Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

Jay had been holding back, not wanting to leave marks as proof of what he'd done, but at Marcel pleaded for what he longed to give he couldn't resist. His grip tightened slightly and he sped up, slamming himself into the smaller boy, only to pull almost all the way out just so he could force himself in again. He bit down on Marcel's shoulder, leaving a small bite mark.

((His master will be more forceful than Jay. n.n; ))

[[X3 Alright~]]

Arching his back against the other man's body, a small squeak was emitted as he felt the small bite on his shoulder. And he knew that would leave a mark - and he didn't feel any betrayal towards his Master just yet. "Nnngggh!" Marcel was panting, as he felt Jay slam into him again and again and again and. . . "Aah!" God, yes he loved the roughness. He wanted it to be rough, wanted to be hurt, wanted to be abused and treated like this. . . He raised his arms to scratch his nails along the man's back, wanting to spur him along. They had a week. It would be fine for a few marks - they would fade. They always did. He took a shuddering breath, feeling ecstasy at the rough fuck.

He reached into the open drawer again, pulling out a small ring. He closed it over Marcel's length with a wicked grin. The small toy would prevent him from cumming until his temporary master demanded it. He returned to his harsh thrusts, aiming to his Marcel's prostate, wanting to see the boy reach his peak and be unable to find release. He kissed along Marcel's chest, moving to one of his nipples. After toying with it with his tongue he gave it a sharp bite before suckling lightly at it, watching closely for a reaction.

The pet had completely ignored the smell ring - too caught up in his pleasure to really notice such a small thing like that. After all, the brutal and harsh thrusts were things that he could enjoy far more than the ring. For now anyway. And besides, Jay was hitting his prostate again and again and again and. . .Marcel gave a loud cry, arching his back in utmost pleasure, but found himself confused as to why he wasn't able to cum. Then he glanced down. Dammit! A cock ring! But nevermind that for now. . . The pet gave a sharp hiss as he felt the bite on his nipple, but closed his eyes in pleasure. That was good - that felt very good. The entire room was filled now, with Marcel's frenzied moans and pants of pleasure.

Fuck, this man was good.

Jay grinned at the pet's confusion, but he knew it wouldn't last long. He was getting close himself, and he didn't want to cum first. After all, nothing felt better than those tight walls closing around him along with the sight of the pet being coated in his own pleasure. "Mm, ready love?" He asked after leaving a small set of hickies down Marcel's chest, soft rosettes of ownership. He undid the cock ring as he reached the height of his own pleasure, waiting for Marcel's orgasm to push him over the edge.

The small bites were just so pleasant, and it turned him on so damn much. He just hoped that by the time his Master came back, they would have faded - if not, there would be some serious questions and consequences. "Y-yes!" Marcel gasped out when the question was thrown randomly into the air, and he gave a loud moan as the ring was removed and he finally reached that peak of pleasure, tensing even further, tightening his walls around Jay's cock. His cum spurted from the tip of his cock, coating his chest and stomach with his own release. He glanced down, and gave a small moan - God, that was a lot of cum. And it was all because his Master didn't let him gain his own release enough.

Between the sudden tightness and the gorgeous display in front of him, Jay couldn't hold back. He filled the pet with hot, thick, streams, letting out a long moan with the action. He Pulled a final toy from the drawer as he slid out, a medium sized plug. He pressed the tip to Marcel's entrance before any cum could slip out and forced the dark plastic into the abused entrance. "Let's leave that in a while, hmm?" He said before stealing another kiss and pulling his pants up. "What a mess, you're going to need a bath aren't you." He'd made himself decent, fully dressed again. "Whenever you're ready, the baths are just down the hall." He said as he grabbed the leash.

