching again.

Jay gave him a final smack for good measure just as David came, even more than the first time. He slid out as he went limp. "Swallow that. I've got to catch my flight." He said as he zipped up and left.

"Stay hard Marcel, my first client would love to pleasure you." Jay suggested.

Marcel swallowed as David came into his mouth, and stayed there on his hands and knees as Jay gave him was final smack. He whimpered as David left the room, and let himself collapse onto the floor, panting, careful not to put too much pressure on his stomach. "Aa-alright. . ." Dammit, why did his Master have to be such a bastard? With a small sigh, the pet hauled himself to his feet, still hard.

"Client, or pet?" He asked, a little confused.

"Pet, sorry, I should have been more clear. I think after that mess you deserve a little pleasure, don't you?" He said as he grabbed a towel and started to clean off Marcel the best he could. He pressed lightly on Marcel's stomach, "How does it feel, having so much in you?" He asked, kissing Marcel's cheek affectionately.

"Ah, they're here. Go wait in the first examination room, where I took you yesterday. Once I'm done checking out the pet, he'll be yours to play with for a while while I bill the client."

"I. . . True. . ." Marcel admitted. Although having his Master fuck him was probably the best thing that could've happened all day today. God, David was just so. . . "Good," he breathed out, and closed his eyes. Dammit, he wish his Master hadn't left. Just stayed, and doled out the punishment to Marcel for pleasuring someone else and he would've far preferred that. . .

"Alright." The pet gave a quick nod, and fixed his stockings quickly and the little dress before heading to the examination room, eyeing the pet that waited there with curiosity. He was certainly cute, and adorable. 'The kind Master would've liked,' he thought bitterly. The pet eyed Marcel briefly, before turning away, a rather snooty look on his face.

God, Marcel wanted to slap that pet. He was obviously one of the pampered pets - the one that got whatever he wanted as soon as his eyes teared up. Marcel shifted slightly, still feeling the plug vibrate in his ass. He would definately still be hard - in fact, the front of the skirt was still tented. And he would definately have that second pet suck him off.

And then maybe he would beg for Jay to fuck his ass again.

Jay entered the room, smiling at the pair. "Alright, sit back..." He ran through the typical check up, "You're perfectly healthy, and we have time to spare, how would you like to play with us?" He asked, sitting back on the counter and glancing back at Marcel with a soft smile.

The new pet - Gabriel - tilted his head to one side, a small look of confusion on his face. "Play?" He asked, a little confused, and now Marcel stepped forward, and pulled the blonde off of the examination table and down to his knees. A little of shock swept across Gabriel's face as his knees hit the cold floor.

"Yes, play. Now - I'm sure your Master's taught you how to suck cock before, hasn't he?" Marcel lifted the hem of his skirt with one hand, his other bringing the other pet's face closer to his erection. A look of disgust crossed Gabriel's face.

"Not Master. Mistress," he murmured, wrinkling his nose at the cock that rubbed against the side of his face.

"That's too bad. Now, suck," Marcel ordered, pinching the other's nose until his mouth opened and he forced his cock into his mouth. "And don't bite, or I swear I'll find the biggest vibrator we have here and shove it into your ass." For a pet that had a Master, Gabriel was damn good at sucking cock. And even though Marcel was sure the slight scraping of the teeth was meant to annoy him - hell, that just made it feel even better.

Jay was incredibly turned on by his pet's new show of dominance over the other pet, and he couldn't resist stroking himself as he watched. "Marcel, I'm going to have to put this somewhere, do you have a preference? He can take it, or you can."

Because we all know that there's nothing hotter or sexier than a sub pet wearing a slutty nurse outfit forcing another pet to suck his cock. Gabriel, of course, was disgusted at having something shoved into his mouth like this - although the promise of having a huge vibrator shoved up his ass sounded far more uncomfortable than this. Marcel glanced back over his shoulder, and saw that Jay was stroking himself. Oh, damn - being watched was kinky too. But his eyes lit up at the possibility of being fucked for the second time this morning.

"This little fucker doesn't deserve it. My slutty little ass, please," Marcel gasped out.

Jay moved behind him, sliding the nurse outfit up as he stroked Marcel's sides, pressing against the plug. "Do you want to turn him around fist? f he's a virgin there, I'm sure he'd be tight." He suggested, one hand rubbing Marcel's chest, the other pumping the plug. He didn't care what it would cost, he was definitely going to make Marcel his, one way or another.

Marcel gave a low groan when he felt those hands sliding the clotch up his ass - not as good as David (when the other man bothered to pay attention to him), but still pretty damn good. Gabriel, on the other hand, was horrified with what his vet seemed to be suggesting. He pulled away, and uttered a loud 'No' which was unheard.

"Shut up and turn around," Marcel ordered, forcing the blonde to get on his hands and knees. Gripping the other pet's hips, he lifted his ass and placed teh head of his own cock at the totally unused entrance. Well, what d'you know? He got to take this pet's virginity for both ass and mouth. With only a small grunt, he forced his way in. Damn, this felt good - and tight! No wonder when either Jay (or David when he felt like it) fucked him, they enjoyed it so much.

