Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

"Eh?" B-but that wasn't fair! Marcel hadn't meant to reach his orgasm before Jay had. And he would've protested that, but instead, he just gave a small moan when he felt skilled fingers wrap itself around his length, bringing him to full erection once more. "Nnghhh. . ." He arched his hips slightly, panting. "O-oh, God. . ."He clenched his hands in their restraints, feeling like he was ready to cum already - dammmit, he was just so sensitive after cumming twice already.

Jay backed off, leaving Marcel to his own devices. Unable to do anything to finish himself off. "Now, if you'd been able to hold it then... you wouldn't have to be holding it now." He said softly, watching Marcel squirm. "You're so.. damned.... cute." he gave the plug another light tap, enough to torment the pet, but not enough to give him the pleasure he needed. "Naughty or not... I think I might have to see if your master would be willing to sell." He said as he grinned down at his pet. It was getting to the point that he was almost punishing himself, unable to do anything to his pet without letting him cum. He solved this, once again, with a cock ring. "You're not going to be cumming again tonight, but I will be." He said as he slid the ring over Marcel's length, then untied his legs. He lifted Marcel's legs up onto his shoulders and pulled the plug out mercilessly, pressing his own length to the pet's entrance, preventing anything from leaking out. He paused a moment, stroking Marcel's length before rather suddenly forcing himself in with a moan of pleasure.

The tap on the plug elicited a small yelp, followed by a low whine from the pet. He couldn't help it if he couldn't hold back - it had just been such a long time. . . That really, any sort of touch could set the little pet off. "M-master would never sell. . ." He panted out, arching his back once more - wanting a touch, any sort of touch. "Another ring. . ." Marcel whispered when he felt the ring being slid over his length, and then his legs being untied. Oh, God - Jay was going to fuck him again and he wouldn't be able to cum at all tonight. He breathed a small sigh of relief as the plug was removed, expecting all of the cum to be drained out, but instead only felt the man's length being pressed into his tight hole. He whimpered again as his erection was stroked. "Oh, God!" He cried when when he felt Jay force himself in. Having a large load of cum in him, in addition to the man's cock pressing insistently against his prostate was just so damn pleasurable. . . Not that he'd be able to cum because of the damn cock ring.

Jay grinned as he slowly pulled almost all the way out before slamming himself back in with another moan. "He might, for the right price. Besides, I'm a lot better to you than he is, right?" He said, thrusting faster, being sure that every time he hit Marcel's prostate.

((Sorry, short. ;3; ))

[[That's okay. ^^;]]

The little pet could barely get the words out as he felt Jay continually hit his prostate with each and every thrust. "Nngh. . . N-no, M-master wouldn't. . ." He couldn't tell what Jay's expression was, as he still had the blindfold on, but he certainly sounded and probably looked very confident. . . And actually, God, the man's tone of voice was just so incredibly sexy. . .Very similar to his own Master's tone when he was being punished. The pure confidence of knowing what he was doing. . . "N-no! Master's. . .b-better. . ." It was only pure loyalty to his own Master that made him say that, and Jay probably knew it as well.

Even knowing it was out of loyalty to his master rather than truth, it still sort of ruined it for him. "By the end of the week you;ll be begging me to keep you." he spat, growing more violent with his thrusts, not caring now if it felt good to Marcel. It was supposed to be a punishment anyway. Finally he came long and hard, filling the pet even more. He pulled out, replacing the plug and dressing himself once again. "Night love." He said, leaving Marcel as he was for the night.

And if anything, the violence made him want Jay as his Master even more. The vet touched him, gave him sweet words, and allowed him to reach his own pleasure if he obeyed. His own Master. . . Nothing of the sort. Only pleased himself when it proved convenient, and left him alone for days at a time to visit his other pets. It made Marcel feel horrendously betrayed - he had, after all, dedicated his life to this man who was to be his Master and owner and he didn't reciprocate the favor. And he knew Jay was right - by the end of this week, he wouldn't want to return to his Master. But for now, Marcel merely gave a low moan at the violent thrusts - he'd certainly be sore in the morning. His body gave a long shudder when he felt Jay cum in him again - his belly now even more rounded, the bulge more noticeable than before - when the plug was replaced. He could hear the rustling of clothes - Jay getting dressed - then swallowed. "Good night. . ." he whimpered. And he was left that way to fall into a fitful sleep - still hard and aching and unfulfilled.

Jay let himself into the cell early in the morning, glad to see Marcel exactly where he'd left him. He quietly moved over to the bed, lightly straddling his temporary pet, careful not to put weight on his bulging stomach. "Good morning love." he said as he undid the bindings. "I want to hear you call me master." He purred, his hand moving to caress Marcel's length. "Trust me, I'll make it worth your while." He said, lightly pressing on the plug. "Hurry now, we've got to get you cleaned up and dressed to be my assistant."