A gasp left the pet's delicious lips when he felt Jay cumming in him - oh, God, that was an amazing sensation. There was even a slight bulge in his stomach from how much cum there was. Marcel's eyes widened slightly when he saw the buttplug - good grief, how many toys did he keep in his drawer? And did he usually play with pets that were brought in this way? "Mmn. . ." The buttplug wasn't too hard to fit in - especially after Jay's cock - and Marcel wriggled slightly, a little uncomfortable at the strange sensations. He wasn't used to being forced to keep someone's cum like this. "Alright. . ." Marcel took a deep, calming breath, leaning into the kiss and whimpering as it was over far too quickly. He sat up, and stepped down onto the floor again, seeing that Jay had grabbed the leash again. He wanted to grab the dress, but decided that perhaps Jay would prefer him to just be naked. "To the baths, please," he murmured, feeling his own cum drying on his stomach and chest.

Jay didn't exactly make a habit of toying with the pets, he was picky in his choices, but he liked to have things on hand. He hooked on the leash, smiling at Marcel's now slightly rounded stomach, knowing what caused the small swell. He grabbed the pet's clothes on the way out, but he wouldn't let him dress until after his bath. He pulled Marcel along, watching to see how he would cope with both the plug and the lack of clothing as they made their way to the grooming stalls. No one was around this late anyway, but there was no way for Marcel to know that. "In here..." He said as they entered the large room. He pointed to the baths, "Go ahead and start the water." He said, unclipping the leash again as the door closed.

The pet glanced around, curious as to why there seemed to be a lack of people. As large of a practice as this was, you'd think that there'd be more people around. Apparently not - maybe business was just slow, lately? Either, the nudity and the plug didn't bother him too much - he had been forced to stay naked for long periods of time with his own owner, and there was the occasional buttplug or vibrator. So Marcel simply followed Jay into the washrooms - they were clean, and smelled vaguely of antiseptic - and gave a small nod as the older man ordered for him to start the water. Walking over to the nearest bath, the pet leaned over and started it, checking the temperature until it was perfect - hot, but not scalding - and waited for the tub to fill after pushing down the stopper.

Jay hung his coat and rolled up his sleeves, bringing over one of many small baskets that held washcloths, soap, shampoos, and other various bath things. He set the basket on the side of the tub, having no intention of getting in. Not this time anyway, unless Marcel really wanted him to. He couldn't resist, as the pet leaned over, exposing his adorable behind along with the plug. He pressed a finger to the plug, giving it a sharp push. An arm slipped around Marcel, both to keep him from falling and to lift him into the tub. He slid a hand down Marcel's chest, wiping off the drying cum and appreciating the soft skin under it.

Marcel saw the various bath supplies in a basket, and had to stop himself from smiling. His Master usually wasn't this kind - and here Jay was even helping him. How nice. "Oh!" However, he couldn't stop himself from gasping when he felt the man push against the plug in his tight ass. He clutched the rim of the bath, still bent over it until he was gently lifted and placed in the mostly full bath tub. He slipped into the warm water, and closed his eyes, letting himself relax under the gently massaging hands of Jay. "Feels nice. . ." He murmured. Except, of course, for the slight pressure the water was placing against the slight bulge in his bell - God, if it weren't for the buttplug, the cum would be dripping out of his ass and. . . He peered up at Jay for a few seconds.

"Aam I going to be your pet until Mater comes back?" He asked, and then a worried expression crossed his face. "Have I been good so far?"

"Mmhmm... you don't mind do you?" He asked as he finished cleaning Marcel's chest. He pulled a spray hose from the side and used it to wash Marcel's hair with some pleasant smelling soap, watching the suds slide down the soft skin. Once he'd finished he moved back to Marcel's chest, rubbing lower and lower until his hand was rubbing against Marcel's length. "You've been -very- good, and good pets get rewarded." He said coaxingly.