It just felt damn good. But now Marcel turned hsi attention to Jay. "Oh, please, fuck my tight little ass. . ." But there was one thing that was definite: Marcel would never leave David. As much as the owner neglected him, Marcel would still crawl back to him no matter what.

Jay slid the plug out, replacing it quickly with his length as he forced his way in, feeling over Marcel's full stomach under the dress with one hand as he watched him abuse the pet. He pushed himself in as deep as he could before pulling almost all the way out again, only to slam their hips together again and again as he pushed himself deep into the tight ass that was so willing to have him. "We have more plugs if you want to send him home with a present for his Mistress." He offered with a cruel grin, their hips slamming against each other again.

Marcel gave a low groan as he felt the other man's cock replace the plug - it reached much deeper and was far more satisfying. Beneath him, Gabriel moaned in a strange mixture of pain and pleasure, resting his cheek and chest on the floor as he felt the other pet in the nurse outfit fuck his ass mercilessly. So this was what he was missing whenever Mistress pulled out her strap-on and fucked her female pets. . . He still wasn't very fond of it. Gabriel brought his head up in horror when he heard his vet's suggestion.

"No!" He didn't want his stomach to be like. . . the others. He didn't any amount of cum to be in him - least of all another male's.

"Well, that's too bad, isn't it, Gabriel? Because you're going to get my cum in that tight little ass of yours, and we're going to plug it up and send you back to your Mistress that way," Marcel panted as he continued to push his cock deep inside the blonde. God, he was tight.

"I'll tell her you were sexually frustrated, and we... ah... relieved your frustration. This -is- a vet after all." He hissed before pushing Marcel forward over Gabriel, slamming into the slender frame, a low moan with every harsh thrust. Finally he came, long and hard, adding to Marcel's collection as he slowly pumped into the slutty little nurse. He slid out, replacing the plug and fixing his clothing. He retrieved a new plug for the pet, a much to large one for his size, and set it within Marcel's reach, watching the two.

Marcel was shuddering with each and every thrust of Jay's, and gave a low moan when he felt him cumming in him again. "Oh, God. . . yes. . ." As he felt the plug being replaced back into his ass, Marcel gave a low grunt, and came into Gabriel's unused ass. He took the large plug from Jay, quickly placing it into Gabriel's ass when he pulled out. Marcel was panting slightly, and licked his full lips at the sight of the blonde pet sprawled on the ground.

"Is Gabriel done here?" Marcel asked, glancing at Jay. He had to stop himself from moaning - God, all that cum in him, pressing against his prostate. . . FUCK that felt so damn good. At least the plug had stopped vibrating for now.

"I think so. Clean him up and well send him back out. Let him dress, the plug can be a nice surprise when she's ready to use him again. Gabriel, if you tell her about it before then, or take it out, your next visit will be much worse."

Once Gabriel had been sent on his way Jay fixed Marcel's clothing, going out of his way to hit the plug as he did. "Have a seat," He said as he turned the vibrator back on. "I'm not sure who the next client is, but not many could say no to such a sexy nurse." He said before vanishing from the room.

Gabriel gave a quick, fleeting nod. This was already bad enough - I mean, getting his ass virginity stolen via rape was pretty damn horrifying. But the promise of the next visit being worse if he told. . .? He wouldn't tell, he was pretty damn sure of that. Marcel quickly cleaned up the blonde, and gave the other's ass a quick slap as he scurried out of the room.

The pet gave a quick yelp as the vibrator was turned back on, and nodded, taking a seat. "Alright. . ." Good grief, Jay didn't know who was next? Ah well. He gave a small sigh, his thoughts drifting off to his Master as he waited patiently.

The pet that came in next was older, maybe nineteen, and his arms and torso were covered in tattoos. His ears were pierced several times over and his dark hair was cut fairly short. He wore a black tanktop and baggy shorts, standing tall with broad shoulders and narrow hips. At first he didn't notice Marcel, but when he did, he made a point to lock the door. "Well, aren't you cute." He said, his voice deep as he advanced on the pet.

Marcel carefully eyed the new pet - wait, this was even a pet? Holy crap. He looked more like someone that would turn on his master and fuck him in the ass instead. And, hey - wait, why was he locking the door? And, uh, advancing. . .? He blinked. "I. . .u-uhm, thank you. . ." He hesitated. Mm - the tattoos were so. . . sexy - which was a little strange for him to be thinking that. He glanced around - where the hell was Jay? Still off billing Gabriel's client?

Mark was the pet of a guy that liked a fight. He Grabbed Marcel roughly by the wrist, pulling him closer as he looked over the nurse outfit, the bulging stomach, the plug... "I'm gonna add to your load." He hissed with a wide grin as he flung Marcel over the examination table, strapping him down. "Isn't that a sight..." He laughed, "Hold still little nurse, Doc's gonna take good care off you." He said as he pushed the skirt up.

Back
Top Bottom