Marcel had been awake for roughly an hour or so (he couldn't really tell with the time, being blindfolded and all), so he only shifted slightly when he heard Jay enter his cell, and was surprised to feel the man straddling him. Marcel gave a sigh of relief as the bindings were undone, and the blindfold was finally lifted away. He blinked up at Jay, a small frown on his face, but it was quickly erased as a look of pleasure crossed his face. "Nngh. . . M-master. . ." It was strange, calling him Master when he so obviously wasn't.

"Mm, that's better. I think I might have been a bit harsh last night... you were only being loyal to your master, and that... that's not something I can punish you for." He said as he slid the ring off and replaced it with his lips, his tongue swirling around Marcel's tip. His apology for overstepping his boundaries.

He didn't say anything at first as Jay had admitted that he had been a little harsh last night - damn right he was. Marcel had been trained to be loyal to him - so his. . . objection was simply natural, after all. But he was mildly surprised as Jay took the ring off, and instead began to suck on the tip of his cock. Marcel gave a small mewl of pleasure, and bucked his hips forward slightly, cock quickly becoming erect. "T-thank you. . ." Another habit he had been conditioned with - always thank the person who was giving you your pleasure.

He moaned a response as he lowered himself, sucking hard on the pet as he bobbed his head over it. His hands slid up Marcel's chest, his thumbs rubbing Marcel's soft pink nubs as he tried to get him off, letting him finally find relief.

"O-oh. . . M-master. . ." Hm, Marcel could really get used to calling this man Master if he would actually be rewarded and given gratification for this. "Nngh. .." The pet arched his back in pleasure - damn this man had a talented mouth as well as talented fingers. "Fuck!" The pet cried out as he finally came into Jay's mouth, then relaxed against the bed, and closed his eyes. God, that was good and amazing and. . . Well, amazing. Damn, Marcel just couldn't think of any other adjectives for this current sensation.

Jay swallowed, cleaned off Marcel's length, then moved off of him. "The bathroom is down the hall on your left, there's a small shower and everything, go get yourself cleaned up. You can take the plug out now, but be careful not to make a mess. If you need help let me know. the nurse outfit is hanging on the door."

((I'll send a reference for the outfit, basically it's a sleeveless highcollared short skirted white nurse uniform with white thigh highs, white heals, and a little nurse hat. Do you need the ref, or does that make sense? ))

[[No, that's fine. It makes sense. ^^]]

Marcel sat up, gasping slightly as he felt the cum press against his prostate again. He peered at Jay. "Do you want me to take the plug out?" Because he wouldn't mind keeping it in if that was what Jay wanted. And, eh? Uniform? Oh, that's right - he was to be. . . A small blush. He was to be Jay's assistant today, and he was to bed over and be available to him during the day whenever he wanted it.

"I'll leave it up to you, I'd lie you to keep it in, but you'll be pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day." He said as he slid his arms around Marcel, rhythmically pushing the plug in and out. "I'm just excited to see you in that outfit." He said with a sly smile before trailing kisses down Marcel's neck.

There was a harsh intake of breath when Marcel felt the plug being pushed in, and in, and in and. . ."Mm. . . I'll. . .I'll keep it in for you. . .then. . ." The pet had to try hard not to moan when he felt the kisses on his neck, and then damn, the plug being pushed against his prostate. . .He gave a small shudder, then pulled away from Jay. "I'll go and change now." The pet left the cell, and went to change into the nurse outfit. After he had cleaned himself up, and changed into the white outfit. . . He swallowed. It was tight, and short (just barely enough to cover his cock), and very slutty. If he bent over, even in the slightest, his ass would be exposed and the white fabric stretched tightly across the bulge of cum in his abdomen. He even had tall white heels, and the white thigh highs. . . He headed back to the cell, and turned around in front of Jay, and bent over slightly. "Do you like?" He asked, wiggling his ass slightly.

"Mm, that's perfect..." He said as he rubbed Marcel's bulging stomach. "Bend over the bed, I'm going to put in a new plug, something that'll match your outfit a bit better." He said with a wide grin. "I think you'll like it too." He said as he pushed Marcel over the bed, not wanting to wait for him to do it himself. He pulled the plug out, replacing it quickly with very similar one, a white plug with a red medical cross on the back. He pocketed a small remote, deciding not to tell Marcel about the added vibrating feature. "Perfect, now... on your knees, we open in ten minutes, show me how wonderful my slutty little nurse plans to be." He said as he unzipped his pants, his erection only an inch from Marcel's face.

