Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

"Impatient aren't you..." He pressed a finger to Marcel's lips to hush him, "You might want to get these wet," He said, tapping Marcel's bottom lip with his finger, "I don't have any lube handy."

Marcel did silence himself as he felt the fingers against his lips, and nodded briefly, then took the finger into his mouth, rolling his tongue around the digit. He pulled away briefly. "Just one?" He murmured, then took Jay's hand in his own, and straightened another two fingers, wetting the three fingers in his mouth, watching the older man. It was strangely erotic, and it was different for him, actually being prepared for sex for once.

"As many as you'd like, unless you'd rather be taken dry." He watched his fingers slide in and out of Marcel's soft lips, smiling at the pet as he wet two more. He lightly parted Marcel's legs, the wet fingers finding the tight entrance. With little mercy he pressed all three in, preparing the entrance for something larger as he searched for Marcel's prostate.

Marcel patiently waited as his legs were spread, revealing his entrance. Even after everything, he was still shockingly tight, and he arched his back, giving a small murmur of pain when the three fingers forced themselves in. "Jay. . .!" He wriggled slightly, and twitched his hips slightly, and his eyes rolled back slightly, in ecstasy as he felt those fingers press against his prostate, just like. . .That. "Nngh, Jay!"

Jay beamed as Marcel moaned his name. "I thought you'd be tired of waiting..." He gave the bit of explanation, his fingers pumping in and out of the tight cavern. He kept it up until for a little while longer, then pulled his fingers out and freed his own hardened length. He pressed the tip to the puckered hole, "Ready?"

His cock had stiffened once more, and pre-cum was dripping onto his flat stomach from the fingers continually pressing against his prostate. "Jay. . ." He lifted his head up, and gave a small whine when the fingers were removed, but eyed the hard length, and fell back down against the bed when he felt the head press against his entrance. "Yes, yes, always. . ." He murmured, pressing his hips forward. "Oh, fuck me, please."

Jay lifted Marcel's hips to get a better angle, then began pushing his way in, the minimal lubrication not making it much easier. He forced himself half way before pulling back, then starting pushing in again, the friction heating his length. "You're so... damned... perfect..." Each word was punctuated with force until finally most of his length was buried in Marcel. "Fuck, I don't want to do all the work this time..." He said, his arms sliding around Marcel as he fell back, pulling Marcel up, still firmly connected at the waist so that Marcel was straddling him. "I want you to ride me, as hard as you can."

The minimal lubrication didn't particularly matter to Marcel - he had taken three cocks at once before, with no lube whatsoever. This was, frankly, easy. But it was much better in the fact that it was Jay, and he had offered to stretch and prepare him. "Nngh. . ." However, when their positions were switched, and Marcel found himself straddling Jay, he gave a small pout. "Hmph. Fii-iine~" He gave a small sigh, then placed his hands on Jay's chest, and began to force himself up and down on the other man's cock, moaning every single time he felt it brush against his prostate. "F-fuck, yes!"

Jay's hips rose to meet Marcel's every time and before long he was moaning along with the pet, his hand venturing to rub Marcel's length as he moved. "You whine like you have a choice int he matter. Am I going to have to punish you?" He asked with a warning tone.

"Oh, FUCK!" Marcel swore loudly when he felt the hand rub his length, which was still dripping cum insistently. It really wasn't going to take long until the pet came. The pet stopped riding him, and tilted his head down to one side as he examined Jay. "Am I still a pet then? Or am I a person?" He asked quietly. Grey eyes watched him intently, and he shifted himself so he lay flat on his chest. "Is that all I ever will be?"

Jay blinked at the question, caught completely off guard. He opened his mouth to answer what seemed obvious. He was a pet, of course, and someone else's pet... but that... that wasn't right either. "Unfortunately, as long as your owner deems you to be a pet, that's all you can be... so it really depends on your owner. Although..." He leaned forward to press a kiss to Macel's cheek, "I'd like to see you as a person. I'm sorry for being a dick, alright? For today, at the very least, you're a person, and..." He closed his eyes and pressed a warm kiss to Marcel's lips. "I want you to be mine... and I'll be yours."

"But I can't be yours," he murmured, but accepted the kiss nonetheless. "And you can't be mine," Marcel murmured quietly. "But for today, I will be." The pet changed his position again, moving his hips to ride the vet, building up his momentum once more until all he could hear and feel were his own moans and his own pleasure. Finally, he came all over his own stomach and Jay's, but stayed there, panting heavily, eyes lidded.

"I want to go home, Jay."

Jay tried to bring himself back, but Marcel's words had already ruined it for him. By the time Marcel had finished he seemed to have lost interest entirely. "You know David won't be back to pick you up for a few more days." He said bitterly, pushing Marcel off of him and back onto the bed, the motion gentle, the aim wasn't to hurt him, but firm. "I'm going to take a shower, after that I'll fix some breakfast while you get cleaned up." The bathroom door shut behind him and he leaned against it, completely annoyed, for lack of a better word.

Marcel was silent as he was pushed backwards onto the bed, knowing that Jay was annoyed with him. Not caring that he had some cum on his stomach, the pet curled into a loose ball, and buried his face into the pillow, body shaking slightly. He wanted to go home to David so badly, but at the same time he did want to stay with Jay. . .But after so many years with David, he felt that he owed him far more loyalty than he did to Jay. Marcel gave a small sniff, rolling over to wipe at his eyes, feeling stupid. What the hell did it matter - he was a pet, nothing more. And maybe he could get David to come and pick him up early - most of the man's business didn't take more than a day, so. . ."Mm." The fuck did it matter? All he was good for was sex - that was it.