Blushing slightly, Marcel shook his head. "N-no. . . I don't mind. . ." The pet began purring when his hair was being washed, and closed his eyes when the soap was rinsed out of his hair. And his breathing began to become ven faster as his chest was rubbed once more, down lower and lower until the slightly rough hand was playing with his cock again. "Nngh. . ." He arched his hips into the hand, then moved those same hips back and forth until he was fully erect. "Y-yes. . ." He panted, then closed his eyes in pleasure. God, he could be such a slut, sometimes. Here he was, supposed to be loyal to his Master, but he had already been fucked by another man, had sucked him off, and was fucking his hand. Oh, whatever. He didn't care right now. Master was away, so the pet shall play.

"Although, I don't think your master will be very happy with you when he returns, but it's his own fault for not taking better care of you." He said as he pumped Marcel's erection in his hand as casually as if he were just pampering a house pet. His lips moved over Marcel's neck, leaving several soft kisses and a rather sharp bite. He couldn't help but enjoy the rosie little marks the action caused. "You're so anxious..." He said appreciatively, one finger pressing the plug against his prostate, a tent forming in his own pants at the sight of his temporary pet so thoroughly enjoying himself. "Mm, you're going to have to take this..." He said as he freed his erection from the fabric that held it, "But since I'm happy with you, I'll let you decide how to get me off. The catch is..." He gave Marcel's length a light squeeze, "If you cum before I do this time, I'll have to punish you."

Normally, Marcel would've replied sharply to any sort of criticism towards his Master, but right now, he could care less. This was being pampered, to little Marcel, so he might as well enjoy it while he could. The pet tilted his neck to one side, allow Jay better access to the pale skin. A wince crossed his face at the sharp bite, which quickly turned into a small look of pleasure as he felt the plug press against his prostate. The poor little pet looked so dazed through the heavy haze of pleasure, barely comprehending what he was being asked to do before he instinctively leaned over and took the thick piece of flesh into his mouth once more. He still hadn't gotten the man off via blowjob yet, so might as well do it now, although he gasped around the man's erection when his own was given a small squeeze. He closed his eyes; oh, hell, that was going to be hard. . . Especially since he was already so close to cumming as it. So he worked his rather talented mouth around the man's length, trying to get him off first - but to no avail, as finally, Marcel came before Jay did, clouding the clear water. The pet pulled away, and gave a small whimper. Punishment - but he had tried to be such a good pet.

"Tch, tch, tch, that won't do." He said as his expression twisted slightly. He couldn't be mad at the pet, he was too cute, but he would enjoy punishing him. He buried one hand in Marcel's hair, pulling him closer with a sharp tug. "I don't believe you've finished here. Finish what you started, then we'll go back to your cell for your punishment."

Marcel's reply was muffled as he was jerked forward again, pretty lips wrapped around the other man's cock once more, even as he choked slightly. The pet let his tongue trail across the bottom of the sensitive head, desperately trying to get the other man off, wishing at the same time that he would be stroked again, or for the plug to be pressed down upon so that it would brush against his prostate. Slowly, though, Marcel leaned forward, trying to quell his gag reflex so he could take all ten inches or so of Jay into his mouth and throat. A skill Marcel hadn't had much time to practice, as of late.

Jay didn't doubt Marcel still needed the attention, but he wasn't about to grant it after being disobeyed. He closed his eyes, giving a soft moan at the feeling of the pet's mouth wrapped around his length. He began to lightly buck his hip, forcing himself in and out of Marcel's throat. It didn't take much longer after that for his to let loose, filling Marcel's mouth and throat. "Swallow it. all of it." He ordered as he carefully pulled out. "Look at that..." He said, resting a hand on Marcel's bloated stomach. "You're so full of cum... I bet that dress of yours will fit a bit tighter now. Not that I'm going to let you put it on yet." He said with an almost cruel smile as he rinsed Marcel off and drained the tub. "I'll punish you tonight, you're not escaping that, but tomorrow..." He grinned, "I've got the perfect nurse costume, you're going to be my sexy little assistant for the day. I want to be able to bend you over any time I want you, and if you're very good, I'll let you take the plug out once the clinic is closed for the night." He pulled his pet out of the tub, pulling a large fluffy towel around him. He carefully dried the perfect figure in front of him before granting Marcel a rather passionate kiss. "I'm really going to enjoy our week together."