The pet gave a little purr as his cum-filled belly was rubbed, and then bent over even as he was pushed down. He gave a small gasp as the plug was pulled out, and the replaced. "Nn. . ." He stood up as Jay back away, and glanced at the vet as he pulled out his erection again before dropping to his knees. Good grief - was Jay permanaently horny now, or something? Whatever - he didn't care. Marcel brought his head forward, and began sucking on the other man's large erection, bobbing his head and raising his ass in such a slutty manner - damn, did it feel good to act this way. And better yet, Jay liked it when he acted this way. He was his slutty nurse for today, and that pleased him.

It wasn't so much that Jay was permanently horny, but seeing Marcel dressed like that, and full of his cum... he couldn't resist. It would be a shame not to get what he could from the perfect pet while he could, before the pet's master...

"Well well..." David stood outside the cell, watching at his pet pleasured the vet. "If that wasn't such a turn on, I might be angry." He said with a slow drawl, pushing the door of the cell open. "Oh don't stop on my account." He said as Jay started to move away. "A nurse outfit? You have good taste, Doctor. And a plug... and... oh my..." the empty sleeve swayed slightly as he leaned down, his one hand feeling over Marcel's stomach. "You've been busy haven't you. Let me add to your collection, hnn?" Already in uniform, David was tall with a strong and sturdy build. He was missing an arm, but the army knew better than to retire their best. Soft auburn hair fell in his brilliant green eyes, and he glared at his pet hungrily. Marcel would be in big trouble later.

Marcel had pulled away slightly when he saw his Master in the doorway, and he turned away, blushing furiously. Oh, God, he had been caught pleasing someone else. But still, seeing his Master. . . The army uniform, the missing arm. . . He gave a low moan despite himself. It was so familiar, and so. . . arousing. "I-I'm sorry, Master. . ." He gasped out as he felt the calloused hand run over his bulging stomach. The glare was enough to make him feel shameful, but still - there was that hunger in them. That hunger. . .Another low moan. And he knew he would be expected to please both right now, and that later he would be punished. Especially after he was to return home with his Master. "D-does Master want me to continue?" He asked quietly, one hand still wrapped around Jay's cock. Oh, the little pet would definately be full before the end of the day.

[. . .o///o David turns me on so much, even if he only has this one appearance so far. Guh. *Drools*]]

"Of course, finish what you started you little slut, if you're so willing to bend over for just anyone." He undid his fly and slid the fabric down one handed. He was already hard from watching the two, after all, the vet was fairly attractive too. He slid the plug out and looked it over, blocking Marcel's entrance with his own broad tip. He handed the plug to Jay, "Put this in and hand me the control."

Jay took it, but hesitated.

"I think you owe me, after abusing my pet like this. Put it in." David said in a cold tone. Jay nodded, sliding his pants down further as he handed over the remote and forced the toy into his own untouched hole with a small groan.

David smirked, resting his hand and the controller on Marcel's waist before pushing in without warning. He didn't have the mercy to stop for Marcel to get used to it, but rather, started off at a decent pace, thrusting deep into his pet.

He hesitated, immediately chastised by his Master's tone, then turned back and began to suck on Jay's cock again, giving a small moan when the plug was removed from his tight ass, only to feel the familiar cock of his Master press against his entrance. Fuck. . . this was what he wanted from his Master every single time. And besides, it was somewhat amusing to see David command Jay like that as well.

Marcel was a little shocked to feel David press in so suddenly, and he pulled away from Jay with a loud cry. Fuck that hurt, and oh, he was so damn merciless. . ."M-master!" He cried out, barely able to continue pleasing Jay with one hand as he was rocked back and forth by the other man's powerful thrusts.

"P-please, Master. . . Harder, nngh. . ." His mind was muddled by the intense pleasure of actually having his Master fuck him. His cock just felt so damn good. Dammit, he just wanted the military man to give him a good, hard fuck every once in awhile. But now he turned his head back to sucking Jay, unable to stop himself from moaning around the vet's erection.

David's thrusts grew stronger, forcing Marcel to take Jay deeper as the pet was pushed forward. Jay had buried a hand in Marcel's hair, panting at the feeling of his tip penetrating Marcel's throat again and again. His eyes widened as David suddenly turned the vibrator on, set to 'high', and he let out a loud moan, unable to resist thrusting himself into Marcel. He was so close... and between the pet and the vibrator.. it felt so good...

((BBS))

And now Marcel was so aroused and turned on, his cock poking out from the hem of the skirt as he was continuously pounded by his Master, the only sound he was able to give were loud moans against Jay's cock as he felt the tip bump against the back of his throat. Pre-cum was already dripping from his tip and onto the floor of the room. And that grip in his hair. . . And feeling David's cock against his prostate. . .The pet simply couldn't hold back, and he came abruptly, his cum spilling onto the floor as he moaned, both his throat and his ass tightening around the large cocks that filled them. God, his Master was wonderful at fucking him.

Back
Top Bottom