Jay took his time in the shower and when he finally came out he was fully dressed, his hair still dripping. He moved over to Marcel and sat on the edge of the bed, "I'm sorry Marcel..." He said, unable to look at the pet. "You're loyal to David, I know that... I shouldn't hold it against you." He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and handed it to him. "Here, it doesn't hurt to ask if he can come get you, and if nothing else, you'd like to hear from him right?" He stood again and headed for the door. "Breakfast will be ready in a half hour of so, get cleaned up. You can borrow anything you think will fit, or just wear what you wore over here. If David's willing to pick you up let me know, I'll get you back to the clinic in time for opening anyway."

"Mm." He wasn't able to meet the other man's eyes either. "Thank you," he murmured, and took the phone from Jay, and waited until he left the room, still curled on top of the bed. He held the phone for a few seconds, and then dialed his Master's cellphone number, sitting up to grab the panties he wore yesterday and pulled them on, cradling the phone between ear and shoulder. "Master?" He said hesitantly when he heard someone pick up on the other end.

"Nn, hang on." Came a gruff response. There was a series of odd sounds from the other end, gunshots and shouts, and then silence. "...Marcel?" David questioned, the name sounding odd coming from someone that usually opted for an obscene term for his pet as a name rather than his actual name. "Why the hell are you bothering me at work? You alright?" He asked, sounding more irritated than worried.

The pet's forehead furrowed slightly when he heard the gunshots and the shouts, but decided not to inquire too closely about that. And he almost dropped the phone in shock when he heard his actual name, instead of an obscenity. By this time, Marcel had migrated to the bathroom, which was still warm and somewhat steamy, and found a towel, wiping the cum off of his stomach. "Can you pick me up sometime soon?" He asked, bracing himself for some vulgar terms and yelling. "I don't want to stay with Jay any longer."

He had only used the name to be sure he knew who's voice it was he was hearing, not used to being on the phone with any of his pets, and his language was monitored because he was at work. Normally it wasn't a huge issue, but he doubted it would be wise to be swearing like mad in front of all the trainees, and his boss. The shots were only training of course.

"I'd worry he'd done something to you if I didn't already know what he was doing. What, sick of being done? You're in for a hell of a lot worse when I pick you up, I wouldn't think you'd be eager for that. What's your problem now?" He asked, sounding rather preoccupied as he cleaned out the gun. He stayed on the phone, on the off chance there was actually any threat to his precious pet, but other than that, he really didn't care much about what the doctor put him through.

The pet pursed his lips, somewhat irritated, but flushed when David said that. That was just. . .just. . ."I don't care. I'd rather deal with whatever you decide to put me through than with Jay. Please." He was pleading now - being forced to stay with Jay any longer was going to drive him crazy, and Jay himself was already quite pissed off at him for wanting to go home. He moved back to the bedroom, and wriggled the skirt up his hips before doing up the side zipper. He contemplated saying his Master's actual name, but that would no doubt only bring more punishment upon him. "Please, Master. Today, if possible."

"Such a demanding little brat, you interrupt my work and expect me to drop everything to pick you up without any reason other than you don't want to be there? You seemed to be enjoying yourself when I left, you can put up with a few more days. Piss him off or do anything to raise the bill and I'll beat the shit out of you." With that he hung up, pocketing the phone in annoyance. If he could get off early he would, but he wasn't going out of his way without good reason.

"But I - !" Was all he managed to get out before he heard David hang up on the other end. His face was red, but this time from anger and Marcel was quite tempted to throw the phone at a wall. Instead, he pulled on his top, buttoned it, and then sank to the floor against one of the bedroom walls. Knees raised to his chin, he brought his arms over his head, and sighed. What the hell should he have said? 'Come pick me up, or you're going to run the risk of losing your pet to another man because he's better?' Would that have worked? Was that what he should have said instead? Marcel was tempted to call back just to say that, but he didn't.

Jay knocked lightly on the door, feeling odd knocking on his own door. He'd been standing there for several minutes, waiting for Marcel to be off the phone so he wouldn't be interrupting. "Breakfast's ready..." He said as he stepped in and crouched in front of Marcel. "No luck I take it?" He asked, seeming to have calmed down. "Come on, let's have a hot meal, then I've got to get back to the clinic. I don't have any expectations for you today, if you want to be left alone you can stay in my office, the door locks."

He gave a small sniff when he heard Jay walk in, and raised his head. When he heard Jay's comment, his lips compressed into a thin line, but he shook his head. "Alright," he murmured, and stood up, wiping at his eyes briefly. Marcel shrugged when he heard the options. "Don't care," he mumbled as he let Jay lead him downstairs to the kitchen. The pet was highly disappointed that David wasn't willing to come and pick him up - didn't he care? But he was used to that sort of negligence, really, and he shouldn't have been that surprised at his Master's reply.

Jay rested a hand on his shoulder, an attempt to comfort him as they moved down the hall. "I can call him and insist, but he'd probably punish you even worse..." He offered. "Why do you want to leave so much anyway? I didn't mean to offend you..." He said, figuring he'd said or done something to cross a line. He dished them each a plate and took a seat at the table.

Back
Top Bottom