The pet didn't mind that he was literally being facefucked - he was quite used to it, after all. But he did splutter slightly when Jay finally came and he choked and gagged slightly. But he did manage to follow Jay's orders and swallowed all of the other man's cum, panting slightly as he finished. He looked up at the 'vet' as he rested a hand on his stomach, and shivered. "You're not going to take the plug you tonight?" He asked as he was rinsed once more, and then the tub was drained. Marcel was a little panicked - how long was he able to keep this large amount of cum in him? But at Jay's words. . .He blushed. He was going to be wearing a nurse's outfit? And was Jay going to be fucking him in front of other pets, or Masters? He was still mulling over this as he was pulled out of the tub and dried off with a soft towel, but gave a small shiver as he was kissed and heard those words, and nodded. If he did what Jay wanted, he would probably wind up enjoying it as well.

"Oh, you'll be keeping in in over night. It's part of your punishment. That does seem a bit harsh though. I'll tell you what... if you do well enough, I'll let you take it out first thing in the morning." He said as he tossed the towel aside and rehooked the leash. He pulled Marcel along, moving into his office to grab a black box before taking Marcel back to his cell. He closed it and locked it, tying the key around his neck as he pulled a few black straps from the box. He pointed to the bed which was barred in place with four vertical posts. "Lie down on your back."

Marcel gave a small yelp as he was dragged along, the collar cutting into his pale neck slightly. As Jay grabbed the black box, the pet glanced at it curiously, wondering what was in it. Ah, well - no point in asking, he'd find out eventually anyway. As the two made it back into Marcel's cell, the pet gave a small gulp when he saw that Jay had locked the door, and then pointed to the bed. "O-okay. . ." The naked pet made his way to the bed, and climbed on top of it, lying down on his back. He glanced at the black straps in Jay's hand, and a small look of realization crossed his face. So he kind of had an idea as to what was happening now.

Jay moved over and straddled him, tying the straps tightly around Marcel's thin wrists, and then tot he bet posts. He did the same with his ankles, then looked to buy over, the leash still hanging from his neck. What a lovely sight, such a perfect figure, spread out and tied up, entirely at his mercy. He grinned, trailing a finger lightly down Marcel's chest, stomach, and length before dipping it under to give the plug a firm tap as he took his time enjoying the situation. He remembered of course that he was supposed to be punishing the pet, and slowly got up, moving back to the box. He didn't want to do anything to break or scar that perfect skin, which limited him on what he could do, but there was still plenty left. He pulled out a few select items before moving back to the bed with them. The first was easy enough, a black silk blindfold. It would be better if Marcel didn't know what was going on until it happened. He stripped and moved over Marcel again, kissing his neck. "Now... what was it you did to earn your punishment, hmm?"

The pet's breathing quickened slightly as Jay straddled him briefly, then tied his wrists and ankles to the wooden posts. More shivers as the faint ghosting touch of a finger traced down his skin - his length gave a little twitch at the barely-there touch - and a small mewl when the plug was given a firm tap. "W-what are you doing?" He breathed out when he felt the black silk wrap around his eyes - there was one sense gone, then felt the small kiss against his neck. Marcel tried to calm himself as he heard Jay speak again. "I. . . I came before you did when I shouldn't have."

"Right..." he said, ignoring the question, "So it only makes sense that your punishment for cumming... would be..." he moved down, his hands moving over Marcel's length, "Not to cum." With skilled hand he worked Marcel's length, the intent being to bring him to his limit, then just... stop. Leave him erect and ready, but unable to finish. And once he relaxed a bit, Jay would do it again, teasing him with it until he got bored and moved on to a new form of abuse.

Back
Top Bottom